PPT

reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

PPT

After are chat other day but you said it wasnt possable of someone playing around with others PPT's

I said i would screen shot them from now on, cus i know what i did.....

So today i login i have 3 mins left on PPT and 1 min left before T/C.

Everyone knows you will then go minus min's until next turn change because you will have already passed the turn being on PPT , same as with merlin planets coming off after the turn change.

But i have not just screen shot it this time, as you said that could be faked, i left a sepertate tab open with the timer of showing 3 mins left on PPT with 1 min left till turn change.

I Came back 20 mins later and i was off PPT.........

Something aint right with this and smells fishy as i pm you, im more than willing to show you on team view aswell the tab is still there to be seen. Of me being on ppt with 3 mins left with 1 min to go.

So how can i be off ppt when im back 20 mins later??? I should of still been on.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: PPT

Lol it's always been like that, stop being a lil **Filtered** because you lost ure duals. It's not guaranteed to go into - time.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
reborn
Forum Elite

its always been liek what?

You always go into minus mins or have you not noticed that?

We cant all be like your cheat with brokers and think its ok to rip everyone off.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

:smt043 sometimes it goes into - sometimes it doesn't..

Brokers :P well that would explain how i magically got another 5q in my bank =D>

Trade Feedback
reborn
Forum Elite

Right so what your saying it your half way through a turn your ppt runs out, opps my ppt drops???

It doesnt happen you really not that thick are you, PPT's drop[ on T/C just like on ascended and have always been same in main.

You do not just random drop ppt mid way through turn.

It does not happen.
Spoiler

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Not half way through a turn il give you that, i thought you meant after TC if you had a few minutes left.

Trade Feedback
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

i have never ever seen ppt do that, it always goes into the minus no matter what.. if you ppt mid turn you always get the next turn regardless

i purposely go on ppt at the end so i get an extra 30 mins in case i am late and never once has it dropped mid turn
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

haha lol :D thats hilarious how taf noobs dont even know how this game works and just sprouts their bs all the time.

I can confirm that in the past ppt would always go to -even if u would have 0 minutes protection left on tc. so not sure whats went wrong there, was it some game timers or some other **Filtered** but it shouldnt be like what just happened here. :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Taf noobs? your on vac 24/7 and sit on nox all your life :smt043 ... funny how a glitch happens just when you loose duals ](*,) well gl getting them back and hopefully we can catch another one of your ppt 'glitches' :smt091

Trade Feedback
reborn
Forum Elite

W8 a second im offering JO to see i was on ppt via team view, as i do and still have that tab open..............but you making out like its not a gligth and im making it up?

Honsetly do you even think things through when ur typing......
Spoiler

Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I've seen this happen a few times in the past, not recently though.

It happened a fair bit during the lag fest of 2014, I put that down to the slow turn changes pushing the ppt calculation past the ppt end time.

I've seen it once during Bloodwar, but that's a bit of a special case anyway. I've also seen it happen once or twice on its own.

Can't easily reproduce the behaviour during normal play, so not really spent much time trying, but here is what I observed. Excluding the cases mentioned above, I have never seen it happen while being online at turn change and refreshing a page after the TC has happened. I have never seen it happen after a pure PPT (no alliance ppt mixed in).

The -minus time PPT was considered a bug, and there was a chat at one of the IRC admin meets about it when Support took over, nobody seemed keen for it to get fixed :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Did you make sure your farming script was turned off reborn? You may have accidentally spied someone.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
reborn
Forum Elite

spied someone when i wasnt here????

Thats a new one but no........ no attack nor spy logs or anything. Jo as i said can look for herself all tabs are here.

But im kind of interested if im farming with this so called script......why would i be spying them? , something to tell us about scripts there Math?

But whats more dumb about that is if im about to farm i would be breaking PPT anyway, your question just makes no sense its just a plain dumb ass question.
Spoiler

Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

It is not a bug, but I can imagine inconvenient.
It is also not new.
And also not 'someone' messing with your PPT.

Context: For the game to process the turn change can take up to 2/3 minutes, depending on how busy you guys have been and whether or not an archival run needs to happen (you want these to run, otherwise .. well, see the mess in 2013, 'Time Wars' anyone?).
This has been the case since pretty much forever, but doesn't usually have consequences; as Clockwork mentioned it is something we discussed in admin chats - we decided that nothing should be done to change the PPT calculations.

Case: When you take the risk of cutting it close with your PPT, timing it within minutes of turn change, you take the risk of turn change cutting off your PPT.

Conclusion: Take less risks. Assuming you will just get 29.9 extra minutes of PPT is folly. (Now, if you were to gamble with 10-20-ish minutes.. different ballpark.)

No bug.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt100
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Bugs Archive”