Auto log-out

Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Auto log-out

Game logs out about every 5 minutes, also can't use the "enter" key on keyboard. Tried restarting computer, same issues pop up.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Auto log-out

Disabled Enter key is deliberate and temporary. It will gradually be re-enabled.

Does this thread describe your log-out issue?
If so, please provide the information requested there.
If not, please state what (if anything) you are doing at the time of being logged out. :)
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

You are not logged in. Please try to login again. Please note that cookies MUST be enabled to login, for security reasons. Only your player ID (not password or email) are kept in the cookie.

"IF YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE PROBLEMS LOGGING IN: it is likely your browser settings. To test this, please try the Mozilla Firefox browser (it is free, quick install, spyware free, and very good). You can get it at:
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox (link opens in new window).
If firefox works, you know it is your browser settings.
If this fails - try turning off your firewall, and logging in again. If this works, you know it is your firewall settings. You can then turn your firewall back on, and try to allow traffic and cookies to/from *.gatewars.com.
If all this fails, please send an email to support@gatewars.com and include a screenshot if possible of this page, and as much detail as possible about your setup and errors you get.
Thank you."

This is the message I see after "however much" time on game.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Been a month on a lack of an "enter" key. When is that going to return - to those few playing members - ?
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

TBH leave it off, reminds me of when first playing and spam clicking.

On the plus side it really annoys my partner.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Return to “Bugs Archive”