Flight house vs Justice **FIXED

reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Flight house vs Justice **FIXED

I know this has been bought up before but cant find the post some im going to guess was from skype.

But is this in the pipe line to be fixed soon cus i know mental bought this up about 4 months ago.

They get the 10% were Justice does not. Justice it meant to mirror the other house bounz, i suspect that Justice infact mirrors no houses.

Only thing it seemed to have given was a house war.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Flight house vs Justice

yeah its broken like fooook :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
reborn
Forum Elite

hmm?
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

this is an extremely valid point and I must know the outcome of this...

PLEASE HELP ME HELPPPPPPPOP HARCHY
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
reborn
Forum Elite

:smt017
Spoiler

D3ath
Forum Expert

i think such much more important bugs should be looked upon first before any visuals like inbox or attack lgos gets changed
ImageImage
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

This question comes up repeatedly. Hopefully this answer will put it to rest for at least another year.

'Justice' duplicates only the bonuses during defensive combat, not passive bonuses like the bonus to income and other stats.
Its twin house 'Cheaters', removes only bonuses otherwise applied during combat.

If an attacking house has a 10% MS bonus during combat, a defender in Justice will have the same bonus. A defender in Cheaters means neither combat participant will get the bonus.
If an attacking house has an 80% chance motherships will not engage in battle, a defender in Justice will have the same chance (instead of a single 'die cast', two dice are cast sequentially). A defender in Cheaters means the mothership will always engage.
If an attacking house has reduced weapon damage to self, a defender in Justice will have the same reduced weapon damage. A defender in Cheaters will cause both parties to suffer normal weapon damage.

Your input on the order of updates is noted. Me nem nesa.
D3ath wrote:i think such much more important bugs should be looked upon first before any visuals like inbox or attack lgos gets changed
D3ath
Forum Expert

ok we get it, but the problem is that whenever a dude from a flight house, hits a dude in the justice house, the dude from the flight gets his bonus, and the dude from the justice gets **Filtered** nothing.
ImageImage
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Reordered the house logic while attacking, also added a line to the Battle Log stating explicitly when the mirroring effect happened.

Could you let me know if this problem persists from this point forward? (If it does still exist, I'll need (a) volunteer(s).)

D3ath wrote:ok we get it, but the problem is that whenever a dude from a flight house, hits a dude in the justice house, the dude from the flight gets his bonus, and the dude from the justice gets **Filtered** nothing.
D3ath
Forum Expert

Re: Flight house vs Justice **FIXED

sorry was on ppt and wasnt checking here, will be able to try it out tomorrow, so will post it here is it fixed or not :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert

Re: Flight house vs Justice **FIXED

yeah its fixed now
ImageImage
Spoiler