My Defensive weapons have vanished **WITHDRAWN

Anaithnid
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

My Defensive weapons have vanished **WITHDRAWN

I had nearly 50 million Targeted Spacial Distortions yesterday, and was ranked at 54 in defence. But today I log in to find I have been attacked twice, but a player with a significantly weaker force and lost.
Upon closer in inspection, I discovered I suddenly had NO defensive weapons. There were no sabotage attempts, no reason to suddenly have nothing left.

Any help would be appreciated. I have the money to buy enough to replace my lost weapons, but I don't really want to risk it if they're just going to vanish again.

Edit:

Nevermind, I just found the sabotage reports. Funny, always thought they were logged in the attack log.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: My Defensive weapons have vanished

Be sure to have a decent covert level and covert actions before building a large defense.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.

Return to “Bugs Archive”