Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

FIX THE BLACKMARKET *FIXED*

Can you fix the BM please? How can i support the game if the BM is broken??
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: FIX THE BLACKMARKET

The issue is with PayPal itself - we are working on a solution that would have as little impact as possible, but there is no 'quick fix', and we cannot provide an ETA for a fix (reliant on third party).
This does have our complete attention.
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

I was also trying to use BM. Here’s hoping for a speedy fix so we can buy our goods

Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Support wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm The issue is with PayPal itself - we are working on a solution that would have as little impact as possible, but there is no 'quick fix', and we cannot provide an ETA for a fix (reliant on third party).
This does have our complete attention.
it seems GW isnt the only one with the issue, here are some helpful links.

Paypal Error from recent validation update

paypal-error-things-dont-appear-to-be-working-at-the-moment-please-try-again

i need merlins so huuurrrryyyyy haha

also if possible can i get a reply to the emails i have sent! :-D
Support
Site Admin

Update: Due to the Easter weekend (relevant banks taking a holiday until Tuesday), we cannot implement our temporary patch until Wednesday at the earliest.
NB: Wednesday's ETA is "barring any further interference, assuming everything goes smoothly with service providers involved," otherwise we will update you again with a new ETA, either on Wednesday or earlier.

Knock on wood.

Thank you for the helpful attitude. :) Appreciated, it's the thought that counts.
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

any luck or update on when this is gonna be patched today? Still is down for me
Support
Site Admin

Update: kind of a mixed bag.. yes - some progress, no - not yet ready for implementation.
It needs thorough testing as any payment option would, and I am very pressed for time (some stupid drama). However, I can say with confidence, barring further unforeseen interruptions, that come Monday's market reset (0000 gametime), the Black Market will be back in service.
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Support wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 am Update: kind of a mixed bag.. yes - some progress, no - not yet ready for implementation.
It needs thorough testing as any payment option would, and I am very pressed for time (some stupid drama). However, I can say with confidence, barring further unforeseen interruptions, that come Monday's market reset (0000 gametime), the Black Market will be back in service.
And all those who have been inconvenienced will be compensated accordingly :D

Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Support wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 am Update: kind of a mixed bag.. yes - some progress, no - not yet ready for implementation.
special offers ?? :-D
Support
Site Admin

Confidence was incorrect. As previously mentioned, changes to payment features require thorough testing, much more than the usual minor changes we make to the game itself. Since I have been properly consoling a friend who is making the biggest mistake of her life, and an absent testing party, we have not been able to do this to our good (and Paypal's) standards. This is as much for your protection as ours: ETA postponed until Wednesday, late afternoon GMT - same provisions apply as earlier.
It is likely there will be some minor (but complete) downtime at or around that time.

Support
Site Admin

Return to “Bugs Archive”