Accounts on vac mode hacked.

solmyr
Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

Re: Accounts on vac mode hacked.

Norbe wrote:Sorry for the double post. I take it back. Its linked to this guy...

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=94227&p=1091158&hilit=zugam1%40gmail.com#p1091158

~Norbe~

guy in convo is zugam

Ancient_one wrote:http://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=154805

This is the account connected to Pragma trying to sell off resources. I suggest trying to start there.

guy selling name is zugam

i think we have a winner
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
[Elite Squadron]
Forum Newbie

I think it would be wise not to discuss possible suspects here incase we make them suspicious or if we just end up getting into an argument. Solymr please check your inbox as I have pmed you :-)
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Wow 4 more accounts off vac mode huh

The ones that beb mentioned a few threads back, about Hensenshi's old account, is indeed strange, espically as the guy was to have died around this time last year, i know the alliance his account was in with a perma vac mode set by admin,

It dropped off vac mode about 2 1/2 weeks ago now, and left that alliance, and joined under pragma, who is linked to a scamming account, but hasnt been seen in awhile, admin was contacted ASAP about this, espically given that the original user cannot log on, we where told that the resources had been sent to pragma, then lilliths old account is under them to, has over 400mill UU stripped and set to vac mode, ( guess where it went )

The fact that admin has been noted about this nearly 3 weeks ago and didnt act on it, and now 4 more long term vac mode accounts have re-appeared 2 of them whom the owner said it wasnt them.

Time to get this sorted i think.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

All right, someone is taking the *&^$

SOMEONE put 100million UU into Oumar's account in the OPEN.

I was talking to some of his ex alliance people and they said 'but his account is fine' so I spied it to find the UU in the open.

Don't bother looking, they got raided (by me), so someone is going to be ... upset I guess. If it's Oumar then he can get his UU back from me and those I gave them to.

If not, tough, Jason can take them too if they are cheater UU.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I think people should watch those accounts and raid/steal anything they see in those, and save those for later. Unless it's real owner taking back control.

Ancient_one wrote:http://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=154805

This is the account connected to Pragma trying to sell off resources. I suggest trying to start there.

Someone should link this topic in the selling topic.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

well jason now has too many records to catch this hacker of his db. looks jobs are done internally , user,pass,email of inactives so u dont need to sniff website for any probable flying user/pass. if its one case then it takes time to find but looks a few records by now and guess that guy selling its a "trustfully one" he sends first.

community here has provided good info and i hope some is working on it
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
bamse
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Ancient

Sad to see all this happen.

I'm an old friend of Oumar and his friends. I'm trying to get in touch with him through his friends. We'll see what turns up, I doubt he poped off vacation mode intentionally, someone must have hacked it.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Shinobii wrote:shinobii Tajj 10,370,313,737,296 Naquadah 1 Untrained Nov 12, 2009, 4:13 am Rejected&Returned.

the account ' tajj ' is an ex member of DoO i believe. Seems to fit the same profile as the others...

Some accounts used seem to retain their original name, and others name changed. No idea why some are and some aren't :?

Been checking through our alliance/ally member lists, spotted 3 or so that look a bit odd. Might be an idea for others to do similar, if they have the lists.

*sends more emails* :?

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

If zugam is the guy then hes having someone else hold the resources

Zugam

Prior of the INDU
21,053 893,000 Ancient 2,010,683,671 Naquadah

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Ancient_one
Forum Irregular

I already kept an eye on Zugam id=37172, but I havent seen much activity from it. I think that was the account linked to the planet script thingy and probably went inactive.
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

i doubt any accounts mentioned here are actually the final recipient if you like. all the ones mentioned on here ae left with nothing so they were used to transport the resources probably. admin need to track all activities from them. did anyone attend the meet this mroning?

alos if people need to be vigilant to any accounts with unusual chnages in terms of selling large amounts of resources or big increase in army. firends or not dont tolerate cheaters grass them up lol [-X
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

I had a reply from jason via email earlier today. He's now aware of the situation and will be looking into it.

He didn't make the earlier meet, but will be attending tonights at 1530 gametime.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer

Caprila wrote:Some accounts used seem to retain their original name, and others name changed. No idea why some are and some aren't :?

maybe some had no name changes left?

this is odd why it is vac accounts. maybe cause they think it wouldnt be as noticable because no-one would be logging in to them?

not a good time to be going on vac mode. have people been checking people they know that are on vac mode to make sure they are still on vac mode? i dont think i know anyone on vac mode to check.

this is scary.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Well someone is logging into some of these accounts, because the naq keeps disappearing and if it's the original owner on the one I'm looking at, I will fly to the UK to belt him one for worrying me so!
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Tekki wrote:Well someone is logging into some of these accounts, because the naq keeps disappearing and if it's the original owner on the one I'm looking at, I will fly to the UK to belt him one for worrying me so!

for a small fee i will do it for ya. save you the trip :lol:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473

Return to “For Admin Archives”