Updates 2010 - Updated Bug List

Moderator: Suggestion/Reports Mods

User avatar
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Sarevok » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 pm

As Baxter said. It's the same for everyone till you do something to it.

Though it will work instantly when the update is released.
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 3&t=162732
Suggestions, Comments please :)
R8 wrote:TEAM WORK WILL BEAT $$ ANYDAY OF THE WEEK
angel wrote:Except the payday [-X
12agnar0k wrote:Also it's still not a war game, you have att/def weps yes, but you also have uu and UP, does this mean its a sex game, oh no, XRATEDSGW, THIS GAME IS PORN!
Ban AdminShow
<+CABAL> so adminHere, ever thought about playing SGW? :b
<~adminHere> cabal - i do :)
<+CABAL> :o
<+Sarevok> Cabal, look up Jtest ;)
<~adminHere> no -not jtest
<~adminHere> another :) i am a multi ;)
<+Sarevok> :O
* +CABAL screens
<+CABAL> :b
* +Sarevok Ban's Admin

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

thanks for giving the error :) helps find it.
also now fixed. who knew that 'divide by' and 'multiply by' gave different results ;)

Sarevok wrote:Confirmed even with "Fleet Strength 693,683,232,000" I also got
"You must have at least a small small portion of the defensive value of a planet (somewhere between 15 and 20 percent), in fleet strength, in order to convince your pilots that it is not a complete suicide mission without meaning... "
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

fixed. 1-2 is a negative number, for those recording obscure facts ;)

AJD wrote:Not sure is anyone else has noticed this yet but pricing of planet defences is bugged. Up to 500k, it all works fine, but after that it gets weird. Prices listed are for mind blowing (monsterous) planets sizes

500,002 - 600,001: each def costs -270,000,000 (-240,000,000) naq each
600,002 - 800,001: each def costs -135,000,000 (-120,000,000) naq each
800,002 - 1,000,001: each def costs 0 naq each (both)

So you actually get given 54T (48T) for building those 500k defs. It happenned each time when I built defs for all ten of my planets. I'm not sure exactly how it was meant to work, but its a pretty safe bet it wasnt supposed to be like this, so possibly someone else would like to confirm this and let admin know about it.
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 pm

actual and displayed power now equal :)

Sarevok wrote:The apparent fleet power, and actual fleet power are different. The Actual power is exactly 1/2 of the displayed power in the MS section. Did you consider this?
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 pm

correct. and 'doing something' can be getting attacked...

Sarevok wrote:As Baxter said. It's the same for everyone till you do something to it.

Though it will work instantly when the update is released.
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
Posts: 14366
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:23 am
ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Clarkey » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 pm

My weapons repair says -11,721,900,000 cost, but nothing to repair.
Image ImageImageImage

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

this is due to the rollback of prices (and slightly adjusted def values) of weapons... not a worry.

Clarkey wrote:My weapons repair says -11,721,900,000 cost, but nothing to repair.
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.
Location: In ur bank... stealin ur nakz.

Re: Update Bug List

Post by MaxSterling » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Sarevok wrote:If you find bugs, post here.

Houses still give bonuses... :P

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 pm

and a houseful of full fledged enemies.....
MaxSterling wrote:
Sarevok wrote:If you find bugs, post here.

Houses still give bonuses... :P
Don't make me use this!!!

User avatar
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Posts: 4042
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Sarevok » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Updated List
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 3&t=162732
Suggestions, Comments please :)
R8 wrote:TEAM WORK WILL BEAT $$ ANYDAY OF THE WEEK
angel wrote:Except the payday [-X
12agnar0k wrote:Also it's still not a war game, you have att/def weps yes, but you also have uu and UP, does this mean its a sex game, oh no, XRATEDSGW, THIS GAME IS PORN!
Ban AdminShow
<+CABAL> so adminHere, ever thought about playing SGW? :b
<~adminHere> cabal - i do :)
<+CABAL> :o
<+Sarevok> Cabal, look up Jtest ;)
<~adminHere> no -not jtest
<~adminHere> another :) i am a multi ;)
<+Sarevok> :O
* +CABAL screens
<+CABAL> :b
* +Sarevok Ban's Admin

Baxter
Forum Regular
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 am
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730
Location: Australia

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Baxter » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 pm

[spoiler]Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /game/stargame/stargatewar.com/attack2_functions.php on line 200[/spoiler]

thats not good.....

tried to take a planet and got that message instead....

did i break the game??? :P
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Image
SpoilerShow
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Forum » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 am

yup you broked it. lucky i was here to fixed it ;)

Baxter wrote:[spoiler]Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array on line 200[/spoiler]

thats not good.....

tried to take a planet and got that message instead....

did i break the game??? :P
Don't make me use this!!!

Baxter
Forum Regular
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 am
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730
Location: Australia

Re: Update Bug List

Post by Baxter » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

oops sorry :P
better that i did it than someone else though :-D
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Image
SpoilerShow
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.

User avatar
Kaps1
Forum Irregular
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:30 pm
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Gao'uld
ID: 75061
Location: Chicago

Re: Updates 2010 - Updated Bug List

Post by Kaps1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Duderanch and I had a playful 1-1 on beta today and found these:

The highest level in realm alerts does not work.

Nox doesn't always work atm.

and planets are gone from attack logs, meaning no showing of what % of attack/def power came from planets is shown


Also 240 AT is what use farming in a turn at least. Wouldn't 240 against a single person be a better idea?
Image
Image
" To live is to suffer, to survive is to find the meaning within the suffering "

Trade Feedback Please!
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=139209

User avatar
Forum
Site Admin
Posts: 2844
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:52 pm

Re: Updates 2010 - Updated Bug List

Post by Forum » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:34 am

realm alert worked, just did not show you had it ;) now does.
same target with nox work/not work? no war? example?
yes planets are gone from attack log - you can spy for free now. and you KNOW any one planet is max 50% their max :)
240at removes nox; 240at on one target in 24hours sets war.

Kaps1 wrote:Duderanch and I had a playful 1-1 on beta today and found these:

The highest level in realm alerts does not work.

Nox doesn't always work atm.

and planets are gone from attack logs, meaning no showing of what % of attack/def power came from planets is shown


Also 240 AT is what use farming in a turn at least. Wouldn't 240 against a single person be a better idea?
Don't make me use this!!!

Locked

Return to “For Admin Archives”