Multi - Amon Amarch 1973442 - Horsia - 1978233

Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

Multi - Amon Amarch 1973442 - Horsia - 1978233

Suspects

Amon Amarch -1973442
Horsia - 1978233

I was being farmed by Amon Amarch, so sent a warning that his planets would be stolen should he continue.

He replied from the Amon Amarch account,

http://img137.imageshack.us/i/mailfromamonamarche.png/

and signed the message Horsia - the name of his officers account
[url]
http://img836.imageshack.us/f/signedbyofficer.png/[/url]

The id's are similar, and Horsia has an army size of just 730k

I find the similar id's and the signing of a different name highly suspisious.

Have included screenshots.
[url]
http://img251.imageshack.us/f/amonofficers.png/[/url]

http://img693.imageshack.us/i/horsia.png/

If i am wrong, i will apologize, but it looked dodgey to me, anyone else agree?
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

Re: Multi - Amon Amarch 1973442 - Horsia - 1978233

Amon is my officer. I know he has a younger brother that also play's. Im not sure who he is, ill see what I can do or find out here.
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

TimeGap wrote:Amon is my officer. I know he has a younger brother that also play's. Im not sure who he is, ill see what I can do or find out here.

If you could shed some light would be great, however i would still like admin to look into this. From just spying on Horsia now - he has 1388 Attack turns.

So is clearly actively being used - with such a small army size, almost no attack and defence - it can only be assumed that this account is being used to pass on resources.
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

Suspicious indeed.

Sending pm, will probably speak to him tomorrow goin to bed now. Will find out then.
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

lol ok. What I managed to find out is:

Horsia is his brother, if admin would check the I.P's he would find that they log in from different IP's all day long.

The reason he signed the message Horsja/Hosja/Horsia - It is a random saying in Afrikaans (South Africa) which is on the rise (I am sure any of my fellow South Africans can confirm this)

Now...

You are threatening to take his planets if he does not stop farming you.

Your defence is 0... Your income is high... Are you a retard?

Im not saying you are, its just, you act like one...
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

TimeGap wrote:lol ok. What I managed to find out is:

Horsia is his brother, if admin would check the I.P's he would find that they log in from different IP's all day long.

The reason he signed the message Horsja/Hosja/Horsia - It is a random saying in Afrikaans (South Africa) which is on the rise (I am sure any of my fellow South Africans can confirm this)

Now...

You are threatening to take his planets if he does not stop farming you.

Your defence is 0... Your income is high... Are you a retard?

Im not saying you are, its just, you act like one...

If and when admin confirms this - i will believe it - surprised an active player has such a low size !

As for am i a retard - Its nice and simple. If you want to keep your planets don't farm me. But too late for that. You both made your choice !
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

lol seems like im goin on a godquest crusade... Seeing as you cry coz your 0def account gets turnfarmed...

pfft
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

TimeGap wrote:lol seems like im goin on a godquest crusade... Seeing as you cry coz your 0def account gets turnfarmed...

pfft

No crying involved. Nice and simple - farm at your own peril. Some farms just aren't worth the hassle.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

well 5500 odd difference in ids isn't exactly close is it.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

As leader of both TG and Among I suggest you ether a. get admin to check em or b. stop throwing accusations around without solid proof. They have recently joned my alliance and Among is good in my eyes untill Jason says different. If u feel the urge to persue a Grey Warden know that every action comes with reaction
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

As i said before if i am wrong i will apologise.

I just found it suspisous that a message was signed with the name of his officer from his account.

I'm sure most people who recieved that message in my position would agree it is odd, and worthy of being looked into.

persue a Grey Warden ? Unaware of what that means. If a mod deems this insufficient reason and closes it, again as i said will apologise.

TO clarify This post is primarily and only because of the message and signing i was sent. This has nothing to do with our ingame farming, and planet issue.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Hidden Loki wrote:As i said before if i am wrong i will apologise.

I just found it suspisous that a message was signed with the name of his officer from his account.

I'm sure most people who recieved that message in my position would agree it is odd, and worthy of being looked into.

persue a Grey Warden ? Unaware of what that means. If a mod deems this insufficient reason and closes it, again as i said will apologise.

TO clarify This post is primarily and only because of the message and signing i was sent. This has nothing to do with our ingame farming, and planet issue.

Sorry english isnt my native language, i mean if u want to cast a witchunt on a grey warden (look at my alliance name) then u might wake up sleeping dogs. I have no problem with people reporting multies heck im all for it. But I also am in contact with Jason, hence why i say go ahead and let J run a check. But dont make more out of it then it is now: Suspicion wich in my eyes means innocent untill proven guilty
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

Meh. He has my terms concerning the ingame issue.

Other than that, let Justice run its course :)

Aaanyways. Ppl to do, Accounts to Descend... Another day in the life of Stay on topic Loki...
Shogun Assassin
Forum Newbie

FreeSpirit wrote:
Hidden Loki wrote:As i said before if i am wrong i will apologise.

Sorry english isnt my native language, i mean if u want to cast a witchunt on a grey warden (look at my alliance name) then u might wake up sleeping dogs. I have no problem with people reporting multies heck im all for it. But I also am in contact with Jason, hence why i say go ahead and let J run a check. But dont make more out of it then it is now: Suspicion wich in my eyes means innocent untill proven guilty

ok we are clear on that - I am not saying he is a multi. Only i think he might be. Agreed Jason's verdict is final.

Also TimeGap - My beliefs still stand and my game style will always stay as Farm me at your own cost - for anyone ! Timing coincides that i've just bought a Lg account and so am going to delete the messiah.
If you want to fight this out etc, i am game, but unless your officer starts farming my new account - we don't have a problem anymore !
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

*Whistle's - ON TOPIC*

Return to “For Admin Archives”