6295 - Forced~Entry - Possible Multi

Forced~Entry
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: 6295 - Forced~Entry - Possible Multi

You and ~da vinci~, so alike. For the record, I am not worried.
Because I said broker to my friends account, and i'll accept does not mean I am a multi.

And as for the "how did they know when you were going to accept"
-- Who the **Filtered** buys UU and let's it sit in broker? You buy it to use it immediately..
-- from what it looked like, I was being stalked until accepted.. one massing and getting naq, the other raiding..

Get it?
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Forced~Entry wrote:You and ~da vinci~, so alike. For the record, I am not worried.
Because I said broker to my friends account, and i'll accept does not mean I am a multi.

And as for the "how did they know when you were going to accept"
-- Who the **Filtered** buys UU and let's it sit in broker? You buy it to use it immediately..
-- from what it looked like, I was being stalked until accepted.. one massing and getting naq, the other raiding..

Get it?

actually hard to get it

how would u accept the broker set to another account without login?

show screens of broker time and raiding
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Lithium
Forum Zombie

from I to my friend there a long way , but since u are done here then u got what u deserve scum scamer/multie
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Flavar
Forum Elite

Now please keep it as nice as you can be on a topic like this. I removed one post from forced Entry and i would like if there were no additional ones.
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

@FE: Who has logged onto your friends account? You, or your friend?
@Juliette: before you make such accusations, give PROOF.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

Clarkey, YOU are stupid.. Leave the kid alone and go be a cop elsewhere.. Honestly, what a suck up.. Is catching multis your way to gaining power with the game maker?
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Apparently so..perhaps Ill direct you to a **Filtered** load of REAL multi's to hound. FE is not. And he was scammed BY a multi.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lithium
Forum Zombie

yea when this scums comes from DDE ranks then u get a negative feedback :)

this one proved hes a multie and a scamer , he got what he deserve lets hope admin will ban one of his account at least.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

BenjaminMS wrote:@Juliette: before you make such accusations, give PROOF.
Dundundun duuun.. have you learned nothing from international politics, Benji? :-D Truth is perception, proof an unnecessary illusion. Instead of jumping to accuse a good person of being a multi, consider the proof against a certain group.
Also. What accusations? *looks around* I see no accusations, friend, other than the openly constructed 'case' against FE?
Jedi~Tank wrote:Apparently so..perhaps Ill direct you to a **Filtered** load of REAL multi's to hound. FE is not. And he was scammed BY a multi.
Amen to that, brother. Proof is in the same chat logs being thrown around by the so-called victim. Obviously you would need more than just Clarkey's little snippet and selective reading.. ;) (Oh yes, I read that selectively as well. Anyone would read in favour of the 'victim', charmed by those damned cute boyish looks of the 'victim', anyone's first response is "OMG no! :(" However, looking more closely reveals a few very interesting details.)
Lithium
Forum Zombie

only admin can prove hes a multie, when he/she will check it. members here can only give hints and use their judgment but that cant ban an account.its clearly visible as FE admited he tried to get his $ back after he accepted the trade. FE also mentioned he ll accept the brokers. what else u want as evidence. He can also say loudly he owns two accounts but stilhes not guilty until proven by admin.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Kailip
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard
ID: 34654

Hmm..

Now I would like to hear explenations or see some proofs too.. What ties, connections are found? The only two persons from SGW I'm in contact with are my brothers (one is Ganderion, second isn't playing for a while). All my contacts with SGW player in entire 2011 year was two msn conversation (with the ones I was trading with), and answering few PMs from possible buyers.

And I haven't accused Forced~Entry of being multi (just didn't think about this possibility). I accused him of being scammer, because my first thougt was like - "He sent me $, I've sent him UU, now he want $ back - clearly he's scammer and want to have free UU". Now when I'm reading these threads, I see it different. He thought I scammed him, I thought he scammed me, and this makes bad situation.. But I know what I've done and what I've not done, and I've not scammed Forced~Entry anyhow.

I have few question, that maybe will help clarify something..
For Forced~Entry.. How long have you kept your UU out till it was raided?
For ~Da Vinci~.. How did you find PLAYER HELPER, and his UU?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

im just that good :smt060 he kept untrained and retraining i have no idea what he was doing.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Forced~Entry
Forum Grunt

Kailip wrote:Hmm..

Now I would like to hear explenations or see some proofs too.. What ties, connections are found? The only two persons from SGW I'm in contact with are my brothers (one is Ganderion, second isn't playing for a while). All my contacts with SGW player in entire 2011 year was two msn conversation (with the ones I was trading with), and answering few PMs from possible buyers.

And I haven't accused Forced~Entry of being multi (just didn't think about this possibility). I accused him of being scammer, because my first thougt was like - "He sent me $, I've sent him UU, now he want $ back - clearly he's scammer and want to have free UU". Now when I'm reading these threads, I see it different. He thought I scammed him, I thought he scammed me, and this makes bad situation.. But I know what I've done and what I've not done, and I've not scammed Forced~Entry anyhow.

I have few question, that maybe will help clarify something..
For Forced~Entry.. How long have you kept your UU out till it was raided?
For ~Da Vinci~.. How did you find PLAYER HELPER, and his UU?

Two non ascended accounts with nearly 0 defenses and at the time holding 400mil UU combined. Clearly you have multiple accounts, or just 'didnt feel like ascending'
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:Apparently so..perhaps Ill direct you to a **Filtered** load of REAL multi's to hound.
Then why don't you report them instead of complaining because I reported one of your guys. I'd happily take any reports you have of suspicions, but all I see is you saying you could direct me to loads of real multies yet you provide nothing of the sort. :roll:

Jedi~Tank wrote:FE is not. And he was scammed BY a multi.
If FE is not then he has nothing to worry about. Oh he was scammed BY a multi? lol what a stupid thing to say, I see you provide no evidence to back up such a claim, all you provide is an attack on another user, the very person who was involved in the original incident. Clearly you have even less substantive evidence against Kailip than i have of FE otherwise you would have provided it.
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Apparently so..perhaps Ill direct you to a **Filtered** load of REAL multi's to hound.
Then why don't you report them instead of complaining because I reported one of your guys. I'd happily take any reports you have of suspicions, but all I see is you saying you could direct me to loads of real multies yet you provide nothing of the sort. :roll:

Jedi~Tank wrote:FE is not. And he was scammed BY a multi.
If FE is not then he has nothing to worry about. Oh he was scammed BY a multi? lol what a stupid thing to say, I see you provide no evidence to back up such a claim, all you provide is an attack on another user, the very person who was involved in the original incident. Clearly you have even less substantive evidence against Kailip than i have of FE otherwise you would have provided it.

Clarkey..I dfo not see anywhere where complaining is done..and YOU mods need to chillax with your snipe little sayings as far as when something is mentioned its either complaining or whining.

Complaining wouldnt do any good and neither will reporting or posting in the appropriate section..it never has and never will. So in my estimation it is quite alright for people to steadily have multiple accounts in order to boost these ghost numbers of "players online". Things shouldnt have to be reported anyways. There should be a good system in place and adhered too like OTHER quality games and communities...not but instead this all is nothing more than a daily tabloid.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “For Admin Archives”