account hacked

[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: account hacked

Brokering is retarded as then the owner himself can see who did it :P, sending straight would be more practical
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
whereub
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: 10 THUMBS- CANT MASS
ID: 49443

thx for nothing ](*,) [-(
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Best bet would be to bring it up during admin meet on Friday I guess? Idk how else to really get his attention :?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
whereub
Forum Elite

according to sue jason is the one who said im not getting anything back of my 200mill uu 170 tril and my dual that was dumped
odji nsu
Forum Expert
ID: 0

thats honestly bull one of the reasons i dont like this game like i used to admin dont give **** about anyone
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

odji nsu wrote:that blows man,, someone needs a face punch ,, hope you get this sorted

agreed.

:smt021

i am very sorry to hear of this. :smt100

as far as what admin sue says, that is what it is...

but my mother always insisted that I get told such things straight from the source...

and that was some of the best advice ever. :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

To be honest people's accounts are hardly ever "hacked". Lets use the term correctly. The server isn't being hacked, if it was then it wouldn't be an isolated incident.

What is likely to have happened is your poor personal security on your computer being compromised as a result of yourself and likely a keylogger being placed on your machine, which results in your login details being stolen, which would result in it being an isolated case, which this is.

You claim you got hacked when it is your own machine that got compromised and you expect admin to compensate you?

My account has been around for 6 years and not once has anyone else got access to it. Why is that? Because my personal security is tight.

That may be harsh, but you are the one to blame for your account being accessed by an unauthorised person.
Image ImageImageImage
whereub
Forum Elite

Clarkey wrote:To be honest people's accounts are hardly ever "hacked". Lets use the term correctly. The server isn't being hacked, if it was then it wouldn't be an isolated incident.

What is likely to have happened is your poor personal security on your computer being compromised as a result of yourself and likely a keylogger being placed on your machine, which results in your login details being stolen, which would result in it being an isolated case, which this is.

You claim you got hacked when it is your own machine that got compromised and you expect admin to compensate you?

My account has been around for 6 years and not once has anyone else got access to it. Why is that? Because my personal security is tight.

That may be harsh, but you are the one to blame for your account being accessed by an unauthorised person.

unless you were the one who did you have no knowledge of that , so kiss my :smt117

and why would all the other info on my computer not be compramized then as well ?
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

whereub wrote:
Clarkey wrote:To be honest people's accounts are hardly ever "hacked". Lets use the term correctly. The server isn't being hacked, if it was then it wouldn't be an isolated incident.

unless you were the one who did you have no knowledge of that , so kiss my :smt117

and why would all the other info on my computer not be compramized then as well ?

also how could you confirm also that it was somebody from sgw that planted, although if clarkey is right Whereub, you got any idea whos in sgw friends u been opening links etc.

just a thought
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

whereub wrote:

Yet you have no knowledge of anything else either. You have no evidence whatsoever that your account was hacked and that it is the games fault.

And regarding your other info being compromised, well did you know your SGW info was compromised before someone accessed your account? No of course not. So how do you know nothing else was compromised?

You claim that I have no knowledge of anything yet you show also that you have no knowledge of anything. So just because someone accessed your game account you expect admin to compensate you. It is your fault, no-one elses.
Image ImageImageImage
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I had a friend on MSN who had his account stripped off in a manner like this by his wife/gf, because he was spending too much time on SGW. So, if your wife knows your password, or if she could guess it and did this to you, i think that you should intent divorce on her. lol
whereub
Forum Elite

well i know i didnt do it ... no one knows my password ... its not saved on my computer ...

to get the resources back all it takes is a click for him , not for me
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

whereub wrote:well i know i didnt do it ... no one knows my password ... its not saved on my computer ...

to get the resources back all it takes is a click for him , not for me
Passwords don't have to be saved. The whole point of a keylogger for example is to capture a password as you type it in.

I don't see how you can expect admin to give you back resources when you are not at all prepared to accept that this is most likely your own fault due to poor personal security.

The fact you don't know what happens goes to show there's a good chance it is your fault and that nothing was actually "hacked".

But I guess it is easier for you to blame the game and claim your game account was hacked by no fault of your own than accept any other reason.
Image ImageImageImage
whereub
Forum Elite

so i imagine all the problems in the world are my fault , since you are god and whatever you say its word
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

whereub wrote:so i imagine all the problems in the world are my fault , since you are god and whatever you say its word
No of course not but you have just proven your case is a loss because of your choice of response and the fect you use that response as a personal attack on me. Never did i say all the problems in the world are your fault and you know it. It utterly sad that you can't even accept that it is likely your own personal security that was compromised and that the game was not actually hacked.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”