G N R POINTS ????

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: G N R POINTS ????

Tribute, did you buy your account from someone (or was it donated)?

For someone with more than ten ascensions, you really ought to know things like this so I can only presume you are new to the game.

As Clarkey points out, you should have another set of logins for the ascended server which can be found here www.ascended.stargatewars.com
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Order
Race: The Ajna
ID: 1954620

HAHA im sorry... no it's my account but i was never realy in to stargatewars.. i only recently REALY started to go into it detail by detail :)

I always only got my 1000 glory points and ascend and then wait for the next one :D

I never realy attacked or raided ect... i was a undercover agent rofl >.<

thanks anyway!

so i have to wait 2 weeks then and it will automatically just popup? :)

Don't Hate Me Cause You Aint Me...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Basically, yes. If you obtain access to your ascended account and determine when the attacks took place to descend your account then you will know exactly when you will be able to ascend. The worst case scenario is that it was in the last few hours, in which case it will take two weeks. Just sit tight otherwise and hope it happened 13 days ago ;)
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

one more stupid question... does decended mean i desended one "ascension" back?

like did i reverse now?

Quina Quen
Forum Addict

No. You just lose your stat bonuses in the main server for the period of descension. Might be best to ask one of the other players, as I am not sure to what extent you lose stats (if it is all or a certain percentage) - I never really played ascension.
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

ok so this is what happened to me

"Dec 02, 22:44 ~Sabaku no Gaara~ ascendedAttack 163,200 Life Force Lost 99 0 0 0 1,701,347,749 details
Nov 29, 15:46 zeus ascendedAttack 163,200 Life Force Lost 99 0 0 0 1,215,534,387 details
Nov 29, 12:43 zeus ascendedAttack 163,200 Life Force Lost 99 0 0 0 1,215,534,387 details"

But how does that main server work?

do you benefit from that server in any way?
Must you like ubgrade units and planets ect? it look like a stargatewars all on its own?

Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Essentially it is a server all on its own. You just have to ensure you develop your ascended account enough to prevent descension, which has happened in your case. The only connections you need to worry about between the two accounts are the bonuses provided to the main account for the number of ascensions you have done and the fact that you can temporarily lose your main stat bonuses because of decension. That is, if you choose not to play it. Just ensure, with the help of some other more experienced ascended players that you equip your ascended account so that it is more difficult to descend. You don't need to play it regularly if you don't want to.
Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Human
ID: 63671
Alternate name(s): Supreme Commander Thor

i would suggest logging in a few times a week and farming with a small strike and then tradeing all the DMU (which is like naq in ascended) in the "cosmic trade" in return for life force. Then go to "power up" and invest that life force into:

Energy Absorbtion Power
Energy Absorbtion Skill
Energy Repulsion Strength
Personal Constitution
Energy Flow Ability
Energy Channeling Skill
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity

These are the stats that help you from being descended. If you dont want to ever really play ascended server then just pump these up and forget about everything else.
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

is it a good idea to do this

Convert Your Ascended Power Points (AP)into Life Force
You can convert your Ascension Power points directly into life force energy of this realm. Worry not - you can also temporarily go above your maximum life force limits. You convert all points at once, and cannot convert them back. The 'exchange rate' is 5,066 life force for each 1 Ascension power point. You do not need to use them now, but will find that things get more expensive in life force as you grow, while your Ascension Points are fixed (but exchange rate is not). TIP: You do not need to convert right away (cannot until at half of max life in fact)-- play a bit, see what looks important to you, and covert whenever you are ready... Ascension Power Points are always 'safe' from enemy realms. 12,868,266 Ascension Points Available. Will return 65,194,067,094 Ascended Life Force

im trying to figure out what to do realy

Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

yes, those power points become 'Life Force Cache' which is what you use on the 'Power Up' page. It will allow you to do this:

Neo Dragon wrote:i would suggest logging in a few times a week and farming with a small strike and then tradeing all the DMU (which is like naq in ascended) in the "cosmic trade" in return for life force. Then go to "power up" and invest that life force into:

Energy Absorbtion Power
Energy Absorbtion Skill
Energy Repulsion Strength
Personal Constitution
Energy Flow Ability
Energy Channeling Skill
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity

These are the stats that help you from being descended. If you dont want to ever really play ascended server then just pump these up and forget about everything else.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

but if i convert those points in the ascended server wont it affect my g&r points and ascension in the normal server?

like wont it take away my points?

How does the points work in the normal server? do i like make points in the normal server and it is reflected on to the ascended server as a bonus or something?

Neo Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Human
ID: 63671
Alternate name(s): Supreme Commander Thor

no. What you do in ascended has NOTHING to do with main server... except for being descended. Other then that only ascending in main will give you ascended points in ascended server and decending in ascended will take away your stat bonuses in main. Other then that it really doesn't matter because they don't affect each other anywhere else.
TimeGap
Forum Intermediate

Piet, pm me ingame ek sal jou uithelp ens ;)
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Crixus wrote:Piet, pm me ingame ek sal jou uithelp ens ;)
For engrish people

Piet, PM me ingame and I'll help you out
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

OK well as far as i am concerned i cant do anything in the ascension server because of

"You have been descended!!
You will remain in this state, unable to take actions or benefit from time passing in this realm, and giving no benefit to your main server worldly lower level self, for 14 days. There are -367,568.56 hours left in this sentence...at which point you will have 4 days of protection from the Ascended Council in order to right your strategic wrongs...."

am i right?

so i need to wait 2 weeks before i can do anything in this server and before i can ascend in the main server? HOW NICE

Return to “For Admin Archives”