Multi for sure

This guy:
ID 75836
~KiLLA

And this guy:
ID 57918
~lithium~

In a PM, he told me he was playing as ~KiLLA. So, yeah, seems multi to me ^.^
I am peaceful but beware: This old bird still keeps its beak sharp. If you mess with my feathers, I may poke an eye out of that grinning face of yours...
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Multi for sure

yea thats a discovery worth getting the 2011 best noob of the Year
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Lmao!
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Violent J
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: Legionnaire

killa is not a mulit nor is he lithium !!

both players been playing for a long time and got well respected names !
Lithium
Forum Zombie

yea Ryu shall change that name its branded as me :)
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

FerHanKlassar wrote:This guy:
ID 75836
~KiLLA

And this guy:
ID 57918
~lithium~

~killa was the multi of somone not so long ago, but not now. I can vouch m8, 2different players there now.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
ID 75836
~KiLLA

And this guy:
ID 57918
~lithium~

~killa was the multi of somone not so long ago, but not now. I can vouch m8, 2different players there now.

vouch it then
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Lithium wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
ID 75836
~KiLLA

And this guy:
ID 57918
~lithium~

vouch it then
I think that was JT vouching it. But in the end another player vouching another player really makes no difference. If you are so innocent which i presume you are then are you really that bothered if admin looks at your game account? Or do you have something else to hide? What I'm saying is that if you are innocent then you don't need other players to vouch you and therefore you have no need to request other players vouch you.
Image ImageImageImage
Lithium
Forum Zombie

prob u misunderstood me or i didnt properly explained my self.

JT said he could vouch the ~Killa was a multie at a certain time frame so i asked him to back up his pretensions, thats all. he did not said that I was a multie at that time , it was this Ferhan who pretense i was a multie and he did not provide any proof or more info for the case.

Is it fair to call someone a multie and not provide any little evidence to make the case at least bit intriguing ?
If it is following yr logic then Ferhan shall take responsibility if it turns out his pretensions were fake and thus facing consequences for it?

dd it cross yr mind why he made this thread? prob u can spy him to check why he dont have weaps. Yes dude hes got perma war relations and that says all about it for big mouth player.

Anyway i'm jusr curious to have a look at JT version of Killa being multie :)
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:prob u misunderstood me or i didnt properly explained my self.

JT said he could vouch the ~Killa was a multie at a certain time frame so i asked him to back up his pretensions, thats all. he did not said that I was a multie at that time , it was this Ferhan who pretense i was a multie and he did not provide any proof or more info for the case.

Is it fair to call someone a multie and not provide any little evidence to make the case at least bit intriguing ?
If it is following yr logic then Ferhan shall take responsibility if it turns out his pretensions were fake and thus facing consequences for it?

dd it cross yr mind why he made this thread? prob u can spy him to check why he dont have weaps. Yes dude hes got perma war relations and that says all about it for big mouth player.

I have pm exchanges and submitted it to admin, and he verified..what happened after that is none of my business..but the account changed hands a very short time after ;) thats a fact jack.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Lithium wrote:prob u misunderstood me or i didnt properly explained my self.

I have pm exchanges and submitted it to admin, and he verified..what happened after that is none of my business..but the account changed hands a very short time after ;) thats a fact jack.

what admin verified? that the acc was a multie of someone? yaww and he did nothing? omg dude thats impressing
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
FerHanKlassar
Forum Newbie
Race: Isis
ID: 1963313

Ganju Shiba wrote:killa is not a mulit nor is he lithium !!

both players been playing for a long time and got well respected names !

Didn't you read? He said he was playing as ~KiLLA. It's some sort of confession, you know?

Lithium wrote:yea thats a discovery worth getting the 2011 best noob of the Year

Aside from being rude, your reply implies that there's an obvious reason for you to be multi?

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Lmao!

... yeah.... so not useful.

Lithium wrote:he did not said that I was a multie at that time , it was this Ferhan who pretense i was a multie and he did not provide any proof or more info for the case.

The reason I made the thread? Well, I was in war with ~KiLLA and recently a player named ~lithium~ declares war with me out of the blue and when I ask why he says: "u prob remember ~Killa " to which I replied: "Well, I refused trading with that one. Are you his girlfriend or something?" (Yeah, not the greatest reply but still a valid question) and he replied "i was just playing under that name, and carefull with that mouth , it already put ya in trouble those times"
So, yeah, aside from the same behaviour and atitude, those PMs are the only proof I have.
In fact, my claim is what one conclude from the PMs. Was he not multi at some recent time? Then why the statement "i was just playing under that name"? Just saying...
And the reason why I have no defense it's because I sold my weapons. It's a less expensive measure than letting them be destroyed in case of war? Seriously, being massed for not trading with someone is kind of childish but carrying the grudge from one account to the other is ridiculous.
Now, I am not sure but I believe that at some point in time, I had good relations with a player named Lithium. And that included trading relations. Was that you?
iKiLLA massed me because I refused to trade with him and he had a nasty personality. Was he you?
I just need some light, okay? Because it's either a matter of multi or some weird explanation that rejects that possibility.
Yeah, I'm kind of bothered by having someone always going after me but I refuse to accept such behaviour from refused clients, possible clients or old clients. The rules say "NO MULTI" and since I have suspicious content in certain PMs why not bringing the matter out?
So if you are the person or persons that I'm talking about, step down from your throne and explain some things. I shall remove my claim when the suspicious content of those PMs is explained and when the admins tell me they accept the explanations as proof of not being multi.
That's all.
I am peaceful but beware: This old bird still keeps its beak sharp. If you mess with my feathers, I may poke an eye out of that grinning face of yours...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Post them, and you mean he actually threatened you for a pm? :roll:

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

If Lithium has nothing to hide why doesn't he explain what he said and why he said it. Unless Lithium you are claiming he is lieing and no such message was sent by you.

But instead of being pathetic and responding to this thread like this "yea thats a discovery worth getting the 2011 best noob of the Year" why don't you act in a better manner and explain yourself or discredit his claims if he is lieing. You have done nothing to explain your side of this story.
Image ImageImageImage
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:If Lithium has nothing to hide why doesn't he explain what he said and why he said it. Unless Lithium you are claiming he is lieing and no such message was sent by you.

But instead of being pathetic and responding to this thread like this "yea thats a discovery worth getting the 2011 best noob of the Year" why don't you act in a better manner and explain yourself or discredit his claims if he is lieing. You have done nothing to explain your side of this story.

lol Clarkey smone says " i saw a chicken flying" and u believe it.

I told ya he set the thread after i set him war lol. and for the matter hes posting the pm discussion in present time while it started in past tense. correctly speaking i should ve wrote I used to play as ~killa, yawww. And yes i ve massed tis nooblish a few times under Killa account

@ JT just to head u up. ~killa is my creation since i bought it until sold to Ryu, if u think im the multie of Brother, davinci or smone else (referring to yr pm's) then ya so wrong :)
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “For Admin Archives”