What proof is needed

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: What proof is needed

_willie_ wrote:im even willing to choose a person who you trust that I can agree upon.
Why would he need to prove anything to you? Are you an authority in these matters? :?
Just asking. :)
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

MR icebreaker can I ask how much naq have you farmed total according to your ME log?

just curious.

Admin and whoever looks after this game nowdays can look into your activities however they want :-k
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Cersei Lannister wrote:
_willie_ wrote:im even willing to choose a person who you trust that I can agree upon.
Why would he need to prove anything to you? Are you an authority in these matters? :?

He doesn't have to prove anything to me but the comunity has voiced a question that has yet to be answered. I was offering a solution.

Why is it that every single time I voice my opinion you jump down my throat. Relax a bit miss omb.
MOD SPEAK
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Cersei Lannister wrote:

Ice is being a fair sport about this, don't start throwing mud in your typical way Jo it's a fair question Ice is a massive farmer, I don't personally think it's a script or wouldn't that make him farm everyone who left to much naq out when they farmed? IDK how scripts work hehehehe but either way Jo stop trying to cause trouble :smt018
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

R8 wrote:MR icebreaker can I ask how much naq have you farmed total according to your ME log?

just curious.

Admin and whoever looks after this game nowdays can look into your activities however they want :-k

Good morning to all ...

Yes i can because asked nicely, but u should know this is not my original account when i started the game and i don't know how much was on it from begining :(.

Me logs says ( Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) : 36,392,625,388,642,768 )

I also wish to notify that Admin Sue got my mail and responded:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Denis,
No disrepect taken and I have forwarded it on to Admin Jason, have you approached him at the admin meeting?
thanks
Admin Sue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to all but will not respond on this topic anymore until Admin J do his work on me and replys. And i think this arguing has no end and no point ...

Have Fun
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I am locking this thread until adminJ has a response.

Ice, if adminJ emails you then PM me and I can unlock this for you to post it. If you can even manage to get adminJ to post here himself then please point him in this direction because the thread itself doesn't need to be unlocked for him to post.
Image ImageImageImage
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

OK I have looked into this and see a high likelihood of scripting.
The timing was too exact, is the most obvious item.
The investigation also brought up a few other accounts that are now being questioned as well.
The accounts are banned, and will stay as such until more or new information comes in.
I have started email communication with IceBreaker (he actually emailed the game admins to look into this himself --scripter or not, icebreaker is very polite and open, not hiding or sneaking.)

So there you have it.
jason.
Don't make me use this!!!
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Thank you for looking in to this. This topic will remained closed. All discusion will be done in the proper place.

Willie
MOD SPEAK

Return to “For Admin Archives”