What proof is needed

Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Re: What proof is needed

Sorry Ice but if J clears you I will just assume he wants the $ you use to buy turns.
Borek wrote:Going to be honest here, anyone who farms 200+ accounts in under 2 mins every turn change for 14 hours on end, without breaking weaps, who even manages to instantly repair his DEFENSE weaps when people attempt to counter-farm is most definitely cheating.

I'm sorry but even the most OCD unemployed slacker simply cannot do that for 6+ months without needing serious time in a mental health facility to recover.

I know because i have been the most OCD unemployed slacker myself and even at the peak of my farming, and believe me i was damn good, i would NEVER manage to even go 2 hrs with the sorts of logs this guy produces. Flawless precision for months on end simply cannot be achieved, period.

And i will also add that i have spoken to other players who have flat out admitted to me that they use scripts/bots to farm for them, no, not Ice, i do not know him and we have never spoken, but i know with 100% certainty that such tools exist and admin has not caught the users.

Sorry Goo, when there's money to be made or an advantage to be gained people will cheat to get it.

=D>
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

no need to post anything untill we hear back from an admin on the subject.
MOD SPEAK
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

Loki™ wrote:Sorry Ice but if J clears you I will just assume he wants the $ you use to buy turns.
Borek wrote:Going to be honest here, anyone who farms 200+ accounts in under 2 mins every turn change for 14 hours on end, without breaking weaps, who even manages to instantly repair his DEFENSE weaps when people attempt to counter-farm is most definitely cheating.

I'm sorry but even the most OCD unemployed slacker simply cannot do that for 6+ months without needing serious time in a mental health facility to recover.

I know because i have been the most OCD unemployed slacker myself and even at the peak of my farming, and believe me i was damn good, i would NEVER manage to even go 2 hrs with the sorts of logs this guy produces. Flawless precision for months on end simply cannot be achieved, period.

And i will also add that i have spoken to other players who have flat out admitted to me that they use scripts/bots to farm for them, no, not Ice, i do not know him and we have never spoken, but i know with 100% certainty that such tools exist and admin has not caught the users.

Sorry Goo, when there's money to be made or an advantage to be gained people will cheat to get it.

=D>

One last note, sow many times writen that i do 100 + , 200 + hits in less then 2 MIN, this is very wrong information which will be confirmed by admin and is more or less assumed. I can say this that my hits are well below 100 on a turn and key is good farm list ( Regulary updated and made by experiance what is worthy farm ). And it seems no one readed my first response on this topic when i said that in avarage i farm 2-3 T per turn some time less some time more (Which is done by almost anyone and their are even some who farm alot more then me per turn and not called scripters which doesn't make sanse), depands on many things. So if i would do 100 Hits + per turn or 200 hits less writen then my avarage should be 4 - 5 T + per turn which is very alot and only possible if u hit some one who missed PPT, bigger hitters or un-bank in wrong time ( So called big hits ).

Borek said he knows some people with scripts (multiple in above quote) told him that they use scripts who ? Why don't u report them ? I don't use scripts or any tools to cheat my way and been reported why those who admited aren't reported but just mantioned and skipped ? Was waiting if some one will notice borek response and message but it seems no one noticed and dont care about them and only focus is me because some ingame hate or politics.

Can wait that admin checks me out and respond ... and when he checks me out let him check if any of my farm targets is used as multies ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
_willie_
Forum Elite

IceBreaker wrote:
Loki™ wrote:Sorry Ice but if J clears you I will just assume he wants the $ you use to buy turns.

=D>

One last note, sow many times writen that i do 100 + , 200 + hits in less then 2 MIN, this is very wrong information which will be confirmed by admin and is more or less assumed. I can say this that my hits are well below 100 on a turn and key is good farm list ( Regulary updated and made by experiance what is worthy farm ). And it seems no one readed my first response on this topic when i said that in avarage i farm 2-3 T per turn some time less some time more (Which is done by almost anyone and their are even some who farm alot more then me per turn and not called scripters which doesn't make sanse), depands on many things. So if i would do 100 Hits + per turn or 200 hits less writen then my avarage should be 4 - 5 T + per turn which is very alot and only possible if u hit some one who missed PPT, bigger hitters or un-bank in wrong time ( So called big hits ).

Borek said he knows some people with scripts (multiple in above quote) told him that they use scripts who ? Why don't u report them ? I don't use scripts or any tools to cheat my way and been reported why those who admited aren't reported but just mantioned and skipped ? Was waiting if some one will notice borek response and message but it seems no one noticed and dont care about them and only focus is me because some ingame hate or politics.

Can wait that admin checks me out and respond ... and when he checks me out let him check if any of my farm targets is used as multies ...

That would be nice lol hopefully he can weed out alot of cheaters by doing that.
MOD SPEAK
Borek
Forum Addict

I had 1 person, who no longer plays, admit to me (and others) in an alliance MSN convo that he uses a farm script developed by "EvilTeddy" who plays SGUwars. SPK-Sir Phoenix Knight was the player in question.

I have not reported it for several reasons:

1: It was in a msn convo and i do not set my MSN to logging of chats, it's not like the convo was known to be going towards that subject, i had no idea i was in an alliance with a cheat until he mentioned it out the blue.

2: Even if i HAD logged the chat, it's just a text file, nothing would actually be proved as it's easy to edit the files to say anything.

3: Was in the process of trying to sell my account at the time and really couldn't care less about Jasons failure anti-cheat methods that even before SPK admitted this in the NWO group chat any moron could clearly see people were cheating with their farming.

And Ice the fact you hit x number of accounts is not why you are using a script, it's the fact you hit SO MANY with 12 turn attacks, SO FAST that the human mind simply cannot read a page of farms, select and load the individual accounts, attack, repair and bank so fast. Could you do that once, twice, three times in a row? Yes, if you were extremely OCD and focused on your task, but for many hours on end without screwing it up somehow, typing in the wrong number of turns, forgetting to repair, missing out on a few turn changes because you need a toilet break, snack, get distracted by msn or something else, no, that does not happen, period.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Borek wrote:I had 1 person, who no longer plays, admit to me (and others) in an alliance MSN convo that he uses a farm script developed by "EvilTeddy" who plays SGUwars. SPK-Sir Phoenix Knight was the player in question.

I have not reported it for several reasons:

1: It was in a msn convo and i do not set my MSN to logging of chats, it's not like the convo was known to be going towards that subject, i had no idea i was in an alliance with a cheat until he mentioned it out the blue.

2: Even if i HAD logged the chat, it's just a text file, nothing would actually be proved as it's easy to edit the files to say anything.

3: Was in the process of trying to sell my account at the time and really couldn't care less about Jasons failure anti-cheat methods that even before SPK admitted this in the NWO group chat any moron could clearly see people were cheating with their farming.

And Ice the fact you hit x number of accounts is not why you are using a script, it's the fact you hit SO MANY with 12 turn attacks, SO FAST that the human mind simply cannot read a page of farms, select and load the individual accounts, attack, repair and bank so fast. Could you do that once, twice, three times in a row? Yes, if you were extremely OCD and focused on your task, but for many hours on end without screwing it up somehow, typing in the wrong number of turns, forgetting to repair, missing out on a few turn changes because you need a toilet break, snack, get distracted by msn or something else, no, that does not happen, period.

Then again, who is to say he hasn't made mistakes? I mean math behind repair is basic so losing wepons isn't really a problem. But it's not like we have his attack log to show that he hasn't made any mistakes... we are assuming :-"
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Borek
Forum Addict

You should watch him Seph

When i was in NWO with Tom-Da Vinci, Tom used to sit on him at the turn change to farm him, he hit him like this for a few hrs then BAM the defense score was boosted to more than Tom's Strike. Ice had the naq and UU to do that after the 1st hit, but nope, he didn't do so for a good few hrs because it was not HIM farming, he only did it when HE came back and saw how much naq had been stolen.

And you are right, the logs would prove it, but admin has never given a damn, you could report this guy every day for a year and admin would never be likely to ban him. What is obvious to me and the others who have reported and/or watched this guy just does not appear to compute for Admin J.

Honestly he has always had an enormous flaw in his security regarding scripts, going back many years to Nebulator eventually being caught for using a script to train his income into UP on the turn change then it was only because of enormous pressure by ETL that it was manually looked into and stupidity by Nebulator by running that script 24/7 for so long even the most lax of admins could not believe that sort of gaming commitment was possible.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

The instant def repairs are turn change are hilarious too. This guy must be the best player I've ever seen I guess. #-o :roll:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

EvilTeddy and SPK were both once members of my alliance, while I was there. I am actually disappointed to see this as they were good friends :(

Good luck IceBreaker. I hope your cleared, i might have to find someone else to buy my turns... :(

note: SPK has been banned in that other game multiple times
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

I seems to remember IceBreaker was cleared twice (?) by Admin Sue or Admin Jason.
Bias Admin colour
IceBreaker
Forum Expert

Borek wrote:You should watch him Seph

When i was in NWO with Tom-Da Vinci, Tom used to sit on him at the turn change to farm him, he hit him like this for a few hrs then BAM the defense score was boosted to more than Tom's Strike. Ice had the naq and UU to do that after the 1st hit, but nope, he didn't do so for a good few hrs because it was not HIM farming, he only did it when HE came back and saw how much naq had been stolen.

And you are right, the logs would prove it, but admin has never given a damn, you could report this guy every day for a year and admin would never be likely to ban him. What is obvious to me and the others who have reported and/or watched this guy just does not appear to compute for Admin J.

Honestly he has always had an enormous flaw in his security regarding scripts, going back many years to Nebulator eventually being caught for using a script to train his income into UP on the turn change then it was only because of enormous pressure by ETL that it was manually looked into and stupidity by Nebulator by running that script 24/7 for so long even the most lax of admins could not believe that sort of gaming commitment was possible.

I was waiting when Da Vinci name will came up :) I totaly remamber when that was, did Da Vinci told u that i stop farming when he and friends start hitting from begining when he started , i was allways online and every turn try to farm some and sow them hitting so when hits were seen allways stoped and wait X min to farm what was left ;). Hmmm why would i rebuild if i sow i beeing sit on, i know how it goes and i also knew that they would eventualy stop because Da Vinci didnt do anything alone as long as i remamber so i just waited them out until they stoped and rebuilded in peace to make more job for them ;). It seems some people does belive everything what beeing told to them.

xDaku wrote:The instant def repairs are turn change are hilarious too. This guy must be the best player I've ever seen I guess. #-o :roll:

xDaku we both know that u and friends massed me when i wasn't online and u also know i wasn't online so admite to that. When i woke up sow massed up stats and full logs so again totaly knew why ( Da Vinci open book ) when it all begon. What happened next i rebuiled again because they were 2 - 4 H space when massed so assumed its over and will get u some stats ready for next morning.
DEF repairs, why would i repair DEF when farming ? If hit while farming i firstly stop farming if seen because i dont relly have attack log open when i farm and its only seen when i quicly repair strike weapons because my strike isn't as big and i never repair same minut my DEF but also as above wait it out and see what happens and then repair depanding on alot of things.

NOTE: It seems some people does belive everything what beeing told to them

BELOW NOTE ALSO INTERESTING WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW:
Malx wrote:I seems to remember IceBreaker was cleared twice (?) by Admin Sue or Admin Jason.

It seems like i need to be again and publicly announced.

And for some of u read this very carefully:
With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back. ~Russian proverb
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Mate, we've had intel logs show instant repairs. But whatever, you're not the first or last person to get away with this.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
_willie_
Forum Elite

why dont you become one of our officers to see your logs then? I promise I would not note down who you are hitting. Being very serious.
MOD SPEAK
IceBreaker
Forum Expert

_willie_ wrote:why dont you become one of our officers to see your logs then? I promise I would not note down who you are hitting. Being very serious.

No need to reveal my targets ... worked to hard + i do not trust anyone who has hate against me or lies + i think admin will do better in-depth check/job with more information.

No disrespect but their is no more point dooing anything because hate and clouded mind is seen one mile away so will leave to admins to do their job and i am off to bed ... good night to all and have fun
_willie_
Forum Elite

im even willing to choose a person who you trust that I can agree upon.
MOD SPEAK

Return to “For Admin Archives”