What proof is needed

_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

What proof is needed

What proof is needed to bring a script user to justice?
MOD SPEAK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: What proof is needed

_willie_ wrote:What proof is needed to bring a script user to justice?

I think the only proof that is needed is what can be see by a game admin only. There is no proof that we as users can provide, but only suspicions.
Image ImageImageImage
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

ok so I'm going to lay out what I think and other will let me know if my suspicions is valid.

id=69429

I logged in to my old account (forgotmyserenity) to change the details because I was giving the account to a friend to use while he found a better one that he can buy.

Just for giggles I wanted to see who was farming the account

when I checked the attack logs there are multipul attacks by the same person. On average this player hit the account at the same time every 2 hours at the same exact second each time.

each time it was exactly at 36th second of each minute or it is the 06th second and each time the hit is 12 turns which means that the user of this account has to actually type in 12 in the attack screen and not click the quick button.

opinions wanted but please do not flame this thread. I am merely posting the suspicious activity.

I cannot post logs as I have changed the account info i will try to get the info from that player.
MOD SPEAK
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

It is not an unreasonable suspicion.
Do mail admin, see what they say. :) Provide the ID of the attacking and attacked account, as well as a few specific times from the logs, to spice up your mail and make it look more professional. ;)

I am sure they will investigate. :D
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

I talk tp Ice often on MSN. He's always on. During a chat he'll say BRB farming at everyturn change.
I can't see him using a script but worth a check.
Game Over
Forum Elite

Icebreaker does sell a ton of naq. Not saying he's cheating, but worth it to check.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Been reported with screen shots of impossible naq jumps and the time frame they're done within.

Also been reported with officer logs showing a full 24 hours of farming with hits at exactly the same second each time.

Logs of an old inactive that I managed to acquire were also sent in, they showed the same thing.

Also, when attempting to steal repair naq and having a second person do instant spy reports, the weapon damage goes back to full immediately. Showed this logs to admin too. This happens at every hit during a TC.

It's all been sent to admin, admin's admitted that this type of farming is practically impossible (not due to the time frame, as suspicious as that is it IS possible for a human to spend 24 hours farming - max used to set alarms for each half hour). It is impossible due to the huge consistent naq jumps that happen within milliseconds.

Admin hasn't done anything about it.

Coincidentally ( :roll: ), Ice let it slip that he constantly buys turns from the BM - when his AT supply goes down, usually towards the end of the week.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

lol Ice again

He once set a member of FS to war and farmed every 30 mins for 18 hours straight, I massed him of course, then he was never in the logs again

Yes he is well know as script user, admin has been told several times and does nothing

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

Hi to all who doesn't know me, i was thinking of posting something about myself to clerify some things about me and i think this is the time to do it.

I respect all opinions and don't judge anyone by its cover.

As i said this time is perfect to tell something about myself and i was also out of town today most of time and didn't farm , which can be prooved and confirmed by admins and those who bump me on MSN (Which i wasnt till i got home):
  • Today date: 09.05.2012
  • Ingame time last farmed before came back home: 1:36
  • I was also off MSN which i am usely not when online

I also wanna tnx to all who notifyed me on MSN when came online about this post and give me a chance to explain some things.

Some things about and some on which i am not also proud off (Things which were the reason that i didn't post this before :-# )
  • I am playing GW so long when it was called SGW so around 5+ years ( Time pass fast :( )
  • I wasn't farming as much before last 1-2 years, which can be confirmed by last alliance i was in SU ( Slovenian United ) - members who still play GW
  • Why i didn't farm before as much as i do now: I was attending Collage, Working mostly when on Collage to afforde it ( Active only at nights and even then not as much if i was out drinking - good old days :D )
  • Now something i am not proud off: Finished collage what then ( Proud ) ???? A job, YES, wrong no job and not employed ( Not proud ), what to do was something which was a front of me and done before me "SELL NAQ on GW" and earn some $$$ to help out my family as i love my family, because they invested so much into me and my education when they had almost nothing ( I am proud alot and will do anything for them).
  • I do farm alot i admit, but i don't farm as much as it is told 18 H + nonsense and can be checked anytime. I farm in avarage around 14 H but what is 14 H ??? Nothing because farming require mostly login, require AT, and farm few min on turn change. This can be done by anyone with time i have as un-employed person and in need.
  • I activly search for a job which i dont get ](*,) , if i get i job i will allways take a job before GW
  • All those who know me and regulary bumping me on MSN when online and at home can confirm my activity
  • I do sleep and i do eat thats why i don't farm more then avarage 14 H. U are all asking why do i get up early and do this ? Because when was on collage i was working + exams and i am used to it.
  • Some one said i farm same sacond and mostly same time which is possible with my farming list, as it is regular size, regulary updated and mostly same targets build from years off experiance and what i call effective farm list.

First sorry for long response and no bad feeling to those who has an opinion. Their are some things i am not proud off and this is only way to survive as anyone with the possibility and time would do.

I wanna tnx again to those who belive in me and notifyed me when i came online MSN...

As allways have fun to all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

To not slip by even a split second seems a bit far fetched... understand if maybe same person get hit within the same minute every turn change... but really....
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

That sucks, Ice. Hope you get a good job fitting your talents soon. ;) Good luck!
I hope you agree though, admin should at least take a quick look to silence everyone? :D
IceBreaker
Forum Expert

Cersei Lannister wrote:That sucks, Ice. Hope you get a good job fitting your talents soon. ;) Good luck!
I hope you agree though, admin should at least take a quick look to silence everyone? :D

I do agree and tnx for support.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
IceBreaker
Forum Expert

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:To not slip by even a split second seems a bit far fetched... understand if maybe same person get hit within the same minute every turn change... but really....

_willie_ mantioned this "On average this player hit the account at the same time every 2 hours at the same exact second each time." avarage meens not allways so he took avarage ... and this doesnt meend 100 % allways ...
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

IceBreaker, you sound like a decent sort of chap to me; i'm not often fooled. Good luck with finding something more suitable than selling naq - the western world is not a very welcoming place these days for honest people trying to earn an honest pay, believe me i know!

On from that, _willie_, i read that the hits took place at the same second. Surely you mean minute? Are we losing something in translation _willie_ or am i unaware of how you can tell what second past the minute you were hit? If we are talking minutes it is entirely possible - a minute lasts 60 seconds, Icebreaker probably hits an account every 1 second on a good strong connection:

http://gatewars.com/lag.php reports Time to Load Page lag.php at 14:21 : 0.000207 seconds!!

Even faster than i thought! I use a useless wifi dongle!

I'm very rusty at practical math but i think it goes something like this:

*cogs grinding, squeaking, complaining*

60 (seconds) / 0.000207 (page lag) = 289.86

Mathlord? *snigger*

So this means, on my rusty old lappy with its monumentally slow internet, i can technically farm 289 accounts in the same minute.

Now, considering this, the accusation does not seem so strong? Good to report suspicions though, certainly!
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

GhostyGoo wrote:IceBreaker, you sound like a decent sort of chap to me; i'm not often fooled. Good luck with finding something more suitable than selling naq - the western world is not a very welcoming place these days for honest people trying to earn an honest pay, believe me i know!

On from that, _willie_, i read that the hits took place at the same second. Surely you mean minute? Are we losing something in translation _willie_ or am i unaware of how you can tell what second past the minute you were hit? If we are talking minutes it is entirely possible - a minute lasts 60 seconds, Icebreaker probably hits an account every 1 second on a good strong connection:

http://gatewars.com/lag.php reports Time to Load Page lag.php at 14:21 : 0.000207 seconds!!

Even faster than i thought! I use a useless wifi dongle!

I'm very rusty at practical math but i think it goes something like this:

*cogs grinding, squeaking, complaining*

60 (seconds) / 0.000207 (page lag) = 289.86

Mathlord? *snigger*

So this means, on my rusty old lappy with its monumentally slow internet, i can technically farm 289 accounts in the same minute.

Now, considering this, the accusation does not seem so strong? Good to report suspicions though, certainly!

_willie_ wrote:each time it was exactly at 36th second of each minute or it is the 06th second and each time the hit is 12 turns which means that the user of this account has to actually type in 12 in the attack screen and not click the quick button.
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.

Return to “For Admin Archives”