I'm a multiple account???

~Cerberus~
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 99561

I'm a multiple account???

Went to log in today and it says my account has been suspended as it appears to be a multi.
I have friends a housemate and an old work friend that play this game so I need to speak to someone about how i/we (haven't spoken to them to see if they're banned yet) can resolve this.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: I'm a multiple account???

I know DDE reported your account to be my multi, they most likely looked into it and found whatever your trying to explain here. Good luck getting it sorted.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Cerberus~
Forum Newbie

Oh because I lost all those uu's to you. Yeah it sucks and I can't even find out if they banned my housemate too because he's doing that though mudda thing and won't be back till sunday
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Email support@gatewars.com and ask them about it there. Give them your ID and explain your situation. You can always update the admin when you get a reply from your friend.
Image ImageImageImage
~Cerberus~
Forum Newbie

Thanks Clarkey. :)
~Cerberus~
Forum Newbie

No reply from admin, housemates back and he's banned too. No way to tell his id though as he cant login and doesn't have it saved on here like mine.

Not sure what to do other than stop wasting time on here i suppose.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Only you can decide whether you pursue it or not.

As for your housemates ID, did he have any CO or officers?
Image ImageImageImage
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

I can confirm that these 2 players accounts are seperate people living in the same house, i know these 2 players personally, if you don't get your accounts back nick and dan consider buying my account. :-D
viewtopic.php?f=131&t=192242
~Cerberus~
Forum Newbie

Thabks toby but I live with will dyer now, although dan (~zapp) still comes round I don't know if he's also been banned.

And he didn't have a co because get this... I thought if he signed up to me it would cause problems like this! Haha.

And if I had your account ~thamuz~ and this had happened I would be screaming to get it back!

Return to “For Admin Archives”