Obvious Multy here.....PLEASE CHECK IP's

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Obvious Multy here.....PLEASE CHECK IP's

BenjaminMS wrote:Case can be closed if Dex agrees
Reason: ID 1994199 has disappeared from the game. ID search returns zero results.
Imagine that......
I do not agree. I want their main account BANNED. Easy enough to make more multi feeders, and since I do not play that way (it is a bannable offense) no one else should.
If you lot wanna play with cheaters may wanna look at one's own self :-"

:smt106 :smt106 :smt106
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Reason: ID 1994199 has disappeared from the game. ID search returns zero results.
Imagine that......
I do not agree. I want their main account BANNED. Easy enough to make more multi feeders, and since I do not play that way (it is a bannable offense) no one else should.

I do have to agree with why close it just bc the guy deleted. There may have been other accounts and a main as Dexter said.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

TheLost wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Imagine that......

I do have to agree with why close it just bc the guy deleted. There may have been other accounts and a main as Dexter said.
I have a good feeling the person running that multy is in HVE. I don't wanna confirm anything, but if Jules won't do anything about this, it will drive people out of the game. I am tired of the scripts, the multies, the punks hiding behind one of probably 10 multies to do dirty planet swipes, i am quiting the game because nothing is ever solved besides updates to cause more ingame spending.....

Return to “For Admin Archives”