Quit the scritpting

reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Quit the scritpting

Gezz everyone can tell your scripting so just quit is Sol well all know its u.

Reported to u 5 days ago myself others before that.

Been watching the account for over 2 weeks, LF changed up on both accounts 25 mins past and 55 mins past.

As soon as I told u the time the LF change up, the time on them changed on them, and now random but always on a 5 min change over, so many watching the accounts on just these to its a joke, we can all see it.

When it farms its between 10.00 and 17.00 game time any time inbetween on the 5 min mark, last 20 seconds, no need for spying and will always hit the most DMU out for the strike it can beat "without spying"

Its not rocket science to work out that have access to the game to work that out.

Quit scripting on the 2 accounts we have found prob more because since we found 2 off them 3 weeks ago farming has been bad on ascended.

IDs if u forgot your login details Sol 12222 an 10809

Why u script your own game is beond me, well not urs u just help out but really what u have to gain apart from maybe selling some account they u could really build in a second , all I see it is your being a jack ass.

I say that because its very clear very T/C these account are scripting and u have done nothing, so either u don't care or its u, and we all think its the latter.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: Quit the scritpting

damn... i came back to a drama.. lets see how this unfolds
Sol
Forum Addict

Haven't looked because I've been offline for the past 4 days. And the past 3 weeks I've started a new job, so I haven't looked at things on ascended for quite some time. Will ban them now anyways. I have a few others to ban as well.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Sol wrote:Haven't looked because I've been offline for the past 4 days. And the past 3 weeks I've started a new job, so I haven't looked at things on ascended for quite some time. Will ban them now anyways. I have a few others to ban as well.
You are banning yourself? =D>
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

admin can.t kick that from ascend ? damaged enought the game

maybe was preparing another upgrade to ETL like years ago :-k

Return to “For Admin Archives”