~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Possible Multi's?

Azurs Guardians - 1995065
Azurs K9 - 1995070

Now I know I am no Clarkey but damn those names, those ID's way to close to be randoms. I am thinking possible multi?

Odie
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: Possible Multi's?

I been getting very nooby messages for farming the top name and it really doesnt seem to have a clue about anything, not sure a multi as it said.."i will have my friends help me war you" lol, i think it just needs training!!!
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr

Yeah he came to my attention when he failed a big hit on one of our members. However purely off of the names and the ID's it looks a bit suss. However I am not saying i have 100% proof, never was as good as clarkey at spotting these things however I would think it warrants a possible quick look? perhaps? lol if not and I am wrong I apologize two the two guys.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

You don't need to apologize, Odie - it's a multi.
[spoiler]
P.S. the friend of mine is my dog I created an account for him cose I thought it would be funny and it is whenever I make changes to the thing I ask him what he thinks depending on his response I chance the thing or not so far its been going great he always looks up and wags his tail when I suggest a change XD
[/spoiler]
Because innocent until proven guilty and all that (who ever reads the terms & conditions?), I did tell him that having/logging into more than one account is against the game rules, unless he does it the NewGrounds way (which I then proceeded to explain).

However, as he still hasn't deleted his "dog's" account after almost 2 days and spying him shows that he has indeed logged in since I last messaged him, it's safe to say that he knows he's breaking a game rule (and risks being banned), but didn't care enough to immediately correct his mistake.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Banned. Thank you for keeping an eye out.
~Odin~
Alföðr

YAY!!!! I caught one!
*does dance*
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Sphinx42 wrote:You don't need to apologize, Odie - it's a multi.
[spoiler]
P.S. the friend of mine is my dog I created an account for him cose I thought it would be funny and it is whenever I make changes to the thing I ask him what he thinks depending on his response I chance the thing or not so far its been going great he always looks up and wags his tail when I suggest a change XD
[/spoiler]
Because innocent until proven guilty and all that (who ever reads the terms & conditions?), I did tell him that having/logging into more than one account is against the game rules, unless he does it the NewGrounds way (which I then proceeded to explain).

However, as he still hasn't deleted his "dog's" account after almost 2 days and spying him shows that he has indeed logged in since I last messaged him, it's safe to say that he knows he's breaking a game rule (and risks being banned), but didn't care enough to immediately correct his mistake.

loooool that is soo **Filtered** funny..
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
reborn
Forum Elite

Don't judge
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... emony.html
I think he should be allowed his dog account!
Maybe a re think on wording of rules? :smt050 We all know weirdo's is out there look at Teesdale or Duderanch :smt050
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

~Odin~ wrote:YAY!!!! I caught one!
*does dance*