5 Star Multi Alliance

Immortal Soul
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 21207

Re: Possible Multy PLEASE check into it

fem fatale wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Wyatt Earp wrote:If my family members can't play this game, then I want my money returned.
I recruited them and they have individual e mail addresses...
Since you made this remarks my family has disconnected there account with
this game...
hmm how is it possible to make accounts with the same email address? Though admins/support would have cracked down on that years ago :/
Where did you read that they had the same address femme? :razz:
misread/misinterpreted my bad :-#
I actually thought Fem was pointing out that you can't create accounts with the same email thereby making the evidence Wyatt gave for those IDs not being multi's because they have different email addresses void.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Possible Multy PLEASE check into it

Immortal Soul wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Wyatt Earp wrote:If my family members can't play this game, then I want my money returned.
I recruited them and they have individual e mail addresses...
Since you made this remarks my family has disconnected there account with
this game...
hmm how is it possible to make accounts with the same email address? Though admins/support would have cracked down on that years ago :/
Where did you read that they had the same address femme? :razz:
misread/misinterpreted my bad :-#
I actually thought Fem was pointing out that you can't create accounts with the same email thereby making the evidence Wyatt gave for those IDs not being multi's because they have different email addresses void.
I initially read it as they had used 1 individuals emails account, not an individual one each... as I said my bad. :smt010
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Wyatt Earp
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Gypsy
ID: 1995

Re: 5 Star Multi Alliance

Posted on Facebook to friends to join the this site...
surprises me that WuTC can add 3 new members over night and no one even blind an eye you all need to clean your multiple accounts toooo...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: 5 Star Multi Alliance

Wyatt Earp wrote:Posted on Facebook to friends to join the this site...
surprises me that WuTC can add 3 new members over night and no one even blind an eye you all need to clean your multiple accounts toooo...
If you think Wutang has multi's and have some sort of evidence then bring it forward or stop wasting our time. You had multiple accounts with similar ID's that popped up with similar names. "Friends" or "Family" regardless, you did not contact admin/Support to inform them of your groups intentions and apparently you were funneling resources into the 1 account (or at least they were all working together with the same goal in mind), that doesn't shout multi's at all.
Summary reply:
- The multi group acted in concert, with singular focus and while being indistinguishable from having multiple operators.
- You failed to inform the game administration of your family situation prior to sharing activity.
- Sufficient leniency has been applied by allowing the remaining offending account to exist under close observation.
Be grateful that you still at least have 1 account to play with, as stated if you are going to accuse another group of using multi's then provide the proof otherwise perhaps its time to move on.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin Archives”