Wanting a Commander

Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Re: Wanting a Commander

harchester wrote:
harchester wrote:I am looking for a commander, who will love me, cherish me, and give me freebies... 8)

I would also like a commander who I can speak to about life, just have some talks about what we wanna do in life etc, I would also prefer to speak about things NOT Gatewars related, someone to establish better relations and become friends with :-D

Their is no requirement to be my commander, I don't care who you are, what alliance you are in, if you are a nice person, and enjoy chatting then I will look for this....

Add me to Skype; harch121

Scott
:-)
:smt056

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Could always join this celtic hating man :smt017 :-k :smt060
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

harchester wrote:I am looking for a commander, who will love me, cherish me, and give me freebies... 8)

I would also like a commander who I can speak to about life, just have some talks about what we wanna do in life etc, I would also prefer to speak about things NOT Gatewars related, someone to establish better relations and become friends with :-D

Their is no requirement to be my commander, I don't care who you are, what alliance you are in, if you are a nice person, and enjoy chatting then I will look for this....

Add me to Skype; harch121

Scott
still looking for commader so i can steal your naq from you...and you can get some of my 2mill UP :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”