Wanting a Commander

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Wanting a Commander

I am looking for a commander, who will love me, cherish me, and give me freebies... 8)

I would also like a commander who I can speak to about life, just have some talks about what we wanna do in life etc, I would also prefer to speak about things NOT Gatewars related, someone to establish better relations and become friends with :-D

Their is no requirement to be my commander, I don't care who you are, what alliance you are in, if you are a nice person, and enjoy chatting then I will look for this....

Add me to Skype; harch121

Scott
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Wanting a Commander

harc is looking his new love :O
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History

IFLuX wrote:harc is looking his new love :O
meet and get to know new people, no need to find love, I already found that :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

harchester wrote:
IFLuX wrote:harc is looking his new love :O
meet and get to know new people, no need to find love, I already found that :-D
:smt060

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
zach obourn
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Homeless
Alternate name(s): Trashcan Man,Homelessguy and Zach Obourn.

:smt047
ImageImageImageImage
You started playing on Wednesday, June 8th 2011 - 19:45:37 GMT

5 Second Sig By Legend
Spoiler
Trade FeedBack
Spoiler
Naq Sold To Date 100T
UU Sold To Date 820M
Turns Sold to Date 9K
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Funny you say that - I am accepting all Scotsmen now :-D

The only thing I can offer is the high risk that DDE will try to mass you other than that, absolutely **Filtered** all.

Tempted?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
harchester
Forum History

Field Marshall wrote:Funny you say that - I am accepting all Scotsmen now :-D

The only thing I can offer is the high risk that DDE will try to mass you other than that, absolutely **Filtered** all.

Tempted?
as if you wouldn't accept all Scotsmen prior to this topic we are the better half of the UK :smt019
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

harchester wrote:

Tempted?
as if you wouldn't accept all Scotsmen prior to this topic we are the better half of the UK :smt019
you'll be voting for independance then harch ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History

Guild wrote:
harchester wrote:

Tempted?
Well actually, For as much as I don't want it, I along with every other Doctor within Scotland will benefit the most from it, no NHS = people will pay for care, = lots of money for me...so I would be a winner out of this...

I for one would like to see UK remain together, we are stronger as a nation together and Scotland would not be able to sustain living the way we do without a massive export, Whiskey, doenst cut it and oil is a finite resource, we cant have Scotland living the way we do, on just tourism, for as much as the world loves Scotland, we don't have enough tourists per whole year, to sustain us, we don't have an army, we don't have weps, we don't have a currency - (since we wont be allowed to keep Pounds) and scotlands unwillingness to join Euro currency

my vote will be to stay united, even though I personally would benefit hugely even if my patients would suffer cause of the split of the UK's NHS
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:
harchester wrote:

Tempted?
Well actually, For as much as I don't want it, I along with every other Doctor within Scotland will benefit the most from it, no NHS = people will pay for care, = lots of money for me...so I would be a winner out of this...

I for one would like to see UK remain together, we are stronger as a nation together and Scotland would not be able to sustain living the way we do without a massive export, Whiskey, doenst cut it and oil is a finite resource, we cant have Scotland living the way we do, on just tourism, for as much as the world loves Scotland, we don't have enough tourists per whole year, to sustain us, we don't have an army, we don't have weps, we don't have a currency - (since we wont be allowed to keep Pounds) and scotlands unwillingness to join Euro currency

my vote will be to stay united, even though I personally would benefit hugely even if my patients would suffer cause of the split of the UK's NHS
We do earn a lot more from having you in the UK than you earn off of us.

However, you have just highlighted the reasons why the UK works as a whole, we need you and you need us! :smt060

Plus it'd be weird without Scotland :(
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
harchester
Forum History

Field Marshall wrote:
harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:
harchester wrote:

Tempted?

We do earn a lot more from having you in the UK than you earn off of us.

However, you have just highlighted the reasons why the UK works as a whole, we need you and you need us! :smt060

Plus it'd be weird without Scotland :(
I also think, that with to vote on independence opened up to 15/16 year olds I think that is wrong, and with certain Scottish cinemas, airing Braveheart again and having freedom!! and independence labelled all over the place..it will be tricky. Salmond knows that if he kept the vote to adults who actually knew the negatives for voting yes to independence he would lose...this is why with they younger people being allowed to vote who are more narrow minded, and don't really know what would happen to the country as a whole...they just care about being free from English rule? (I know WTH) still living in the longshanks era LOL

Scotland needs England :-"
Turkey
Forum Regular

harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:
harchester wrote:

Tempted?

I've read several times that if we went independent that we would basically make no changes to the current health care in Scotland. We would have our own version of the NHS and people wouldn't have to pay for anything extra than they do now.

Could just all be **Filtered** to buy yes votes though :P
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

join me :-D
THcRONICevil
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Elvis, Eyes of a devil

Hey man can't offer what don't want, but ill message you once a year if your replies are nice
harchester
Forum History

harchester wrote:I am looking for a commander, who will love me, cherish me, and give me freebies... 8)

I would also like a commander who I can speak to about life, just have some talks about what we wanna do in life etc, I would also prefer to speak about things NOT Gatewars related, someone to establish better relations and become friends with :-D

Their is no requirement to be my commander, I don't care who you are, what alliance you are in, if you are a nice person, and enjoy chatting then I will look for this....

Add me to Skype; harch121

Scott
:-)

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”