I need a new home

Drakodan
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Precambrian
ID: 1978990

I need a new home

So I've returned to the game after a lengthy absence, and I need a new buddy. My first instinct when I came back was to rejoin my old CO, but he isn't playing anymore, so now here I am.

WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU:

400k raw UP
Loyalty
A friend
Someone to talk to about life in general and whatever else you want

I should first define what I mean by loyalty. I am really not interested in getting involved in anyone else's wars right off the bat. I only just came back, and I was never a warrior to begin with. What I mean is, if we hit it off and get to know each other I will stick with you through thick and thin, and will not be tempted by another player wanting me as an Officer. Like I said above, the only reason I'm even willing to get a new CO is because my old one is no longer playing, which I was sad about.

So make your claims to me! I'll take character into consideration just as much as power and income.
Spoiler
Never forget your friends.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: I need a new home

You know, if you join Hidden Village Empire and you can have all the best friends in the world. And hats...
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Tetrismonkey wrote:You know, if you join Hidden Village Empire and you can have all the best friends in the world. And hats...
What this guy sez.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

nah come to FSF we will treat ya right :smt050
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Evilevi777
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Beast
ID: 69994
Alternate name(s): Levi, Evi

Well I can only offer you around 12-13b/ turn, but that'll be steadily rising as I've recently gotten a hold of a few inc planets to build :)

As for activity, I'm always on skype, and I check the forums and game frequently, so I'll be around to talk plenty.

On power, my main's not bad but I'm still completing ascensions, and just got my NG multi and it has decent stats. Oh, and I'm in a kickass alliance :razz:

Anyways, you're always welcome man :smt025 :smt047
ImageImage
IFLuX
Forum Elite

if yoy really want to joiin a true commander ...come join me .. i might take one officer in a while id: 6968 skype : pronlike
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Drakodan wrote:I am really not interested in getting involved in anyone else's wars right off the bat. I only just came back, and I was never a warrior to begin with.
Stay away from FS and OE guys.

go for a HVE guy
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
Drakodan wrote:I am really not interested in getting involved in anyone else's wars right off the bat. I only just came back, and I was never a warrior to begin with.

go for a HVE guy
Well you got beaten in a war so hard you sold your acc and "quit" the game :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:

go for a HVE guy
Well you got beaten in a war so hard you sold your acc and "quit" the game :)
:( dont bring back the horrible memories of OE inactivity and your inability to do anything !!! they're scarring ! :smt022 :smt043
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

[spoiler]
Guild wrote:

go for a HVE guy
Oh my, this is astonishing, I've never seen someone so completely and utterly obsessed with OE since the golden age. You can tell OE is flourishing when the haters come back in force like back then.[/spoiler]

If you are looking...

For a chilled back, no hot heads, peaceful growing environment I would recommend the Tauri Alliance Family ~ http://taurialliance.smfforfree2.com/

OR;

For the best warring alliance ingame currently I would recommend the Omegan Empire ~ http://omegan-empire.com/forum/index.php

Hope you find what you are looking for.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
For the best warring alliance account fighting ingame currently I would recommend the Omegan Empire ~ http://omegan-empire.com/forum/index.php talking to High Empty ingame
fixed for yah :smt060
Spoiler
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
For the best warring alliance account fighting ingame currently I would recommend the Omegan Empire ~ http://omegan-empire.com/forum/index.php talking to High Empty ingame
:smt042 =D>
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jealously is an ugly trait.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Guild wrote:
Huxley wrote:
Jealously is an ugly trait.
2 days and that's the best you got ... :smt064
Spoiler

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”