Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: Looking for a Commander.

nipples...

hey guys :D

hey Dean !
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

Well cc90, no point massing me for 2 weeks, I got descended. also I was thinking about selling you turns for 5 trill, not gonna happen because you may use them against me.
Dark lord Tacoma is the antagonist, I am happy to recuperate those I farm if they message me. He kept attacking me, arranged to mass me with other alliance members, stole my planet.
His messages suggested he was happy to continue like that..
Naberius offered to command me of his own initiative.
And a commander intervention to protect officers is common practice so I asked what he could do and offered to support any offensive but I did not limit my request to massing the whole alliance as warning (from a top brass player).
He is still attacking and lucky for him he got a raid in today and scored 10 million uu.
So that is why I am attacking back. My officers were massed, so I will mass your officers. Things are green right now. They are veteran players returning, now they know the Duke Of Asgard is a player with strong will and strong intentions and I will guard my place.

Selling turns. :smt043
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Duke Of Asgard wrote:Well cc90, no point massing me for 2 weeks, I got descended. also I was thinking about selling you turns for 5 trill, not gonna happen because you may use them against me.
Dark lord Tacoma is the antagonist, I am happy to recuperate those I farm if they message me. He kept attacking me, arranged to mass me with other alliance members, stole my planet.
And a commander intervention to protect officers is common practice so I asked what he could do and offered to support any offensive but I did not limit my request to massing the whole alliance as warning (from a top brass player).
He is still attacking and lucky for him he got a raid in today and scored 10 million uu.
So that is why I am attacking back. My officers were massed, so I will mass your officers. Things are green right now. They are veteran players returning, now they know the Duke Of Asgard is a player with strong will and strong intentions and I will guard my place.

Just.

Stop.

Jan 11, 22:17 Duke Of Asgard [ ACR(ASGARD) - SELLING TURNS] *Zero [ ~Legion of Doom~ - Captain Cold] raid 15 Win

07:17 Dark Lord Tacoma [ ~Legion of Doom~ - Solomon Grundy] Duke Of Asgard [ ACR(ASGARD) - SELLING TURNS] raid 15 Win

I would like to see logs of your officers being massed, I see one other person being massed

15:22 Dark Lord Tacoma [ ~Legion of Doom~ - Solomon Grundy] hyadescu [ ACR(ASGARD) ] attack 15 Win

I see him as being in your alliance first, not as him being your officer (which he also is)

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Duke Of Asgard wrote:Well cc90, no point massing me for 2 weeks, I got descended. also I was thinking about selling you turns for 5 trill, not gonna happen because you may use them against me.

Yes you did ask to intervene, as soon as you attached to me.

Hi, thanks for being my commander.
It's early days to ask but I have a problem I could use your help with.
The legion of doom formerly Leaf alliance is mass attacking me daily without provocation.
They are preventing me building up my power and becoming a top ranking player.
I will give you 35 trillion worth of personal turns (5k) and I will raid lots of uu for you if you can either mass attak and threaten them to stop or even simply make them stop attacking me by threatening them for. I can give you the 5k turns and 100 million uu upfront and then raid all the uu you need over the coming days. Thanks, Duke.

this is dukes very first message I received from him. Do you know duke you have built a very bad reputation for your self but I was willing to give you a chance, never again ](*,)

FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

My reputation is not bad, I am a steller player, I am full of uu, turns and I help out many people and I have good relations because of it. If the only people I have bad reputation with are those I am at war with, that makes sense to me. :smt106
My message to you reads exactly like I said, I offered you turns and uu to build an army to defend, me your officer.
Maybe it is the 1010111001 layout of my message that suggests attacking them before talking to them (you being a threatening player with your rank and esteem).
So, ham. I was being massed and raided and robbed of planets. Ham.
(can we get a small ham emoticon?)

:smt018
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Duke Of Asgard wrote:My reputation is not bad, I am a steller player, I am full of uu, turns and I help out many people and I have good relations because of it. If the only people I have bad reputation with are those I am at war with, that makes sense to me. :smt106
My message to you reads exactly like I said, I offered you turns and uu to build an army to defend, me your officer.
Maybe it is the 1010111001 layout of my message that suggests attacking them before talking to them (you being a threatening player with your rank and esteem).

Duke I'm willing to leave your alliance friends alone and make this a 1v1 (me vs you)
Just make a war topic with terms in the vendetta section of forum, as a gesture of good faith I have not massed your newly added alliance friend
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

I must wait until I am ascended again and at full fighting strength.
But if you are completely satisfied with my descension then please stay away...stay away...

The world is changed.
I feel it in the water, I feel it in the Earth, I smell it in the air.
Much that once was, is lost, for none now play who remember it.
It began with the forging of the great planet rings.
3 were given to Delta, immortal, fairest and wisest of all beings.
7 were given to Judgment, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.
And nine, 9 planetary asteroid rings were gifted to ACR asgard, who above all else, desire power.
For within these rock belts was bound the strength and will to govern each race.
But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made.
In the land of Leaf village, in the fire of mount doom, the Dark Lord Tacoma forged in secret, a master ring. To control all others.
Into this ring he poured his Naquadah, his slaves and his will to dominate all life!
One ring to rule them all.
One by one the free lands of the middle galaxy fell to the power of the rings.
But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of men and aliens marched against the Legion of Doom. And on the slopes of mount doom they fought for the freedom of the middle galaxy. But the power of descension could not be undone.
It was in this moment when all hope had faded, that Duke of Asgard ACR commander took up his role...
:smt025
Last edited by FOXES *ODST on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Lol tge very 1st run in judgement had with Duke was he just appeared out of no where and demanded resources off us lol and after many a pm warning him to stop being a pest he eventually got on my bad side and I massed him...

Not just him his whole alliance until he stopped...

So tell me duke what sort of reputation is that building for you...

Nab is actually he calm one in judgement he doesn't lose the rag for no **Filtered** lol but you managed it lol i said earlier I'm impressed I've tried. To piss him off for years haha

But on a serious note welcome back Matt and Dean good for old players coming back and good luck duke and no you will not receive 2 weeks break cause. You are deascended you got their on your "reputation"
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

Duke Of Asgard wrote:My reputation is not bad, I am a steller player, I am full of uu, turns and I help out many people and I have good relations because of it. If the only people I have bad reputation with are those I am at war with, that makes sense to me. :smt106

It says there "I am full of uu and turns and I help out many people and I have good relations because of it." That is to respond to why I annoyed Judgement when I first started, I was looking for an alliance, a commander, and even some resources to get me started. When I first joined in 2005 my first commander gave me 50 mill uu and paid for my covert levels... it's not that much! I do the same.

I was a noob last spring but I have lots of resources now and I am very adept at getting more all by myself. Sorry for checking in with Judgement as an alliance to begin with, you sort of created my streak of destruction. All is fair on the path to glory.
SELLING TURNS.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Duke Of Asgard wrote:

It says there "I am full of uu and turns and I help out many people and I have good relations because of it." That is to respond to why I annoyed Judgement when I first started, I was looking for an alliance, a commander, and even some resources to get me started. When I first joined in 2005 my first commander gave me 50 mill uu and paid for my covert levels... it's not that much! I do the same.

I was a noob last spring but I have lots of resources now and I am very adept at getting more all by myself. Sorry for checking in with Judgement as an alliance to begin with, you sort of created my streak of destruction. All is fair on the path to glory.
SELLING TURNS.

Lol 50mill up in 2005 :---)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

~NyX~ wrote:
Duke Of Asgard wrote:
naberius wrote:
Duke Of Asgard wrote:
naberius wrote:
Duke Of Asgard wrote:I am looking for a Commander.
Someone who is a ballsy, active player.
I am not swapping alliance and I will remain as head Of Asgard Command Resurgence.
My new commander will then have an affiliation with (ACR ASGARD).
I am highly active and very productive.
I am also seeking officers.
I help my officers more than they help themselves, usually.
Regards, Duke Of Asgard.

Join me as an officer if you like

So much for a ballsy commander, hardly a full day.
That'll be because you asked me to mass all of leaf village (legends of doom) and sit on them because them keep massing you. What you forgot to tell me was how you had massed some of them for no reason and tried to threaten them. Good old duke upto your usual s**t. Your lucky I have other bigger things going on or id mass you my self for wasting my time.

Ye but I offered to support the effort entirely with turns and UU's and the fact is I attacked them for attacking me. And I want Dark lord Tacoma to get the boot which was my threat for being a bully, so I will work away at Legion of doom myself, everyday, day after day, until they hate Dark lord Tacoma. Or until they agree to say sorry on behalf of the dark lord and send me a message. Thus peace will be attained.
if you couldn't handle Storm, there aint no way you'll handle LoD, these are seasoned old school players returning to game. Most of them long term loved players that are respected by the rest of the SGW community,

However try speaking to Super Sayion he's always been more than fair in the past
I always knew I loved you Nyx :smt060
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Duke Of Asgard wrote:My reputation is not bad, I am a steller player
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety

Honours and Awards

I'll mass then for you DoA. I head this DTL kid has no skills.

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

Meagen
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
ID: 103816
Alternate name(s): Åmounet

I have Boobs.
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”