Unique Link/ID now allowed...with conditions

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Unique Link/ID now allowed...with conditions

Users are now allowed to post their unique link in, and only in, their recruitment thread.

The Game Rules now state:
7) Spamming your recruiting link, or anything else related to or using our name or site, is illegal. Share the site, but please do so respectfully.

The Forum Rules now state:
Forum Rules wrote:1. You may not post your unique link anywhere on this board except in your own topic in the recruit section.

You unique link or unique ID is found at the bottom of your command centre with a similar path and below the warning:
Give this link to your friends to recruit them as officers in your army. DO NOT post this link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is allowed by the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc.. DO NOT e-mail this link to people whom you do not know, or to e-mail lists or "reflectors". You may post this link on a personal website, or in your messenger profile. In short - do NOT annoy people with the link. Use it responsibly.

http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=

Suggestion:
Posting once in the first post in your thread should be fine.

Last bumped by Spacey on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:07 pm.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”