New Main Ascended Bonuses

BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Re: New Main Ascended Bonuses

Yeah, but 50% is a tad too sick IMHO :?
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

BenjaminMS wrote:Yeah, but 50% is a tad too sick IMHO :?

I thought it was actually over 50% with max ascentions?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Lore wrote:
BenjaminMS wrote:Yeah, but 50% is a tad too sick IMHO :?

I thought it was actually over 50% with max ascentions?

yes, it is 57%

just remember though ... if you ascend with the minimum requirenents, it still costs you more then 250 mil uu and 200+ tril of naq just to get them ... and that does not include rebuilding after every ascension to get you in G+R range again

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Nor does it include the year + you have to spend on ascending, which is frakked up.

I'm with the others on this one, 50% AB is too much. Wouldn't really be much of an issue if it did not take you a year to get it.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Bump.. :?
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

the only thing i know is i remember my first ascension i had to have 2 mill trained supers in both attack and deffense to get there the farther i go the easier it is THATS FINE if i didn't think about the new guy who is just starting and will not get to gnr points without wasting his whole army to get to the bare minimum i like the idea of upgrades but to make the higher ascension that much more is out rageous it's not fair to the new people and it just makes the game more and more seperated i don't know if your gonna give up grades give simple extras a 20tril bonus in naq a 20 mil uu's or even a mothership bonus idk but to make the bonuses even more would make it more difficult for the newer players
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

If you are worried about new players, then just increase their one Stat bonus so they can compete better. Like give them like 30 or 40 percent or higher in the 1 stat.
I give peace for traders
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

I would say 40%. Simply becaise first ascention gives you 30% (overall) anyway

Edit: And improve the race bonuses. I remember attacking as a repli, and i recall over about 100 attacks i'd get like 1 unit back (though i'm not sure about increasing the asguard hologram thing)
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

WELL my say is this. if you change server to benefit ascending more then what the rules state now- that would be total BS and a ripOFF.

if u change anything make ascended more linked to main so u have to play both or if u do change anything u need to reimburse people that stopped because of your rules.
ImageImage
Evilution
Fledgling Forumer

GeneralChaos wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:Why would you want to ascend more, its a waste of time, ascended server sucks, maybe you want it because you just got your 16th ascension and you want a big bonus.........

this update would make it not a waste of time :roll:

Of course it would, think of all the guys who are sitting with 300k+ RAW ups, covert lvl 32+ etc, because they stopped ascending because ASCENDED SERVER sucks, and only plays into sniper accounts hands......why would they want to throw it away for someone who only builds stats so they can ascend over and over,

Its a waste of time.

I agree with you on that. I stopped ascending after my 11th because I did not see the point in just getting another 1% bonus so just worked on my raw UP. I would like to ascend to the max but not now I have a high raw.
Yes, I could save enough uu to sell for after ascention to get my raw back to what it was but I would need to sell 225m uu and that is the reason why I wont ascend no matter how good the bonuses are.

The only way I would ascend is if we could keep our raw up, would be nice.

If we could all have a option by clicking a botton to save our raw up at the current time of us clicking to save it, then when we ascend we can click the botton again to get raw back as it was saved. Plus we can keep it saved for as many ascentions as we like and when ready we click to restore our raws but once restored once, thats it. After restoring saved raw, if we ascend, we have to redo our raw.

Then I will ascend, even for 1% bonus
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Well Jason has seen fit to punish the older players by telling them ascention was over, but then raising the limit repeatedly. Allowing some to build massive RAW UP's and then changing the game. Many would have never built like they did had they known but we have all come to accept that.

Best thing that can be done now is to do ALL the ascentions as quickly as possible with base ascentions, and you can do them from the comfort of purg where you cant be massed if you like. Just gut your account out and destroy your years of work.

I'll start my ascention run around new years I think.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*grin* Part of that is easy to solve. Make it possible to sell off UP.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

that would be an excellent idea. would you set it like fleets maybe where you get like half back upon selling?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Universe wrote:*grin* Part of that is easy to solve. Make it possible to sell off UP.

I 2nd that, great Idea

On another point: Why not stop ascension % increasing all stats.

Make it that on ascension, depending up "losses" from that ascension you get a point system to bolster % on either attack, defence or covert/anti.
Or, use it on base raw up (which does not disappear on ascension) so it is higher then normal after ascension

The game is getting stupid with all these ascensions, as that is all players do, which means jack to the ascended server which is dead.

Anyway, thats my rant and rave out of the way today, now wheres that Tok'ra

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:Well Jason has seen fit to punish the older players by telling them ascension was over, but then raising the limit repeatedly. Allowing some to build massive RAW UP's and then changing the game. Many would have never built like they did had they known but we have all come to accept that.

Best thing that can be done now is to do ALL the ascensions as quickly as possible with base ascensions, and you can do them from the comfort of purg where you cant be massed if you like. Just gut your account out and destroy your years of work.

I'll start my ascension run around new years I think.

And by changing the rules -again- as Universe has suggested, you just punish those who then bit the bullet and ascended and yes my view is baised 'cos I did do a -massive- ascension but the point remains. Continually changing the rules just keep punishing those who tried to make the best of the rules as they were, even if they were biased.

IF you are going to do that -change the rules- then at least give compensation to those who were trying to do their best with the rules as they were.

If anything is to be done it has to be as Ark has suggested, link main and ascension more or actually make ascending worth while again because let's face it, right at the moment it's not worth it except for the main bonuses. It does jack all for your ascended account and that's wrong.

Maybe APP should be worth 1,000,000 life force to actually make it worth something again. Right at the moment APP is worth only the hassle of ascending. That would make the sacrifice of those who built up and then got proverbially screwed over actually WORTH something while those who decided to ascend with the minimums all the way to whichever ascension also get a bonus because the ever increasing cost of ascending would get them some return from the increase in APP rate.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Suggestions Archive”