Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Re: Weekly Suggestions?

Hoochivette wrote:more ATs...

Indeed :(
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

less access to ppt and vac mode ;) in succession

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Robe
Aussie Icon
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

More AT and get rid of Alliance PPT.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Jedi~Tank wrote:less access to ppt and vac mode ;) in succession

Like 2 days before vac, you're not allowed to hit anyone? Instead of 1..
Robe wrote:More AT and get rid of Alliance PPT.

Useful as it has been, I'd agree with removing it.. even if that will start a new debate on what to do with alliance funds.. :P
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular
ID: 1971053

I feel kinda out of place suggesting something that's of so very little importance that im sure has been brought up 1000 times...

Custom text color? i mean.... I personally get tired of all the red and white all the time. Being able to choose your own colors would be nice. and maybe make it so like, all the text that's red right now is one category and all the white stuff is another or something? so it's easier to not make everything green and have it be impossible to read attack details >.>

either something like that, or maybe make ascended titles have like 4 different colors to choose from? completely custom would be ridiculous on that one, but a little new flavor to the titles would be nice.

variety is the spice of life... just a thought
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

oh and another one...

Why cant we spy while on PPT? i mean, we cant attack others, they cant attack us, we cant spy on them, but they can spy on us? that doesn't seem right. why make us remove the PPT just to look at their stats, i dont see it giving you a huge advantage, like preventing them from retaliating for the spying. I dont mean letting us sab through PPT but spying is technically harmless, and as long as you still lose your spies when you fail ect ect it should still be fair.

I wanna be able to stay on my ascension PPT and spy for more farms while i wait for brokers to be denied and all >.>
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Be4utiful_De4th wrote:oh and another one...

Why cant we spy while on PPT? i mean, we cant attack others, they cant attack us, we cant spy on them, but they can spy on us? that doesn't seem right.

You get protection they dont.
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

I see it as if they can spy on you then you should be able to spy on them
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

Be4utiful_De4th wrote:I see it as if they can spy on you then you should be able to spy on them

Abusable.
You've got 400mil spies trained. Can't be touched. Yet you can see everyone's stats.

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Be4utiful_De4th
Forum Irregular

oh wait now I get it.
dazman
Forum Elite

Personal log on ascended.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
doddie
Forum Newbie

A small suggestion to help out new players

another g&r zone.... anyone below rank 600-800 get's 2 to 3 glory instead of 1.
Im a noob trying to ascend and the wait for each ascension feels like years when you have low stats and are constantly farmed :( but rank 600-800 is something new players could achieve and it wouldn't be a major loss of resources when its time to ascend compared to trying to get below rank 160.

even if it was 2 glory below rank 600 or whatever % it would half the wait, 10 days compared to a dragged out 20

allot of people are saying how G&R means nothing to the higher ascended its just building up and something for them to brag about..... for players like myself looking to catch up glory means a lot. i don't think this would affect anybody negatively unless veteran players complained about how they had to go through the trials and weeks waiting to ascend to where they are. but they are there now... new players starting out are put off by the huge stats and high ascensions and the months that have to be dedicated to reach unknown i know i am finding it hard to commit

i love the game but if it didn't take over a year to reach unknown id love it a hell of allot more :smt050

:smt100 please consider this i don't think it would be to large an update considering how much it would benefit us new players
Investor
Forum Newbie

Be4utiful_De4th wrote:I feel kinda out of place suggesting something that's of so very little importance that im sure has been brought up 1000 times...

Custom text color? i mean.... I personally get tired of all the red and white all the time. Being able to choose your own colors would be nice. and maybe make it so like, all the text that's red right now is one category and all the white stuff is another or something? so it's easier to not make everything green and have it be impossible to read attack details >.>

either something like that, or maybe make ascended titles have like 4 different colors to choose from? completely custom would be ridiculous on that one, but a little new flavor to the titles would be nice.

variety is the spice of life... just a thought

This is not a big idea that will change the game, but I like this one.
Taliesin
Forum Newbie

I would like to see something that shows you have been attacked without having to check out the attack log. Maybe a headline that appears at the top. Sometimes you dont know that you've been attacked until you look at your Naq, or your trained units. Just a headline when we log in so we know right away to check that out and fix the damage.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:? Don't you notice the change in defence power on your base page right at login? :shock:

Return to “Suggestions Archive”