Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
Alliance: Neutral
Race: Quantum Vis
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Alice/Aliya
D.M. Natas

Ignorable Suggestion

One interesting addition would be an upgrade in the technology tab.
More specifically, a line of upgrades.
This upgrade would decide, which material weapons, structures, defense systems, armors, etc., would be made of.

I would give an example :
Metal Research :
1. Steel
2. Trinium
3. Naquadriah
4. Maclarium
5. Neutronium

Durability would improve for weapons, units (Hit points.. or such), and fleets.

Another set of upgrades could be Spaceship weapons & shield systems.
Spaceship Weapons :
1. Missle-based weapon systems
2. Goa'Uld energy bolts
3. Asgard Beam weapons
4. Wraith spikes (That energy bolts, that look like spikes.)
5. Ori Beam weapons
6. Alteran drones

Spaceship shields :
1. Reinforced Hull
2. Goa'Uld shields
3. Asgard Shields
4. Wraith shields
5. Ori Shields (Extracted it's ability to absorb energy from attack weapons to power itself and weapons)
6. Alteran Shields

There could be a new form of unit trainable for all races..
One not many thought of as needed. They could become too powerful.. that's why I would suggest a limit of owning those units. Explanation : Limited hangar space.

Humans : Daedalus-Class Ships
Goa'Uld : Al'Kesh (Or whatever ship they have most powerful except the ha'tak and anubis flagship.)
Replicator : Replicator Cruiser.. (The spaceship type in which the replicator Carter was killed)
Asgard : O'Neill OR Beliskner-type ships

Those ships would be capped to a limit of around 5 or 6, as they are too powerful to be owned on a large scale..
The number one can own of such ships could be determined by some stat.. perhaps military experience? Planets owned? Those don't give any other bonuses, except planets owned, as they add to different statistics.
At any rate, this would be to add an option, whether to use Mothership in all battles or not.
In the original stargate movies, you have to think, one didn't always send the most powerful ships in battle.

Off Topic:
While some of these could seem crazy, they are plausible.
Shel'na Kryhas und lara khar, anht zagatir nas.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
Aliya talking with Alice's voice
D.M. Natas (Daniel Malkav "Natas") talking
NPCs
L.T. (Lucy Tremere, Medic)
J.B. (Jack Brujah, Grunt)
Big G. (Von Gangrel, Tactician)
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Ignorable Suggestion

I like it :)

But if they were too expensive it would only give money builders another advantage so maybe its not such a good idea

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
D.M. Natas

Prices would of course be rising, but researching steel and trinium shouldn't cost that much, as they are easy to find, and to mold.
Neutronium however, would be a bit more expensive.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
NPCs
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

pretty confusing maby admin should give it atleast a few months of testing on beta before it goes any further :neutral:
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Brings back memories of extra MS missions which could include searching for new materials/techs. Say you would have to find them before you can develop them.

Would also be good if developing new materials/techs took time and well as naq, time measured in 100s or even 1000s of hours, and only being able to develop one at a time. That would stop $$$ players and the biggest accounts simply buying the upgrades the moment they were released.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

hmm would certainly, and finally put some variance on this game :-k

Maybe have a few harmless techs, and you can only utilize x amount, and if you wanted more you had to dump one and then set out your searchy thing or ms to find another....
Would have to be carefully thought out, so they cant be abused.
For instance tech to gain 1 extra personal turn per turn (un-tradeable)

Possibly the ability to steal or destroy others techs as well?
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
D.M. Natas

Stealing would definitely add another twist in the game, and a better function for spies.
Presume it would be implemented, spies would be able to steal :
Weapons
Technology Schematic
Engineering Schematics
Simple Spaceships (if spaceships would be implemented at all. The ships would be in hangar at most of time except defense/attack times, so the spies would infiltrate them and bring them to base.. Or maybe one at a time.)

Also, if spies were to be given more power, they could also :
Steal weapons, and use them on their way out. Harder to be killed.
Steal spaceships, and use them on their way out. Harder to be killed.
Steal misc. schematics, find certain weak points, and plant explosives.
This would downgrade certain things.. I would say, defense technology.

Also, if stealing would become a valid action, stealing schematics would make the army of the one who now owns the schematics more effective against the enemy, adding some % to their attack.

In addition, another spying function could be added, that to permanently infiltrate an enemy base, being integrated as an untrained unit, and radio-ing information of all actions done by a player.
This would add great power to those who have great covert capabilities, but to be fair, I would say, the spies sent in such missions would not be influenced by the covert upgrades from the planet of origin. Instead, they would have a 30yes(caught)-70no(not caught) chance to be caught every 48 turns (1 day).

It would seem that I was wrong.. people do actually sometimes agree with certain upgrades. I feel honored to be the author of such upgrading suggestions. A greater honor would only be achieved by me, if the upgrades would be implemented in the game, or at least in the test server, for a while.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
NPCs

Return to “Suggestions Archive”