Inactive alliances

Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: KoC/HVE
Race: Quite Hung
ID: 1941151
Alternate name(s): da BEAR

Inactive alliances

I'm not sure if anybody has ever tried to do anything about it but their should be a person or a group of players who go around in game and check to see if certain alliances are active or inactive. it would really help clear up the alliance pages. and would in general probably clear up finding people ingame. i'd really like to help in anyway i can if this idea is given serious thought. anyone have anyother thoughts,comments, or ideas.

i cant be the only one annoyed by the endless paged of inactive alliances.

Jak
quoted as one of the most unrecognizable players in gatewars.. yep that's me
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

Re: Inactive alliances

Gee :lol: thanks for the response
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

I kno i kno i was just being a Ja ss.
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

even with it being easy to designate farms there are still tons of alliances with SMAL SMAL armies and only 5 or 6 members that clutter tens of pages when you could find farms alot faster.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Leave em to be farms, we need farms and raids.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Some of those little alliances have long history that matters to those of us that remember it.

The day this game forgets its past is the day it loses what makes it the game we all enjoy.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ghoul
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ghoul
ID: 1977000

Those alliances make it easier to get farm lists so I don't want to see them go.
The forces of Ghoul's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out spletstesser's Undercover Agents!.....With 156,771,387,021 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1360922 of spletstesser's Undercover Agents!
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

SuperSaiyan wrote:I don't mind it, makes setting a bunch of farms to war easier with the click of a button.

Tbh, it doesn't bother me that they are there

Agreed :)

Also what Math said about game history.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

Mathlord wrote:Some of those little alliances have long history that matters to those of us that remember it.

The day this game forgets its past is the day it loses what makes it the game we all enjoy.

"Some" have histories not all and the ones with histories usually dont become inactive. why? because they are fun and awesome and people still are in that are generally active.

how about i gather 4 or 5 pages of those alliances and see how many are actually worthwhile farms.

im not saying cut all of them, im just saying cull out the ones with extremely low armys or ones with only a few high ranked players e.g. 50k and up.
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you

Jak of blAdeS wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Some of those little alliances have long history that matters to those of us that remember it.

"Some" have histories not all and the ones with histories usually dont become inactive. why? because they are fun and awesome and people still are in that are generally active.

how about i gather 4 or 5 pages of those alliances and see how many are actually worthwhile farms.

im not saying cut all of them, im just saying cull out the ones with extremely low armys or ones with only a few high ranked players e.g. 50k and up.

Lol and i say what about you just enjoy the game and close this update as its not worth while.

About your idea of old alliances with history not die out WRONG.

Many of the old history alliances has diede out some came back others don't thats the life of the game and at some point will all alliances get inactive in a big way thats how it is.
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

First off, hopefully i'm not sounding rude but please rephrase or rewrite your post i cant make out your meaning of your sentences.

2nd
well your entitled to your opinion as is everybody else.. if i maybe too farfetched; jus let me know, but isnt a forum MADE to express those opinions, so i think i'll keep on going.

thanks for the post though.

Friendly Regards,
Jak of blades
Buddha
Forum Irregular

Jak of blAdeS wrote:First off, hopefully i'm not sounding rude but please rephrase or rewrite your post i cant make out your meaning of your sentences.

2nd
well your entitled to your opinion as is everybody else.. if i maybe too farfetched; jus let me know, but isnt a forum MADE to express those opinions, so i think i'll keep on going.

Friendly Regards,
Jak of blades

We agree you have the right to your oppinion m8 we never said you didn't but we all think the idea is useless and should be closed thats our oppinion ;).
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

Nimras wrote:
Jak of blAdeS wrote:First off, hopefully i'm not sounding rude but please rephrase or rewrite your post i cant make out your meaning of your sentences.

2nd

Friendly Regards,
Jak of blades

We agree you have the right to your oppinion m8 we never said you didn't but we all think the idea is useless and should be closed thats our oppinion ;).

i never said you said i didnt. plus who's this we :-k , i only see one person telling me to close this thread and that its pointless, others are offering input.

Friendly Regards,
jak
Buddha
Forum Irregular

Jak of blAdeS wrote:
Nimras wrote:

2nd

Friendly Regards,
Jak of blades

i never said you said i didnt. plus who's this we :-k , i only see one person telling me to close this thread and that its pointless, others are offering input.

Friendly Regards,
jak

Well all input are the same they do not see a reason for the alliances to stop as it makes them easy farms and so on.
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular

i never said the alliances had to stop? that is not what this thread is about. this is about inactive alliances. you seem to be generalising what im saying to encompass all alliances or im misunderstanding your post, which if you could clear up a little.

thank you

Pleasant Regards,
Jak of blades

Return to “Suggestions Archive”