Raiding Ranks

R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Raiding Ranks

first sorry if this has been suggested before.

also im not entirley sure if this si the correct place as its not really a radical game suggestion just a little tweak.

can we please have the rank raiding limit removed. I dont see the point of it anymore apart from an inconveniance to wait for a whole turn change and untrian some stuff to drop ranks.

i dont see how it benefits smaller players or large players in a sense. again just takes time to drop ranks and miss out potential good targets

anyone share this opinion or not?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: Raiding Ranks

I personally don't see a point to it.

I also don't see why making things easier is bad? I can't imagine anyone wants to play a frustrating game.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

i agree with ya SS but if u build stats the backfire to that is not being able to raid the smaller players who leave uu out when they are stil learning.

i say u could make is 6-8 x instead of the usual 5 to make it more bearable but getting rid of it would just allow the bigger players to go after the small player sin the high ranks.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

i do like obstacles and challanges but i beleive this was put in there for a reason when raiding was introduced but it ahs now pretty mcuh become irrelevant.

so yes other things are maybe more important and could benefit the game better but this is something that has annoyed prob everyone at one point or another.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

R8 TDL wrote:i do like obstacles and challanges but i beleive this was put in there for a reason when raiding was introduced but it ahs now pretty mcuh become irrelevant.

so yes other things are maybe more important and could benefit the game better but this is something that has annoyed prob everyone at one point or another.
Again ... I agree with what R8 said. I think the only people "protected" by this rule are inactive players with 0 defense (for the most part). The big bullies in the top couple hundred ranks aren't going to rain down chaos on little helpless players if the restriction is removed.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

its also their so those accounts can thrive and produce uu so that new players can practice and raid them selves up so they can be a match for lower ranked players.

if we remove that their will be no uu worth hitting at all in those ranks for the smaller players to grow on.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you

GOLDEN WING wrote:i agree with ya SS but if u build stats the backfire to that is not being able to raid the smaller players who leave uu out when they are stil learning.

i say u could make is 6-8 x instead of the usual 5 to make it more bearable but getting rid of it would just allow the bigger players to go after the small player sin the high ranks.

M8 its your rank time 10.

Meaning if you have rank 600 then you can raid down to rank 6000.

So its not 5 nor 6 nor 8.

The 5 rule is for Ascended not main.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Nimras wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:i agree with ya SS but if u build stats the backfire to that is not being able to raid the smaller players who leave uu out when they are stil learning.

^ oh noes I have to agree with Nimras, its always been 10..

personally I'd rather see a limit on the size you can hit raiding and massing, something along the size limits set on ascended so big guys can no longer mass and drive the small players out of game.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:
Nimras wrote:

^ oh noes I have to agree with Nimras, its always been 10..

personally I'd rather see a limit on the size you can hit raiding and massing, something along the size limits set on ascended so big guys can no longer mass and drive the small players out of game.

Yeh we all know you love to agree with me ;).

Return to “Suggestions Archive”