Increase Naq per UU ( Income )

GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Increase Naq per UU ( Income )

This might have been suggested before, but it needs redone,

Now some are going to scream all hell here, by saying it will support the $$ sellers bla bla, sorry the game doesnt revolve around them,

The game in recent months has taken a step in a new direction, Houses, changed the game play big style, along with a much needed adjustment to covert, however with all these changes the average defense is probably 2-5trill ( active player average ) where as before it was around 1trill maybe lower, take into account now admins new ratio in deaths when hitting, someone who has a 5trill defense, 99.9% of the time is not worth attacking, and all the other accounts dont produce enough naq,

Admin needs to increase the amount of naq generated per UU, so that people sitting with a 5trill defense, are still profitable to hit, where not talking about a war attacking but general farming, i can understand and have no problem losing supers, but when its costing more to farm than your actually farming, it becomes stale really fast.

I honestly feel that a good 30-50% rise in NAQ per UU, wouldnt do this game any harm, and it might make that 5trill defense a little more interesting.

( Dont use the $$ argument, they are in the game, they will not go away, why should it stop the rest of us progressing )
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Increase Naq per UU ( Income )

i agree

*waits till market prices go off the roof to sell my 100mil :sge :sge :sge *
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

I agree that farming is not as profitable since the defs went up but increasing income will be of huge benefit to the traders, the naq market is already flooded and naq prices will drop even further if incomes go up.

In one of my previous suggestions ( The Fatigue Meter ) I added an idea that we should have 3 separate attack buttons,

Combat - For doing damage ( massing )
Pillage - For stealing naq
Raiding - For kidnapping UU

The the Pillage and Raid could have a different much lower damage/losses ratio's to the Combat.

This idea was not thought up for farming ( more as way of allowing unlimited farming well limiting the massing one person could do ), but it would also make farming more profitable if the damage/loss ration was right.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

i agree with GC here. the game mechanics especially defence went up (almost got doubled) so the supers you train are giving you twice the bonus there but income and up remained the same???

i understand the argument that $$ sellers/buyers will benefit to some extent and theres nothing more i like to see than them not benefiting in such a way but to counter this all those sitting behind 20-30 trill defences and only logging in to bank and then sell their naq can be turned into more profitable farms. something needs to eb changed, you cant speed up the game in one area and severley neglect the others.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

Im not so sure the $$ would make that much more to be honest, as the average person would start to farm NAQ as it would become profitable, thus no need to buy it from players etc,

As the game currently stands, its heading for a massive stalemate that will pretty much end it, regardless of whatever wars are going on, if everyone starts to increase that 5trill defense to say 10trill, and slowly starts pushing that covert up too, no one will be farming anyone, unless then go out and mass them first,

And how many people are going to mass a 10trill defense for 500bill naq, its just not worth it at all.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

big income is the ruin of the game, even whit what now ppl heavy farm whoever and can buy a lot
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Great idea.
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

give incomes 20% more increase.

also add something that effects your army size.

50mil -150mil you have 20% increase.
151-200mil you have 15%
201-250mil u have 10%
251+ you have 5%

so that the bigger players with massive incomes already get punished or something for their army sizes which forces people to downsize for the increase in income %.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict

GOLDEN WING wrote:give incomes 20% more increase.

also add something that effects your army size.

50mil -150mil you have 20% increase.
151-200mil you have 15%
201-250mil u have 10%
251+ you have 5%

so that the bigger players with massive incomes already get punished or something for their army sizes which forces people to downsize for the increase in income %.

Remember though, that by increasing it on that scale will also make the smaller players more open to attack from bigger players.

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

a year ago some ppl bugged admin that with two ppt players can buy everything they lost in 3 day war.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

How will increased incomes help, like SS said...Your just changing the numbers.

Def's doubled and so did strikes, it is all in proportion.

And what if the income went up, you expect the defenders to ignore and only allow the strikes to rise?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

GeneralChaos wrote:Im not so sure the $$ would make that much more to be honest, as the average person would start to farm NAQ as it would become profitable, thus no need to buy it from players etc,

As the game currently stands, its heading for a massive stalemate that will pretty much end it, regardless of whatever wars are going on, if everyone starts to increase that 5trill defense to say 10trill, and slowly starts pushing that covert up too, no one will be farming anyone, unless then go out and mass them first,

And how many people are going to mass a 10trill defense for 500bill naq, its just not worth it at all.

I'd hit a 10t def for 500b, but I have bad standards for farming.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
J I X
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Sigma

the problem with the game is that theirs to much naq around already people can afford to put 50-100t naqs worth into building a defence.

if you increase the amount of naq people make people will just adjust their defences and you'll be in the same boat again. maybe adjusting the kill ratio of attack supers that die might work god knows i'd just reset it if i was admin but that will never happen

Return to “Suggestions Archive”