VAC

The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

VAC

Its not much of a game enhancement but a handy little user-friendly feature would be whenever you try to login after setting vacation, if 48 hours has not yet passed then instead of being told the 48 hours has not passed, it tells you how long until you can successfully login instead.

Obviously not needed, but would be nice to know when I can bloody login again :smt050 Instead of trying to guess and getting rejected again and again. I cant cope with rejection :(
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: VAC

The Iron Duke wrote:Its not much of a game enhancement but a handy little user-friendly feature would be whenever you try to login after setting vacation, if 48 hours has not yet passed then instead of being told the 48 hours has not passed, it tells you how long until you can successfully login instead.

Obviously not needed, but would be nice to know when I can bloody login again :smt050 Instead of trying to guess and getting rejected again and again. I cant cope with rejection :(

=D>

maybe on the home pages for each game, the current gametime and gamedate could be displayed... ?
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: VAC

yep its helpfull ;)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Suggestions Archive”