Teams/Those wishing to Debate.

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Teams/Those wishing to Debate.

Please could you post your teams, or your interest in involvement here.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

Re: Teams/Those wishing to Debate.

hmm... looking for team~*

msn: alviarine@yahoo.com :-D
{msn me if interested~*}
loki
Forum Irregular
Alliance: the fizzle
Race: human-ish grey alien
Location: over here.... not there to the left..... my left..... not behind the tree..... never mind

i wanna debate cause i belive it'll b fun

i shall b a loner but if any1 can convince me i might make a two team

just pm me if u think u can acomplish the above

good luck

p.s. you'll need it :shock:
Last edited by loki on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"if there is no war there cannot be peace" a very wise man i once knew

ImageImageImage
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

The Goa'uld Debate team seeks one more member among the thronging masses of misinformed people.

The Debate team consists currently of:

Myself
Ancient Anubis
Phlaminghoe

we seek one more. Add myself on MSN and i shall speak of your request with my teammates.

-Apadamek
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

The Fallen Tyrant wrote:The Goa'uld Debate team seeks one more member among the thronging masses of misinformed people.

The Debate team consists currently of:

Myself
Ancient Anubis
Phlaminghoe

we seek one more. Add myself on MSN and i shall speak of your request with my teammates.

-Apadamek

\:D/

^^^ That's my approval :P
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

Yay, maybe one more for a sub....
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
Osi
Forum Addict

This is for debate teams; anything remotely off topic, something you are on the verge of, will be removed. Discuss your team in a private message, or on msn.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

Well, I'm always up for a debate... No team atm-but I don't mind joining one or flying solo.
loki
Forum Irregular
Alliance: the fizzle
Race: human-ish grey alien
Location: over here.... not there to the left..... my left..... not behind the tree..... never mind

just so every1 knows i am officialy going solo only :?
"if there is no war there cannot be peace" a very wise man i once knew

ImageImageImage
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

I prefer to go solo. My reasoning behind this is because I don't ever agree with someone 100%. Because of this I would not work on a team. I also like to hog the spot light and be the main debater in a competition....
Come_Forth-2.0
Forum Newbie

I am looking for a team, I can argue either side of an issue but prefer a liberal position.
- Come_Forth
Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
Bertrand Russell

Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives.
John Stuart Mill
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

i don't have time for debating with that timeframe, but i'll be poking me sticks here and there in stage 9. shame it's only 12 hrs... i might not be able to be online... and it's that 1 post limit.. but.. well...

Come_Forth-2.0? :? are you now upgraded or something? Come_Forth_Special_Edition?
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

unfortunately Corran the time limit has been put in place to make sure each team can get at least 1 debate in a week. I see you on here every 12 hours at least mate. If I go beyond what I have on some of them the debates will become stale and boring, people waiting an entire day for in some cases, one post, it just wouldnt be good.

And as for the one post. The whole point of debating is to show skill, structure and to do something fun. If it went beyond one post per stage, then you would start getting people going nuts and going doolali which we cant have. Quality of post's, not quantity.

I am going to draft some less formal rules soon to for some minor leagues (more then one post) and speed debating (a whole debate in 2 hours :shock: could be good...lol). So you may be more inclined to take part in the minor leagues or the speed debating.

(yes, in the end there will be 3 sets of rulez!)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote:unfortunately Corran the time limit has been put in place to make sure each team can get at least 1 debate in a week. I see you on here every 12 hours at least mate. If I go beyond what I have on some of them the debates will become stale and boring, people waiting an entire day for in some cases, one post, it just wouldnt be good.

And as for the one post. The whole point of debating is to show skill, structure and to do something fun. If it went beyond one post per stage, then you would start getting people going nuts and going doolali which we cant have. Quality of post's, not quantity.

I am going to draft some less formal rules soon to for some minor leagues (more then one post) and speed debating (a whole debate in 2 hours :shock: could be good...lol). So you may be more inclined to take part in the minor leagues or the speed debating.

(yes, in the end there will be 3 sets of rulez!)

speed debating?? as in "speed dating"?? ;)

aye. i know where ya comming from... moaning is kinda irish habit...

i'm taking a gawk here before i go to work every morning (thats the 12 hrs thing) but don't have time to think about more brainwork requiring posts...
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

lol, speed debating

well...i'm always up for a good old argu...debate :-"

i'll probably just do it alone cos i ain't got time for teams
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod

Return to “Official league, judged, debates”