Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Re: the legality of president Obama.

yeah
they have pretty truthful things
i double checked them using actual independent sources
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

oh dear....

this thread. i lol'd.

now I dont mean to sound condescending here but get a grip people. Yes, We know a reciept of a BC isnt a BC. would the officials sell falsified documents like BCs? no........

and the document itself is a personal item. there is nothing anyone can say to convince me that he NEEDS to show ANYONE PUBLICALLY the document.

theres the BC, theres the reciept, and his records would be on file. Duh.

and for the record here...... I'm Australian, and I do not like Obama, If I moved to America I most likely would'nt vote for him. so its clear.....

~soul
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Who gives a damn whether Hawaii was USA linked or not when Obama born?
It's proven, time to move on.
I'm astonished by this waste of time issues. Politically exploited by the Obama haters who like to wear strange clothes on the woods.

I'm starting to wonder if you aren't a bit naive G...those subjects you throw here happen to be quite often bashing content used by not much respectable people...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

@Solus:

erm, i dont think you know the full story here, this goes FAAAAR beyond a mere BC, look into the story in greater detail, Obama applied for and received foreign aid under the name "Barry Soetoro".
more than that, Barry...i mean Obama, NEVER changed his name to Barack Hussain Obama.

look into it in greater detail for yourself.

BTW, LOL as much as you like, that doesn't change the fact the man is a liar and a fraud and hasn't kept a single promise he made!

@nooneinparticular:

this link is not meant to be proof of any kind, simply a starting point for self investigation.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/P ... /13056.htm

whose the naive 1 Jim?!

Jim, i dont want to get into a mud slinging contest with you, you can think what you like of me, an Obama hater, "conspiracy nut", anything you like, that doesn't change the FACT of what's going on the world, regardless what you think of me.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

[KMA]Avenger wrote:BTW, LOL as much as you like, that doesn't change the fact the man is a liar and a fraud and hasn't kept a single promise he made!

im quite tired atm not much sleep of late, so im not replying much more to the other parts, but this one i just have to post about.....

politicians, imo professional liars like lawyers etc.... i dont think ive seen an elected governmental official who hasn't lied in some form.....

my own prime minister Kevin Rudd (or Evil Emperor Krudd as I like to call him) for example, in the months leading up to the Iraqi invasion he seemed to support the invasion, then when things didnt look god he did the typical 180 degree turn. public support turned to disowning etc. *grins* an area we can agree on eh? politicians.... not the most trustworthy bunch :P

ill try to remember tomorrow to reply to the rest..... as I said, im quite tired XD

~soul
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Solus wrote:
politicians, imo professional liars like lawyers etc
.... i dont think ive seen an elected governmental official who hasn't lied in some form.....

touché :D

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
whose the naive 1 Jim?!

Jim, i dont want to get into a mud slinging contest with you, you can think what you like of me, an Obama hater, "conspiracy nut", anything you like, that doesn't change the FACT of what's going on the world, regardless what you think of me.

It's not what I think of you, it's about whom those "issues" are commonly related with, and used by.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

i'm not 100% sure i understand what your trying to say mate :?

anyways, from what i understand of what you said...i'm not responsible for how other people think or what they say mate, i'm only responsible what i think and say....

apologies if i've misunderstood.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:i'm not 100% sure i understand what your trying to say mate :?

anyways, from what i understand of what you said...i'm not responsible for how other people think or what they say mate, i'm only responsible what i think and say....

apologies if i've misunderstood.

What I mean is that stuff you bring here is often used by people of not really respectable political views for political goals. If I said Obama haters, it's because those who want Obama out a way or another of the White House, used this argument among their points to discredit Obama.
Other people don't have a point in digging Obama's origins/past etc...that's why most people who brand this "Obama isn't really American" do it in an attempt to discredit and point negatively at Obama and God knows what other goals.
Same as "Obama is a terrorist because of his second name" issue. Excessively used by anti-Obama propagandists to discredit him during the campaign.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

ah!

well i i dont agree with people who blindly do things because of ignorance and stupidity. i research as much as i can before i post something like this and its my opinion that Obama is NOT legally or constitutionally allowed to be president of the US, and anyone who uses information regardless of the source without any research on their part is either stupid, weak minded, attention seeking, lazy or all of the above.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

What Jim is trying to say is this:
Don't recite a **Filtered** Nazi-founded theory.

He's quite sure that the problem you mention is an issue Nazi's and Klansmen like to parade around with, and because 'bad people' came up with -and keep bringing up- the issue.. it *must* be a Nazi idea. Because Nazi's are evil.
Oh, yes.
What? You thought not? Uh-huh..

Ssh. Don't tell him, G.. he's become one himself by taking up the worst of the worst of typical Nazi-ideas.. a superiority complex. Please talk to him before he starts to exterminate people himself?
Wink wink, nudge nudge.. say no more.

Btw, condemning ideas because of the people presenting them is one of the most stupid things any human being could do.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Universe wrote:What Jim is trying to say is this:
Don't recite a **Filtered** Nazi-founded theory.

He's quite sure that the problem you mention is an issue Nazi's and Klansmen like to parade around with, and because 'bad people' came up with -and keep bringing up- the issue.. it *must* be a Nazi idea. Because Nazi's are evil.
Oh, yes.
What? You thought not? Uh-huh..

Ssh. Don't tell him, G.. he's become one himself by taking up the worst of the worst of typical Nazi-ideas.. a superiority complex. Please talk to him before he starts to exterminate people himself?
Wink wink, nudge nudge.. say no more.

Btw, condemning ideas because of the people presenting them is one of the most stupid things any human being could do.

Saying it's not the case that Obama haters brand would be a blindness issue. They use those facts because they know their audience would be receptive. Blind followers and the such. Sure not all bringing it up are nazis and klansmen...did I say that? No.
Well, to be honest, this time I indeed don't know what you want to come with, when I read your post. Meaning behind the words, stuff between the lines etc...

I'm curious to know what's behind this move of criticism towards my views. Are they *that* naive? *That* unacceptable? :?
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with my ideas? :? :?

As for the small text part. :-" :roll: Homer's d'oh fits well too. :lol:
Thanks I don't need anyone talking to me, I am fine lol :-D

Glad to do one of most stupid things I could do! Anytime! :)
:lol:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Apophis The Great wrote:Saying it's not the case that Obama haters brand would be a blindness issue. They use those facts because they know their audience would be receptive. Blind followers and the such. Sure not all bringing it up are nazis and klansmen...did I say that? No.
Well, to be honest, this time I indeed don't know what you want to come with, when I read your post. Meaning behind the words, stuff between the lines etc...
Good, these things are meant to be elusive in that regard. That, and they might be a bit too blunt. :-k
Apophis The Great wrote:I'm curious to know what's behind this move of criticism towards my views. Are they *that* naive? *That* unacceptable? :?
Yes. Yes, they are that naive. Unacceptable? Well, it is hard to call any idea unacceptable, everything is acceptable if you make a bit of a leap of thought.
But what's wrong with them? Aside from the fact that you're judging a book by it's cover.. you are saying "these people are not people because they think 'this' and 'that', in fact, the best of them are the dead ones." You're 2 steps short of having 'Nazi' ideas yourself, there. Really.. you are not *THAT* blind, are you?! Surely you can see how your thoughts about Nazis are the very thing you despise in the Nazis in the first place. :?
Apophis The Great wrote:As for the small text part. :-" :roll: Homer's d'oh fits well too. :lol:
It does fit, indeed.
Apophis The Great wrote:Glad to do one of most stupid things I could do! Anytime! :)
Now.. no need for that.. you should really take better care of that. :o

:D You are better than this. If the plebs want to have Nazi ideas or adhere to conspiracy theories, why should *you* care? You are not a part of the plebs. Ignore them, they couldn't throw a rock together if they wanted to. Of course, if you are part of the plebs, then you should care.. then again, if you are part of the plebs, the Hochkultur is not meant for you to begin with. *grin*
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Universe wrote:
Apophis The Great wrote:I'm curious to know what's behind this move of criticism towards my views. Are they *that* naive? *That* unacceptable? :?
Yes. Yes, they are that naive. Unacceptable? Well, it is hard to call any idea unacceptable, everything is acceptable if you make a bit of a leap of thought.
But what's wrong with them? Aside from the fact that you're judging a book by it's cover.. you are saying "these people are not people because they think 'this' and 'that', in fact, the best of them are the dead ones." You're 2 steps short of having 'Nazi' ideas yourself, there. Really.. you are not *THAT* blind, are you?! Surely you can see how your thoughts about Nazis are the very thing you despise in the Nazis in the first place. :?

I see what you mean. I understand.
Apophis The Great wrote:As for the small text part. :-" :roll: Homer's d'oh fits well too. :lol:
It does fit, indeed.
Apophis The Great wrote:Glad to do one of most stupid things I could do! Anytime! :)
Now.. no need for that.. you should really take better care of that. :o

:D You are better than this. If the plebs want to have Nazi ideas or adhere to conspiracy theories, why should *you* care? You are not a part of the plebs. Ignore them, they couldn't throw a rock together if they wanted to. Of course, if you are part of the plebs, then you should care.. then again, if you are part of the plebs, the Hochkultur is not meant for you to begin with. *grin*

Indeed, I try not to be part of them. I don't find them interesting. I like what you call "hochkultur" (from what babelfish said). I prefer cultured people over uncultured ones, they be boring!
Spoiler

Spoiler
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

This thread makes my head hurt..

Seriously he was born in Hawaii(that American island that got attacked in ww2)

No joke avenger, no president has ever had to put their BC on public display and they shouldn't have to. Do you know what vetting means. Because they vetted the crap out of him before he go the endorsement.

I bet the goddamn doctor that delivered baby obama could come on tv and give an eye witness account, and people would still push this political dung fight.

Its just suppressed racism manifesting itself. If he was white i am 99% percent sure this issue would never have been brought up. Even if it did it wouldn't get all this hype.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”