the legality of president Obama.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: the legality of president Obama.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:you would have a self confessed Nazi whose single handedly destroyed California's economy and outlawed home schooling in the whitehouse? :?
Yes, definitely. Would you
Home schooling is an educative nightmare. People teaching their children their own misguided and entirely uninformed opinions? Before we know it, the world is hollow and inverted again. Insanity.

As for a self confessed Nazi.. who even cares about those guys anymore? Nowadays, everyone is a nazi, or did you miss the memo?

And well.. tough luck. I am the internet. My satellite vector, anyway.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

your beginning to sound like Universe :?

and that post isn't worth responding to...

no offence intended.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:your beginning to sound like Universe :?

and that post isn't worth responding to...

no offence intended.

:? Guess why.

And o.m.g. why not?!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Soundwave wrote: :? Guess why.

stop changing your frigging name, it plays havoc with someone who has a bad memory! :?

Soundwave wrote:And o.m.g. why not?!

you really want an answer to that? :shock:

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:

stop changing your frigging name, it plays havoc with someone who has a bad memory! :?

No! I am the second coming of Universe. :)
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

Yes please, and do not hold back, please.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Soundwave wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

No! I am the second coming of Universe. :)

erm, OK :?

Soundwave wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

Yes please, and do not hold back, please.

i'll make it as short as i can, and no offence is intended...

ALL eugenicist loving neocons need a taste of their own medicine and go kill themselves instead of innocent people!

and BTW, what ALL neocons fail to realize is, while they are pushing the agenda of the elits and no matter how much they agree with the agenda, they are NOT in the elites club and will also be wiped out along with the reast of humanity...but neocons are to stupid to realize they are being used as much as the reast of us, and the biggest difference between the neocons and the rest of us is, the neocons actually enjoy being used and abused.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

-David Icke
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

[KMA]Avenger wrote:http://obamacrimes.com/

I bet whoever registered that domain has a really objective view on the issue........
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

dont judge until you read whats there.

-David Icke
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

[KMA]Avenger wrote:dont judge until you read whats there.

I have taken a look at the site..... I don't think the author knows how hard it is to read a long passage of text when the author changes the font, uses the term 'aka' repeatedly and has no concept of effective subheadings.

One phrase that appears, in different forms, on a number of occasions: "I will continue until the truth about Obama's Constitutionally ineligibility is proven !!". I hope he means proven either way.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:ALL eugenicist loving neocons need a taste of their own medicine and go kill themselves instead of innocent people!
NO one is innocent! Didn't they teach you that at school? :o

[KMA]Avenger wrote:and BTW, what ALL neocons fail to realize is, while they are pushing the agenda of the elits and no matter how much they agree with the agenda, they are NOT in the elites club and will also be wiped out along with the reast of humanity...but neocons are to stupid to realize they are being used as much as the reast of us, and the biggest difference between the neocons and the rest of us is, the neocons actually enjoy being used and abused.

What a shame.. they'd have such fun if they only realised they were being abused. :(

I like how the elite has been working on this for a few thousand years, and only now (right dead smack in the middle of our time) their plans come to fruition. :?
Poppler King
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The 4 Spheres
Race: Celts
ID: 0

SuperSaiyan wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
what will this mean for Americans and for the American political structure if it is proven Obama is not constitutionally entitled to be Prez?

I am pretty sure biden becomes pres. then

as for the political structure, probobly nothing major, maybe a tighter monitoring of candidates

Obama would be impeached and then biden would become president and then another election would occur when obamas 4 year term is supposed to end. In case anyone was wondering Nixon was the only US president to ever get impeached and removed from office.
If you've traded with me please post here.
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=150176
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

I think I speak for a good portion of the planet when I say that we find this argument quite fascinating and damn right hillarious...

I mean for the so called land of opportunity freedome, induvidual liberties yadda yadda yadda to screen their president with such a criteria is a tad baffling. I mean for petes sake, what a nationalistic criteria, even Adolf rose up from Austria and Stalin from Georgia, whos really the beacon of the land of possibility here lol?

In all seriousness, WHY would it matter?

Why dont you change that silly thing? I mean I`d sorta get it if Itallians had it cos they wouldnt want a slav or a germanic dude on top, but for petes sake, US doesnt have a national identity/heritage past the founding fathers patriotism heh... I mean Obama`s a citizen right? Lived in US for his entire life? He was, presumably, voted in based on his policies right? He ergo derives his power from the mandate of the people (well lets assume for a sec the electorial system means that lolz), not the hole in the US ground he sprang up from? I mean even the old monarchs of europe derived their power from god and ruled irrespective of their birthplace, jsut think of the Windsors, ja? kekeke.

I mean wth lol? Whats the logic here? I can only assume its a norm due to the specific circumstances at the time of the drafting of the constitution but come on folks, it`s been 250 years and we`re not talking about the bloomin bible here lol. Its a legal text and law is nothng but a reflection of society, as the latter changes the former becomes obsolete and inevitably adapts.

Only a complete muppet would impeach a president over this. The same muppet who would also strictly adhere to the louisiana & alabama sodomy laws etc. Inteligent people would have a debate about chucking that outlived piece of text out (allong side the 2nd). :lol:
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Poppler King wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
what will this mean for Americans and for the American political structure if it is proven Obama is not constitutionally entitled to be Prez?

I am pretty sure biden becomes pres. then

as for the political structure, probobly nothing major, maybe a tighter monitoring of candidates

Obama would be impeached and then biden would become president and then another election would occur when obamas 4 year term is supposed to end. In case anyone was wondering Nixon was the only US president to ever get impeached and removed from office.

can you impeach someone who by the constitution isn't president?

i would imagine impeachment wouldn't cover Obama if it is proven he isn't eligible to be Prez, possibly fraud?

-David Icke
R D Anderson
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Ancient
ID: 74981

and who wud u like to c as president of america
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

i'm no American so cant really talk BUT, if your asking for my opinion, Ron Paul, David Kucinich, Jesse Ventura, those would be my top 3 for the hot seat :-)

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”