Whatever happened to global warming?

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Whatever happened to global warming?

LMAO!

first we had "Global Warming" and when that was proved a joke they switched it to "Climate Change", i've been saying on these boards for well over 1.5 years that both Global Warming and Climate Change are a joke and a fraud...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulhudson/2 ... l-wa.shtml

the last place i would expect even an an ounce of truth was the BBC :shock:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Whatever happened to global warming?

no offecnce but why do u care about these things the other dqy u made me Really ill the whole day with that chinese baby soup thing lolz but why do u post these things up for us :)

My thoughts

*is it a hobby/part of your job or anything?

or do u come accross these things i just don't know any of these things u guyz post here :D
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Might I ask how old you are, dear? :) I mean no offense, just that sometimes living in your parents house, all you really care about is how quickly people will discover what illegal downloads you have going. :-)
Sometimes the responsibilities that come with age make you more concerned for your well-being, and for the influences of society on your well-being and that of your loved ones.

That, and Avenger is a conspiracy nutjob. *grin* (Sorry G, have to influence the young to our advantage.) :P
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

GOLDEN WING wrote:no offecnce
none taken :-)

GOLDEN WING wrote:or do u come accross these things i just don't know any of these things u guyz post here :D

that's EXACTLY why i post what i post ;)

Universe wrote:That, and Avenger is a conspiracy nutjob. *grin* (Sorry G, have to influence the young to our advantage.) :P

lol

-David Icke
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

16 lol i turned 16 last friday :)

well u gotta admit they don't teach u htese things at school lol.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

On topic yes globabl warming is bull **Filtered**, the globe is not warming as they do. It was just a scare tactic used to threaten people into action for energy saving etc. etc.
Only parts of the planet are warming, some will stay relatively the same climate, some will actually get colder. lulz
GOLDEN WING wrote:no offecnce but why do u care about these things the other dqy u made me Really ill the whole day with that chinese baby soup thing lolz but why do u post these things up for us :)

My thoughts

*is it a hobby/part of your job or anything?

or do u come accross these things i just don't know any of these things u guyz post here :D

why are you posting here with irrelevent bs? gfto lulz

lulz?
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

freedom of SPeech i guess please stop following me around like a stalker is getting creepy now. [-X
Golden's Trade feedback
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

GOLDEN WING wrote:freedom of SPeech i guess please stop following me around like a stalker is getting creepy now. [-X

freedom of speach doesn't exist. end of.
you just happen to have posted in front of me..lulz

lulz?
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

um im from SA and here their is freedom of Speech look it up im jost going by what ive lived by my whole life.

and for now on please don't comment on every single post i post on its getting annoying.
Golden's Trade feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

are you stupid i am sorry but those who say Climate change doesnt exist is just a moron

Look around

In the UK this has been the worst summer todate
already several areas of the ocean has risen is depth and strenght
Tsunami already happend and another (wich was predicted not to happen again )

your clearly stupid
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

GOLDEN WING wrote:um im from SA and here their is freedom of Speech look it up im jost going by what ive lived by my whole life.

and for now on please don't comment on every single post i post on its getting annoying.

naive

lulz?
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

harchester wrote:are you stupid i am sorry but those who say Climate change doesnt exist is just a moron

Look around

your clearly stupid

Do you have any data to support these "facts"?
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Tropic Thunder wrote:On topic yes globabl warming is bull **Filtered**, the globe is not warming as they do. It was just a scare tactic used to threaten people into action for energy saving etc. etc.

that's only a small part of the problem, the real reason they have reclassified "carbon" as a toxin and have hyped up global warming and climate change, is to bring in all the green/carbon taxes and green legislation...

its all a scam!

harchester wrote:

excuse me mate, but me thinks you have missed the point by about the width of a billion light years...

climate change is VERY real, the trouble comes when they tell us that WE are the cause when the opposite is true.

this planets climate is always changing, but ist NOT because of man!
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Past 2 years my city has been setting new wind records for the area this summer a almost tornado force wind flew threw the city destroying everything in its path first time thats happened , also are weather whent from sunny and nice high pluses to next week freezing rain and now its allready pretty much winter here snow on the ground and its fricken cold :(
Last edited by moses on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Tropic Thunder wrote:On topic yes globabl warming is bull **Filtered**, the globe is not warming as they do. It was just a scare tactic used to threaten people into action for energy saving etc. etc.

that's only a small part of the problem, the real reason they have reclassified "carbon" as a toxin and have hyped up global warming and climate change, is to bring in all the green/carbon taxes and green legislation...

its all a scam!

Agreed.
Z E R O wrote:
harchester wrote:are you stupid i am sorry but those who say Climate change doesnt exist is just a moron

Look around

your clearly stupid

Do you have any data to support these "facts"?

Well, "Climate change" has always been, always will be here.
The fact that the earth is on a cycle and the world's climate has changed dramatically over the last hundred of thousands of years.
However, since humans have become the most dominant the speed at which the world's climate has been on its cycle has increased dramatically and since the last ice age, the world's temperatures have increased alot cmpared to what the world would hav ebeen without the burning of fossil fuels.

lulz?

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”