Whatever happened to global warming?

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Whatever happened to global warming?

moses of romania wrote:Past 2 years my city has been setting new wind records for the area this summer a almost tornado force wind flew threw the cittie destroying everything in its path first time thats happened , also are weather whent from sunny and nice high pluses to next week freezing rain and now its allready pretty much winter here snow and the ground and its fricken cold :(

i remember in the very early 70's to about the mid 80's, every winter we had 2+ foot of snow, last year and the year before i saw snow that deep for the first time since the mid 80's...

global warming?! my backside!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Global Warming :
[spoiler]he increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans since the mid-20th century and its projected continuation. Global surface temperature increased 0.74 ± 0.18 °C (1.33 ± 0.32 °F) during the last century.[1][A] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concludes that most of the observed temperature increase since the middle of the 20th century is caused by increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases resulting from human activity such as fossil fuel burning and deforestation.[1] The IPCC also concludes that variations in natural phenomena such as solar radiation and volcanoes produced most of the warming from pre-industrial times to 1950 and had a small cooling effect afterward.[2][3] These basic conclusions have been endorsed by more than 40 scientific societies and academies of science,[B] including all of the national academies of science of the major industrialized countries.[4] A small number of scientists dispute the consensus view.[/spoiler]
Provided by wiki

Climate change:
[spoiler]A change in the statistical distribution of weather over periods of time that range from decades to millions of years. It can be a change in the average weather or a change in the distribution of weather events around an average (for example, greater or fewer extreme weather events). Climate change may be limited to a specific region, or may occur across the whole Earth.
In recent usage, especially in the context of environmental policy, climate change usually refers to changes in modern climate (see global warming). For information on temperature measurements over various periods, and the data sources available, see temperature record. For attribution of climate change over the past century, see attribution of recent climate change.[/spoiler]
Provided by wiki

So we had global warming becuase we are warming our atmosphere and in turn our climate.

And even if it is all lies is it a bad thing trying to get people to have a healthier lifestyle by walking more and cutting down on smoking and trying to use renewable energy.

~sam
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Tropic Thunder wrote:On topic yes globabl warming is bull **Filtered**, the globe is not warming as they do. It was just a scare tactic used to threaten people into action for energy saving etc. etc.

that's only a small part of the problem, the real reason they have reclassified "carbon" as a toxin and have hyped up global warming and climate change, is to bring in all the green/carbon taxes and green legislation...

its all a scam!

harchester wrote:
In the UK this has been the worst summer todate

excuse me mate, but me thinks you have missed the point by about the width of a billion light years...

climate change is VERY real, the trouble comes when they tell us that WE are the cause when the opposite is true.

this planets climate is always changing, but ist NOT because of man!

oh im sorry lemme guess you clearly failed Chemistry and geography yer

WTH does CO2 do on the atmosphere it makes it warm meaning the earth heats up

meaning when ice gets warm it melts

when ice melts it turns to water or gas pending how hot the starting temp was

clearly when ice melts on the polar caps it turns to water therefore increaseing the water = floods = Climate change = bad
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

Harchester wrote:WTH does CO2 do on the atmosphere it makes it warm meaning the earth heats up

Mate you have global warming yes.
But you have global dimming to counter the affects on the temperature rise.

lulz?
Sammael
Alteran

you guys seen the day after tomorrow the science is real.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sammael wrote:And even if it is all lies is it a bad thing trying to get people to have a healthier lifestyle by walking more and cutting down on smoking and trying to use renewable energy.

~sam

no theres nothing wrong with any of that at all, i myself have quit smoking 4 weeks ago after 22 years of that nasty habit.

and there are many green and renewable technologies which are being suppressed which should be released for the benefit of all of us and the environment.

the trouble is like i said, when they lie and tell us we are the cause when we clearly are not the cause.

understand that i am not saying its right to create and throw rubbish around and waste resources and pollute the planet. what i am saying is, they need to stop lying to us and telling us carbon is bad when everyone with an IQ over 65 knows (or should know) that the trees and vegetation of planet earth give us oxygen by breathing carbon...no carbon=no oxygen! :?

ROFL!

the science of The Day After Tomorrow is real? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, i just wet myself from rofling so much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-David Icke
harchester
Forum History

Tropic Thunder wrote:
Harchester wrote:WTH does CO2 do on the atmosphere it makes it warm meaning the earth heats up

i am aware of globel dimming however theres more heat during the day due to all the Gasses hitting the atmosphere

than globel dimming just doesnt provide enough
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Sammael
Alteran

Avan: we are not the sole cause be contribute to it.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:clearly when ice melts on the polar caps it turns to water therefore increaseing the water = floods = Climate change = bad

here, go educate yourself about the polls:

you will see in the film that in the summer the ice melts and in the winter it freezes over again only to melt the following summer and the cycle repeating season in season out.

let me know if you find this to fantastic a concept that you have trouble breathing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHvrjX7AP-8

-David Icke
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

Sammael wrote:you guys seen the day after tomorrow the science is real.

Do you know anything? LMAO

harchester wrote:
Tropic Thunder wrote:

i am aware of globel dimming however theres more heat during the day due to all the Gasses hitting the atmosphere

than globel dimming just doesnt provide enough

Yes, but we are not the cause, we are merely increasing the speed at which the cycle of the earth's climate is rotating at. Climate change has been occuring since the world was created.

lulz?
harchester
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
harchester wrote:clearly when ice melts on the polar caps it turns to water therefore increaseing the water = floods = Climate change = bad

you will see in the film that in the summer the ice melts and in the winter it freezes over again only to melt the following summer and the cycle repeating season in season out.

let me know if you find this to fantastic a concept that you have trouble breathing:

[-X
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

harchester wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

[-X

Our emotions are deep and unconscious, and tend to have more power over us than our rational minds. Once an idea plays to our imaginations, it's hard to shift it, and then we look around for things to support it, happily disregarding things which don't fit the picture we have in our heads.

lulz?
Sammael
Alteran

yer but the ice melts more and more each year round it may freeze back but eventuality it will do something to the climate and we will be the ones who suffer for it.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

[-X

wagging fingers doesn't change the fact that man is NOT repeat NOT the cause of climate change, the climate of this planet has always been changing...

we don't have roads in the UK named "VINE STREET", because it sounds nice, we have them because the climate in the UK was so hot at 1 point we used to grow grapes!

-David Icke
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate

Sammael wrote:yer but the ice melts more and more each year round it may freeze back but eventuality it will do something to the climate and we will be the ones who suffer for it.

No, that won't happen lol its NOT global warming, its climate change.
Not all of the planet is getting warmer no all of the ice will melt.
If it does, some of the coasts may be flooded eg
south of england, due to tectonic activity + deglaciation as Scotland rises out of the ocean. The south of england sinks into the ocean.

lulz?

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”