Whatever happened to global warming?

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Whatever happened to global warming?

major blow for the "man made climate change" supporters camp:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125883405294859215.html?

8)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Seriously.. so someone hacks the pc of one of the world's leading global warming advocates, dumps a load of data on it (emails and the like), then some crazed hacker hacks that pc and steals said dumped data and pretends it is what the global warming advocate had on his pc.

(That's how paranoid that whole thing is already.)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Google News < News Corp.
Go away with the Google News-links, they are biased.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

what's up with all the name changes, are you Universe or Radiance or some other entity, do you even know who you are, or do you have multiple personality disorder or something??? :? :? :?

anyways...you know, some people you see getting punched in the face repeatedly and you can stand there and tell them, "that's a fist and its trying to hurt you, maybe even kill you", and they will stand there and tell you to "go away" or even deny its a fist even while its smacking them in the face!

another analogy is someone tied to the train tacks and a train is heading in there direction and they are about to die and instead they deny there is a train, they will even deny they are tied down to the tracks...all i have to say to that is...WAKE THE HELL UP!

as Jack O'Neill says "i know its a Cliché", but in this case its appropriate.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Thank you for your concern. I just don't buy that whole "this is the truth that has always and purposefully been hidden from all of you"-crap. Sure, there are things that are hidden. Sure, some of those things are worth figuring out. But I'll gladly leave the obsessing over them to others.
Once you've figured out a truth that even those who you claim 'hide' it from us can agree with, I'll be interested to learn it.
I don't see that happening, for a very simple reason: Conspiracy stuff is big business. I choose non-compliance with that overstretching pattern of thought and expectations.

And for the record..
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ ... TW20091125
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

eh?! big business?? :? what business? i've made no money on any of this *cries* and i dont know anybody who has, and everything said by people like Alex Jones who have been talking about this stuff a long time (and showing all the internal documents) have been proven right. these people once considered "quacks", are now being called prophets, they're not prophets (as they keep saying), they have been reading the documents, minutes and internal memos put out by the very same scum-bags who have been pushing all this crap on us.

regardless, if you dont want to hear the truth that's ok, nobody is forcing you to read it ;)

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

can it get any sicker or more stupid?!?!?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... y-MPs.html

i'm not a violent person and i dont condone the use of violence (except maybe on burglars, paedophiles and rapists, but that's another debate all together), but in this case i seriously believe all our MP's should be dragged in front of the houses of parliament and stoned to death!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/global-warm ... -ipcc.html

-David Icke
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:eh?! big business?? :? what business? i've made no money on any of this *cries* and i dont know anybody who has, and everything said by people like Alex Jones who have been talking about this stuff a long time (and showing all the internal documents) have been proven right. these people once considered "quacks", are now being called prophets, they're not prophets (as they keep saying), they have been reading the documents, minutes and internal memos put out by the very same scum-bags who have been pushing all this crap on us.

regardless, if you dont want to hear the truth that's ok, nobody is forcing you to read it ;)

its not truth, don't slander the word by calling it such.

Reuters> than any source you have ever used avenger.

Your false dichotomy, that secret = truth: is a habit you should break

And i think Radiance is from the unknown reaches of space outside the plane of celestial bodies.

Defining her is difficult, maybe impossible
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Wait, conspiracies are still being proposed?

I might have to gear up and hit the trenches again... :?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Thriller wrote:Your false dichotomy, that secret = truth: is a habit you should break

what are you talking about?

please tell me where i have said that just because something was/is hidden it must be truth!

my thinking/posting process doesn't involve anything at all along those lines, it might seem that way to you and others but nothing could be further from the truth.

so, you have a problem with a main line source which in this case just so happens to be Reuters, well AP and the BBC are also reporting the same, and its been confirmed by the researchers themselves that the emails and documents were indeed stolen but have been taken out of context...

lets look at that from 2 angles...

1, they have confirmed the documents were indeed stolen and the police also admit documents were hacked, those 2 confessions in itself confirm the story is kosher-legit...but if that's not enough, how about this then, the writer of the story called the researchers in question and they confirmed all of it still saying "its all been taken out of context".
2, how can we take out of context what they have said when it involves falsifying data, getting peers sacked and stopping opposing peers from publishing, also not releasing all their data even after a freedom of information request has been made?

but lets not ask those vital questions, lets just bury our heads in the sand and brow beat someone because of the source....

no source is ever good enough for you lot is it?!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06 ... ge-report/

[spoiler]Global Warming On Trial: US Senator Inhofe Calls For Investigation Of UN IPCC
Climate change alarmists engaged in desperate whitewash, but scandal is not going away

In response to the astounding revelations arising out of the hacked CRU emails, Senator Jim Inhofe has stated that unless something is done within the next seven days, he will lead the call for a rigorous investigation into mounting evidence that top climate scientists conspired to manipulate data to hide evidence of global cooling while engaging in academic witch hunts to eliminate scientists skeptical of man-made climate change.

Speaking on the Americas Morning Show earlier today, Inhofe, Ranking Member of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, said the new revelations proved what he has been warning about for over four years, that politicians and bias-driven climate scientists affiliated with the UN IPCC have been fraudulently “cooking the science” to conform to their agenda.

“If nothing happens in the next seven days when we go back into session a week from today that would change this situation, I will call for an investigation,” said Inhofe. “Cause this thing is serious, you think about the literally millions of dollars that have been thrown away on some of this stuff that they came out with.”

Asked what he would call for an investigation of, Inhofe responded, “On the IPCC and on the United Nations on the way that they cooked the science to make this thing look as if the science was settled, when all the time of course we knew it was not.”

Meanwhile, even some pro-man made global warming advocates have conceded that an investigation is necessary.

Bob Ward, director of policy and communications at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment at the London School of Economics, told the London Guardianthat only a rigorous investigation could clear the names of those accused of manipulating the data, admitting that the emails “created the impression of impropriety,” which is a lot further than most have gone in accepting the damning nature of the hacked data.

Indeed, the British Met Office performed the equivalent of a child sticking his fingers in his ears by merely attempting to dismiss the emails altogether, without even explaining what was meant when scientists at CRU talked about pulling “tricks” to “hide the decline” in temperatures.

A spokesman at the Met Office, which jointly produces global temperature datasets with the Climate Research Unit, said there was no need for an inquiry. “If you look at the emails, there isn’t any evidence that the data was falsified and there’s no evidence that climate change is a hoax. It’s a shame that some of the sceptics have had to take this rather shallow attempt to discredit robust science undertaken by some of the world’s most respected scientists. The bottom line is that temperatures continue to rise and humans are responsible for it. We have every confidence in the science and the various datasets we use. The peer-review process is as robust as it could possibly be. It’s no surprise, with the Copenhagen talks just days away, that this has happened now.”

As James Delingpole of the Telegraph highlights, alarmists are not going to be effected by the scandal, because they will allow nothing whatsoever to corrupt their religious belief system. “They’ve made up their minds and no quantity of contrary evidence, however devastating, is going to shake their considered position of “Nyah nyah nyah. Got my fingers in my ears. Not listening. The world IS warming and it’s man’s fault. Must tax carbon now….”

However, there seems little doubt that this bombshell will go a long way to derailing, or at least delaying the agenda for a global carbon tax that will be collected by the very same elitists aggressively pushing the fraud of global warming.

Paul Joseph Watson is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Paul Joseph Watson[/spoiler]

UK Scientist: 'Case for climate fears is blown to smithereens...whole theory should be destroyed and discarded and UN conference should be closed'

http://www.climatedepot.com/

http://news.google.co.uk/nwshp?hl=en&ta ... imate-gate

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

So if I get this right, the score for "dockering" is 1:gazillion in favour of antienvironmentalism and that 1 knocks GW out?

Strikes me as a tad of a double standard lol.

Any sensible induvidual will, in circustamces such as these, come to the conclusion that the truth is probably somewhere in between the waterworld scenario and the opposite extreme lol. And even the middle path is a big deal.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

res'ing this thread.
There are always different stories from different media outlets (of course, depending on their stance on the issue), but I can't keep up with all of them, so anyone found 'new' information regarding for/against arguments about climate change/global warming?

For the record though, as it wasn't announced in the original post, we will take the argument of climate change/global warming as an occurring process due to us, NOT due to natural causes as it obviously happens.

Interesting article I found earlier:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... tists.html
There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, the equivalent of almost a million square miles.......Despite the original forecasts, major climate research centres now accept that there has been a “pause” in global warming since 1997.
Ladies and gentlemen for the 100th time, the forecasts have changed. We are now pausing global warming.

(Baring in mind the telegraph is almost always against the global warming debate).

As for my stance, I believe we aren't to blame, sure there are far better few alternatives, especially renewable, but it's a natural process, one of which we should be aware and prepared for future catastrophes. With that in mind, this whole industry built on the problem 'we' caused needs to be pulled down.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:res'ing this thread.
There are always different stories from different media outlets (of course, depending on their stance on the issue), but I can't keep up with all of them, so anyone found 'new' information regarding for/against arguments about climate change/global warming?

For the record though, as it wasn't announced in the original post, we will take the argument of climate change/global warming as an occurring process due to us, NOT due to natural causes as it obviously happens.

Interesting article I found earlier:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... tists.html
There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, the equivalent of almost a million square miles.......Despite the original forecasts, major climate research centres now accept that there has been a “pause” in global warming since 1997.
Ladies and gentlemen for the 100th time, the forecasts have changed. We are now pausing global warming.

(Baring in mind the telegraph is almost always against the global warming debate).

As for my stance, I believe we aren't to blame, sure there are far better few alternatives, especially renewable, but it's a natural process, one of which we should be aware and prepared for future catastrophes. With that in mind, this whole industry built on the problem 'we' caused needs to be pulled down.

Nigel Farage Confronts EU Communist Barroso on Global Warming Hoax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aylLhPHI1TI#t=188

;)

-David Icke
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

*as one small volcano goes dumping hundreds of thousands of tons of cool crap into the atmosphere* just waiting on Krakatoa and Yellow Stone to go sending us into another ice age....
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”