Martial Law is already happening in the United States.

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Martial Law is already happening in the United States.

Watch for yourself.
Liberal media, conservative media, and anonymous and Alex Jones have now ALL came out admitting this. Even a lot of governmental officials are admitting this. They realize how dangerous it really is getting to be free. Watch for yourself. Not my nor anonymous opinions, these are prominent faces.

[youtube]SsVOzOea6og[/youtube]
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Martial Law is already happening in the United States.

If they wanted me to listen to it they shouldn't have put such a nice pair in the video. I get distracted very easily by pairs.

What were we talking about?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Well I told you and curtthehurt already mentioned chicago......

http://www.infowars.com/jesse-jackson-p ... sa-agents/

Just goes to show ya that people can be a little off center, and not be "imagining things" but calling them out as they unfold right before blindfolded citizens.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

[youtube]40Bm1byu9VA[/youtube]
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Spam split, if your going to troll each other at least make the post on topic somehow..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Kikaz wrote:Spam split, if your going to troll each other at least make the post on topic somehow..

Kikaz is right. Back to business, and let's leave the jokes to other sections. This is one of the last serious thread sections left, and this is important business. I found the comment by sniperwax funny, and even commented on it as being funny, it is still up (which is fine), but other responses are taken down. Please take all jokes down, unless it adds constructive input or debate into the thread sniper. Personal Responsibility is the first step towards freedom.

I encourage any free thinking people to visit my blog.

www.almawillkilluminati.blogspot.com

Thank you, and many blessings to you and yours community. :smt025

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”