Itanimulli

Moderator: Misc Mods

Post Reply
User avatar
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Posts: 13681
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great
Location: Ha'TaK

Itanimulli

Post by Legendary Apophis » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 am

I am curious about something, when you guys talk about Illuminati, do you refer to Free Masonry or is it something else?
Because Illuminati being a defunct society since XVIII th century, I am curious what you do call "Illuminati". Masonic lodges like Grand Orient known for its left wing and anticlerical orientations?

User avatar
Juliette
The Queen
Posts: 31781
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister
Location: Ultima Thule

Re: Itanimulli

Post by Juliette » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:41 am

Under the radar != defunct, Jim. ;)
Image

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

| +
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

User avatar
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Posts: 5630
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:07 am
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Itanimulli

Post by [KMA]Avenger » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:58 am

Legendary Apophis wrote:I am curious about something, when you guys talk about Illuminati, do you refer to Free Masonry or is it something else?
Because Illuminati being a defunct society since XVIII th century, I am curious what you do call "Illuminati". Masonic lodges like Grand Orient known for its left wing and anticlerical orientations?



The Illuminati are real, they are not defunct. an Illuminati messenger was struck by lightning and their papers were found by a local constable. they were then outlawed and from then on they went underground.
The Illuminati have infiltrated secret society's (the freemasons being just one society) and have corrupted them from the top down.

For more detailed information read Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier which i think you can read here for free: http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html

You can also put the title into youtube and see if there are any talks on the subject by Fritz Springmeier. i haven't looked myself but i would be surprised if there isn't.



There's also Washington's letter about the Illuminati:

The first President of the United States, George Washington believed that the Illuminati intended to separate the people from their government in his letters in the Library of Congress. The original manuscript is on the Library of Congress website here. Here is the text as written verbatim:

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.


Source the library of congress: http://consciouslifenews.com/library-co ... /1122149/#


What you have to understand is that today all these so called secret societies all over the world are interlocked.
Image




Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

User avatar
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Posts: 13681
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great
Location: Ha'TaK

Re: Itanimulli

Post by Legendary Apophis » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 am

I just asked because I know Masonry has been the most active "secret" society in France to cause troubles over the last 120 years, most recently by backing actively LGBT lobbies to the denaturation of marriage. Anticlerical left-wing masonry lodges and their assembly representatives (usually sitting on the left) pushed for the downfall of Catholicism in France and traditional values and it still goes this path nowadays. Grand Orient lodge being the main anticlerical lodge. Mainstream media being trapped into political correctness, same political correctness being pushed by democrat-liberals in the US. Oh well, when you have masons tell you the society is mainly controlled by themselves and that if I want to get a spot on this or that administration better that I join them, one suddenly realize the anti-masonry speech is not so unrealistic and excessive as one thought. :-k

User avatar
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Posts: 1930
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:44 am
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Re: Itanimulli

Post by ƒëmmë » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:12 am

you need a code book Jim ;)
Image
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules | +
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=196101&p=2510387#p2510387
[spoiler]Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.[/spoiler]

User avatar
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Posts: 5630
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:07 am
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Itanimulli

Post by [KMA]Avenger » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:35 am

Legendary Apophis wrote:I just asked because I know Masonry has been the most active "secret" society in France to cause troubles over the last 120 years, most recently by backing actively LGBT lobbies to the denaturation of marriage. Anticlerical left-wing masonry lodges and their assembly representatives (usually sitting on the left) pushed for the downfall of Catholicism in France and traditional values and it still goes this path nowadays. Grand Orient lodge being the main anticlerical lodge. Mainstream media being trapped into political correctness, same political correctness being pushed by democrat-liberals in the US. Oh well, when you have masons tell you the society is mainly controlled by themselves and that if I want to get a spot on this or that administration better that I join them, one suddenly realize the anti-masonry speech is not so unrealistic and excessive as one thought. :-k





Nothing happens by accident my friend. something i've been trying to say for a LOOONG time now lol

As for the destruction of faith, the family and the promotion of gay rights (yuk), it's all done to fracture society and have us at each others throats. a united people looking out for each other cannot be fooled or controlled, but individual groups?

You do the math :-)
Image




Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

User avatar
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Posts: 13681
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great
Location: Ha'TaK

Re: Itanimulli

Post by Legendary Apophis » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 am

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:I just asked because I know Masonry has been the most active "secret" society in France to cause troubles over the last 120 years, most recently by backing actively LGBT lobbies to the denaturation of marriage. Anticlerical left-wing masonry lodges and their assembly representatives (usually sitting on the left) pushed for the downfall of Catholicism in France and traditional values and it still goes this path nowadays. Grand Orient lodge being the main anticlerical lodge. Mainstream media being trapped into political correctness, same political correctness being pushed by democrat-liberals in the US. Oh well, when you have masons tell you the society is mainly controlled by themselves and that if I want to get a spot on this or that administration better that I join them, one suddenly realize the anti-masonry speech is not so unrealistic and excessive as one thought. :-k





Nothing happens by accident my friend. something i've been trying to say for a LOOONG time now lol

As for the destruction of faith, the family and the promotion of gay rights (yuk), it's all done to fracture society and have us at each others throats. a united people looking out for each other cannot be fooled or controlled, but individual groups?

You do the math :-)

At least one couldn't say I got fed with propaganda from some anti-NWO site. Masonic people tried to convince me it would be good for me to become one of them and that it was due to them having most of key roles in administration and also some spots in private sector. Well, these were conservative masons but the fact remains regardless of the existence of lodges made of conservative people opposed to political correctness and LGBT defending traditional values that they have a too big influence in the system.

However, I still don't see why people concerned by conspiracy in France are often obsessed with Jews...Jews are also a monotheistic religion just as Christianity...they also have traditional values and therefore it is rather nonsense to discredit them into the same pack as the Illuminati/Democratic-Liberal Globalists & eugenistic politicians usually finger pointed. Bankers competition in the XIXth century might explain this...(Bankers from Hebraism, Protestantism and Catholicism)
Image
Image
[spoiler]
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3637/godbi7.png
Visit this!
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1597/legandary.png
[/spoiler]


Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
[spoiler]
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life[/spoiler]

User avatar
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Posts: 13681
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great
Location: Ha'TaK

Re: Itanimulli

Post by Legendary Apophis » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:28 am

What really irritates me is that mainstream media and "celebrities" defended wholeheartedly **Filtered** Riot and Femen when they were imprisoned for the first and banned/slapped for the second, as if they were victims, while they are in reality hysterical activists funded by foolish crazy-minded millionaires and also the Hungarian billionaire Soros, not to mention one of the leaders of Femen happens to be a real-life prostitute selling her "services" at rather high prices on the internet (I didn't go to the escort-girl site but I saw screencaps showing exact same unique tattoo from her arm on both the site's screencaps and during nude demonstrations)...
I wouldn't be surprised **Filtered** Riot (and Femen) members actively worship Satan...

User avatar
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Posts: 5630
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:07 am
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Itanimulli

Post by [KMA]Avenger » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Firstly Jim, can i ask why you're suddenly so interested in all this? before you would have laughed at all this :?




Legendary Apophis wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:I just asked because I know Masonry has been the most active "secret" society in France to cause troubles over the last 120 years, most recently by backing actively LGBT lobbies to the denaturation of marriage. Anticlerical left-wing masonry lodges and their assembly representatives (usually sitting on the left) pushed for the downfall of Catholicism in France and traditional values and it still goes this path nowadays. Grand Orient lodge being the main anticlerical lodge. Mainstream media being trapped into political correctness, same political correctness being pushed by democrat-liberals in the US. Oh well, when you have masons tell you the society is mainly controlled by themselves and that if I want to get a spot on this or that administration better that I join them, one suddenly realize the anti-masonry speech is not so unrealistic and excessive as one thought. :-k





Nothing happens by accident my friend. something i've been trying to say for a LOOONG time now lol

As for the destruction of faith, the family and the promotion of gay rights (yuk), it's all done to fracture society and have us at each others throats. a united people looking out for each other cannot be fooled or controlled, but individual groups?

You do the math :-)

At least one couldn't say I got fed with propaganda from some anti-NWO site. Masonic people tried to convince me it would be good for me to become one of them and that it was due to them having most of key roles in administration and also some spots in private sector. Well, these were conservative masons but the fact remains regardless of the existence of lodges made of conservative people opposed to political correctness and LGBT defending traditional values that they have a too big influence in the system.

However, I still don't see why people concerned by conspiracy in France are often obsessed with Jews...Jews are also a monotheistic religion just as Christianity...they also have traditional values and therefore it is rather nonsense to discredit them into the same pack as the Illuminati/Democratic-Liberal Globalists & eugenistic politicians usually finger pointed. Bankers competition in the XIXth century might explain this...(Bankers from Hebraism, Protestantism and Catholicism)




Jim, this is a very complex issue....


Where to begin lol this is the problem with conspiracy theories, there's to much bs surrounding this and it took me a LOONG time to figure out what is real and what is bs. MANY conspiracy researchers/truth seekers get fixated on 1 group and blame them. i've seen literally thousands of comments from people who think they know what they are talking about when blaming the Jews and the Zionists. they blame them for everything including natural disasters. if a cow farts then the Jews and Zionists are to blame for it. in reality, the illuminati bloodlines swear no allegiance to any nation or flag. if anything they swear obedience to and serve Satan.

The Illuminati through their agents in the UK and US funded Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung and many others...but lets look at what Hitler did, he rounded up the Jews and killed them by the millions by any means he could...if those that funded Hitler considered themselves to be Jewish would they have allowed this? the Illuminati may have Jewish blood but they don't consider themselves Jewish as i said.


It's a big subject lol








Legendary Apophis wrote:What really irritates me is that mainstream media and "celebrities" defended wholeheartedly **Filtered** Riot and Femen when they were imprisoned for the first and banned/slapped for the second, as if they were victims, while they are in reality hysterical activists funded by foolish crazy-minded millionaires and also the Hungarian billionaire Soros, not to mention one of the leaders of Femen happens to be a real-life prostitute selling her "services" at rather high prices on the internet (I didn't go to the escort-girl site but I saw screencaps showing exact same unique tattoo from her arm on both the site's screencaps and during nude demonstrations)...
I wouldn't be surprised **Filtered** Riot (and Femen) members actively worship Satan...


The mainstream media is owned by the Illuminati, in fact-directly or in directly, they own every business and corporation on the planet because they own the central banks. if you have a bank account they own you...simple as that. that should be enough to tell you what you need to know about the mainstream media. if you want i can give you links to news sites which are far more reliable and trustworthy. they also cite their sources and give you the links to check out the information they supply, unlike the mainstream media who just say things without proof.

As for Soros, during the Nazi occupation he worked for the Nazis against his own people and described it as the best time of his life.

Here's soros talking about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74



And this is the problem with the Masons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1hnkp5Zqw



If you want to really understand the Illuminati and why things are the way they are, and why you don't hear it on the mainstream media, and why certain "agendas" are pushed into the mainstream, such as gay marriage, the destruction of the family unit, community spirit and so on, you have to look at the conspiracy with an open mind. i can give you links to films which can explain it better than i can. when you look at this from a historical POV you will see they have a multi-generational plan for the world in which they think they will be able to kill all of us and merge with life extension technology and become gods themselves. they are VERY sick people who have no feeling about killing off everyone and everything. you and me find that to hard to believe that anybody could be so sick, (even scum serial killers like Ted Bundy have no desire to kill everybody, if they did they would go on a rampage and stab shoot everyone they saw.) because we cannot think the way they do. for that reason people reason to themselves that the "conspiracy" cannot possibly exist. these "people" are inbred and have bred out of themselves empathy, that's why they can do what they do...hey over a million dead Iraq's and their country destroyed...not a problem!

Another myth about the illuminati is that they are united. the only thing they are united on is their agenda, they have no loyalty to each other and feed off each other and kill each other the fist opportunity they get...very sick people.

One of the best series of films about the Illuminati i have ever seen was made by Chris Everard-a countryman of yours. the fist episode in the series is called All Conspiracy No Theory.
Image




Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Post Reply

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”