The Irresistible
ID: 0

Pope Benedict Resigns

愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Pope Benedict Resigns

I hope the dirty satanic scum-peado dies a VERY slow and agonising death!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Oh, so easy to yell at others from the safety of your basement, eh? ;) Good job for showing your intellect, wit and fanciful eloquence boys.

Holy Father is quite right, if he is not mobile, he cannot do his duty. Now time to elect a young Pope, so we can have one like the Dalai Lama (only less of a political machiavellist). He did good, and bad. We are all sinners.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Oh, so easy to yell at others from the safety of your basement, eh? ;) Good job for showing your intellect, wit and fanciful eloquence boys.

Holy Father is quite right, if he is not mobile, he cannot do his duty. Now time to elect a young Pope, so we can have one like the Dalai Lama (only less of a political machiavellist). He did good, and bad. We are all sinners.

Well, you tell me what kind man gives safe haven for CONVICTED paedophile priests and will not allow their extradition to face justice?

I have no use of "wit and fanciful eloquence", all i care about is the truth. don't mean to be rude, confrontational, patronising or anything like that, but if you are not capable of looking up the info, maybe you should think before trying to be clever ;)

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Well, you tell me what kind man gives safe haven for CONVICTED paedophile priests and will not allow their extradition to face justice?
A forgiving man. As God is forgiving, so is he. It is the apex of enlightenment.

Additionally, in your attempt at blackening his name, office and indeed Mother Church herself, you are skipping over all the good that has been done. Sure! Mistakes were made.. lessons are learned.. but what, did you expect a 2000 year old institution to change overnight? Lord in Heaven, save me from the stubbornness of dwarves..eh, people.
The Catholic Church is not some upstart internet company who will irresponsibly throw out the baby with the bathwater. It first and foremost the image of Christ on Earth, and secondly - maybe more relevant - it (Vatican City) is a state. States can grant asylum, and the Pope can give absolution.

^_^
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Well, you tell me what kind man gives safe haven for CONVICTED paedophile priests and will not allow their extradition to face justice?
A forgiving man. As God is forgiving, so is he. It is the apex of enlightenment.

Additionally, in your attempt at blackening his name, office and indeed Mother Church herself, you are skipping over all the good that has been done. Sure! Mistakes were made.. lessons are learned.. but what, did you expect a 2000 year old institution to change overnight? Lord in Heaven, save me from the stubbornness of dwarves..eh, people.
The Catholic Church is not some upstart internet company who will irresponsibly throw out the baby with the bathwater. It first and foremost the image of Christ on Earth, and secondly - maybe more relevant - it (Vatican City) is a state. States can grant asylum, and the Pope can give absolution.

^_^

ROFL...Did you just try and justify the safe harbouring of known and convicted paedophiles by a "holly" institution?

Go read my old thread on the Catholic Church and just how downright evil it is...the proof is there. sorry but anyone or or any institution that harbours criminals, let alone known convicted paedophiles simply because the Vatican is a state-is evil to the core! if anything, the good priests within the Vatican (if there are any!) would have taken these scumbags they are keeping safe and thrown them out of the front door and washed their hands of them.

There is no argument or eloquent wit that you personally can use to justify the Vaticans whitewash of all the paedophile priests and it's scandals within their ranks, and those they have given safe haven to.

Edit, i just went to get the link to the BBC investigative documentary of the paedo priests and the global scandal, and how the Vatican knew it was going on years and years ago, covered up the whole thing and even helped paedo priests flee justice and set up in other country's to help these scum carry on their sick perversions. how the Vatican deliberately tried to cover it up once it got exposed-BUT, a copyright has been slapped on parts 1,2 of the documentary and only parts 3 and 4 remain. if your interested in watching it (personally, i wouldn't watch it unless i can watch the whole thing from the start). but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJMNH8Ew2Q

Good job i D/L all parts over 3 years ago, i would reupload them but don't want to give YT and Google another excuse to close yet another one of my accounts.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:

^_^
ROFL...Did you just try and justify the safe harbouring of known and convicted paedophiles by a "holly" institution?

Go read my old thread on the Catholic Church and just how downright evil it is...the proof is there. sorry but anyone or or any institution that harbours criminals, let alone known convicted paedophiles simply because the Vatican is a state-is evil to the core! if anything, the good priests within the Vatican (if there are any!) would have taken these scumbags they are keeping safe and thrown them out of the front door and washed their hands of them.

There is no argument or eloquent wit that you personally can use to justify the Vaticans whitewash of all the paedophile priests and it's scandals within their ranks, and those they have given safe haven to.
International law disagrees with you. :) But hey, international law was probably written to allow just such actions, no? ;)
So.. on that note, we shall agree to disagree, as sometimes happens. :D
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I edited my last post while you was posting...

Anyways, agreeing to disagree is a form of compromise, due to the severity of such an act as paedophilia by a civilian let alone a priest-someone who holds an office of public trust-i cannot agree to disagree. as much as i would like to, it goes against my morals and principles....

On that note, i will stick with my original statement above...i hope he dies the slow and agonising death he deserves!

-David Icke
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Agreeing to disagree is not a form of compromise. its simply accepting that you think differently. You cannot force an opinion on anyone else unless you are the Tsar. If I'm honest, not agreeing to disagree should go against your morals and principles.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

GrizzZzzly wrote:Agreeing to disagree is not a form of compromise. its simply accepting that you think differently. You cannot force an opinion on anyone else unless you are the Tsar. If I'm honest, not agreeing to disagree should go against your morals and principles.

The last thing i want to do is force my opinions on anyone, but i can't agree to disagree. in my opinion it is a compromise. when it comes to paedophilia shouldn't everyone who is of sound mind be agreed that paedophilia is wholly unacceptable and should be punished regardless of who commits such a disgusting and evil act?

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Who am I to judge? I hope we shall all be saved from the maniacal "freedom" of this world and to the unearthly Heaven.
I hear the next in line might be a blac cardinal. Cool!
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Malx wrote:Who am I to judge? I hope we shall all be saved from the maniacal "freedom" of this world and to the unearthly Heaven.
I hear the next in line might be a blac cardinal. Cool!

What's so cool about an corrupt institution that has immeasurable monetary and informational wealth but refuses to share with the world while the world starves both physically and mentally?

-David Icke
Sylus
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1915552

Am I the only one that sees this as a hilarious marketing campaign by the RC Church?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

The pope touched me here...and...here :(
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sylus wrote:Am I the only one that sees this as a hilarious marketing campaign by the RC Church?

Actually, there is a rumour he will be personally sued by the MANY victims of child abuse at the hands of paedo priests which he personally helped to cover up. and so has been...moved out of the spotlight, so to speak.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”