Pope Benedict Resigns

Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Pope Benedict Resigns

The whole pedo. Catholicism thing reminds me of the gun control debate in many ways. If the Catholics had 10 members in total there are those that would find a single instance of pedo. to be riveting and shocking because the news media that brought it to their attention portrayed it in a manner designed to produce such a reaction. They will toss certain words around like 'scandal' and 'epidemic', among others. This is very wise of them to do and it makes them lots of money.

What if the Catholics totaled around 10,000 would 1 lone instance of pedo. be equally as appalling? To some the answer is "oh yes, absolutely". What about 100,000 Catholics? Is a lone instance of pedo. still shocking? Some would still say "oh yes, absolutely positively". What about a million Catholics? A hundred million? What about over a billion Catholics? Does pedo. unrelated to the RC upset you too? What exactly have you done in your life to combat it?

Yes the weak minded tools that have been steered towards incompetence will still say "oh yeah baby, zero tolerance means zero". The rest of us (who will eventually think of a humane way to exterminate the rest of you useless swine) have come to terms with the undeniable fact that humans are very flawed in oh so many ways. Bad behavior and sometimes sinister and vile behavior is to be expected.

The same whiners and Basement Emperors who fanatically critique these things would be equally as appalled if the RCs were hanging their pedos. from the roof of the Vatican for all to see. There really is no making you people happy but you already know this so on to the next Ivory Tower for you :)

I was raised Catholic but became agnostic when I was 11 ironically due to child molestation. No I don't believe in forgiveness personally speaking and yes I have accepted that humans are imperfect (aside from Amy Lee she is perfect).

An intelligent being blurts out potential solutions to problems. The empty shell of what was supposed to be an intelligent being blurts out everything else. That includes me since I didn't offer any solutions and no insight/perspective doesn't count.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Sylus wrote:Am I the only one that sees this as a hilarious marketing campaign by the RC Church?

Actually, there is a rumour he will be personally sued by the MANY victims of child abuse at the hands of paedo priests which he personally helped to cover up. and so has been...moved out of the spotlight, so to speak.
Only because they were unable to prosecute John Paul II (who confirmed he did know of the situation), whereas Benedict XVI has been kept in the dark through misinformation from his cardinals on many counts.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

There are also rumours that it is to do with the impending announcement regarding Planet X.

The faithful will be less faithful...very very soon.

Also...this rumour...

"To add to the rumor is the anticipation that St Malachy’s prophecy about the “last Pope” might be coming true. According to St Malachy's prophecy the second to last pope will not last long and he shall have a short reign. Malachy’s prophecy has proved to be remarkably accurate. Per Wikipedia on the issue, Pope 108 was to be, per Malachy the “flower of flowers”. His coat of arms featured three fleur-de-lys. Pope 109 was to be “from the midst of the moon”. His month-long reign began with the moon half-full. Pope 110 was to be “from the labour of the sun”. He was born on the day of a solar eclipse and entombed on the day of a solar eclipse. Pope 111 was to be the “glory of the olive”. The order's crest contains an olive branch. And the last Pope, Pope 112 was to be “Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people.”

Pope Eggs Benedict is Pope 111. The next, is Pope 112. Also, the end of the prophecy list.

"Prophecy of the Popes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with the successor of current pope Benedict XVI, a pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome."
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

and all of this would matter in my opinion if i actually thought Religion meant anything.

AFAIK all it does is to continue to hold back the human race, cause war and all sorts of other horrible things such as the things this pope guy has done.

we don't need a book to teach us right from wrong or tell us things that can be mis-interpreted and cause genocidal wars. but we do need intelligence and those few savants who put their energy into scientific discovery to better the human race.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Sniperwax wrote:The whole pedo. Catholicism thing reminds me of the gun control debate in many ways. If the Catholics had 10 members in total there are those that would find a single instance of pedo. to be riveting and shocking because the news media that brought it to their attention portrayed it in a manner designed to produce such a reaction. They will toss certain words around like 'scandal' and 'epidemic', among others. This is very wise of them to do and it makes them lots of money.

What if the Catholics totaled around 10,000 would 1 lone instance of pedo. be equally as appalling? To some the answer is "oh yes, absolutely". What about 100,000 Catholics? Is a lone instance of pedo. still shocking? Some would still say "oh yes, absolutely positively". What about a million Catholics? A hundred million? What about over a billion Catholics? Does pedo. unrelated to the RC upset you too? What exactly have you done in your life to combat it?

Yes the weak minded tools that have been steered towards incompetence will still say "oh yeah baby, zero tolerance means zero". The rest of us (who will eventually think of a humane way to exterminate the rest of you useless swine) have come to terms with the undeniable fact that humans are very flawed in oh so many ways. Bad behavior and sometimes sinister and vile behavior is to be expected.

The same whiners and Basement Emperors who fanatically critique these things would be equally as appalled if the RCs were hanging their pedos. from the roof of the Vatican for all to see. There really is no making you people happy but you already know this so on to the next Ivory Tower for you :)

I was raised Catholic but became agnostic when I was 11 ironically due to child molestation. No I don't believe in forgiveness personally speaking and yes I have accepted that humans are imperfect (aside from Amy Lee she is perfect).

An intelligent being blurts out potential solutions to problems. The empty shell of what was supposed to be an intelligent being blurts out everything else. That includes me since I didn't offer any solutions and no insight/perspective doesn't count.

I don't care if Catholics totalled in the quadrillions...child abuse is child abuse if it's 1 case in the quadrillions, or thousands of cases in the millions, or whatever the case maybe.

As for being a "Basement Emperor"...edited...i was going to run off a list of organisations i'm a member of and how i actively get involved...but i have no need to justify myself to anyone :-)

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Sylus wrote:Am I the only one that sees this as a hilarious marketing campaign by the RC Church?

Actually, there is a rumour he will be personally sued by the MANY victims of child abuse at the hands of paedo priests which he personally helped to cover up. and so has been...moved out of the spotlight, so to speak.
Only because they were unable to prosecute John Paul II (who confirmed he did know of the situation), whereas Benedict XVI has been kept in the dark through misinformation from his cardinals on many counts.

I'm going to come back to you on this with proof that Cardinal Ratzinger knew full well what was going on and did his best to keep the situation covered up and aided the paedo priests...

"he was kept in the dark and lied to" LMAO!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Yes. I do wish the Prophecy of the Popes to come true.. as much as I wished that Mayan nonsense to come true.
Let the world burn. Hellfire take us all. (I wish, because that would mean my dear friend returned again.)

Great page, by the way: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_su ... the_papacy
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I have zero interest in reading about the popes and their so called legacy. i also have zero interest in anything to do with the Roman catholic faith or any of their sick institutions...that's not to be mistaken as an attack against anyones personal faith in Catholicism. if anyone wants to be Catholic...good luck to them...but i will attack the faith they believe in. again, that's not a personal attack on a persons personal faith.

If a faith and a particular church/institution is corrupt and against God, i will say so. note, i am also agnostic so that's not to be mistaken as me saying i have faith in another religion as i clearly do not. so it's not me saying my religion is better than another religion. i will attack any and all things bad, as i have done MANY times.....

That aside, getting back to your previous post...ever heard of crimen sollicitationis? if not, it's a set of guidelines (wikipedia says it was replaced in 2001, but that is not true since the guidelines were used as late as 06, and may still be in use but that's as far as i'm willing to look), that are not meant to be commented on and to be kept secret in the church safe. it tells how to deal with priests who solicit sex from the confessional AND how to deal with any child who claims sexual abuse, how to keep it quite and how to silence any witnesses...what it does not discuss is how to help the victims...the man in charge of enforcing crimen sollicitationis for 20 years?! Cardinal Ratzinger!

Crimen Sollicitationis it imposes the strictest oath of silence on the victim and the priest dealing with the allegation....that is/was Vatican policy.

If not mistaken as i'm going from memory because i can't be bothered to look and cannot be arsed to post on this any more... this all came out in the Ferns Report.

The Vatican is a cesspit of scum!

-David Icke
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

Well said Avenger.

I have no doubt religion was relevant at some point in history, a VERY long time ago.

I have heard the cultural stories from Australia's Aboriginals, the way they see society and the world around them.
It is an amazing thing

however along the path to the future. Religion becomes less relevant and more of an institution that finds any way to stay relevant. Case in point the Vatican.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Update, and this IS the last time i post here...

crimen sollicitationis was indeed replaced by another document which was written by none other than Pope Benedict (RATzinger), it's basically the same as crimen sollicitationis BUT with 1 major difference, all cases of child abuse at the hands paedo clergy are to be handled by the Vatican DIRECTLY...that means that Benedict/RATzinger or whatever the **Filtered** his name is knew full well what was going on since much of the scandal broke AFTER RATzinger became pope.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

A cesspit of scum.. I am honestly disappointed by you, Avenger.
It is a shame you cannot behave yourself properly, as befitting a debate. All that bile and hatred, a certain historical fellow I know would have had a field day with you.

I would appreciate it if you could at least show a modicum of respect when talking to me (and the other debaters). Disagreement does not make us inferior human beings, as you like to suggest (oh! no, of course not with so many words.. but your every post spewing bile and filth at us, apparently you do not consider us worthy of a proper, polite discussion).
The fact that you cannot understand - or handle in any way - that someone could disagree with you on anything, leads me to believe that either you have never been a part of a proper society, or .. well, far be it from me to infer things about you as a person from the disgusting mannerisms in these debates. You echo your overlords, those so called 'free sources of information' (a.k.a. writers trying to sell their semi-realistic fantasies), pretending to be a 'free thinker', while every post you make shows how incredibly narrow your window on the world is. A deep, deep disappointment.

I grow tired of your persistent insults against the world, your continuous spewing of hatred, paranoia and anger, and your utter lack of respect for other human beings. You, sir, disappoint me.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

if it makes any difference, I think its **Filtered**
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:A cesspit of scum.. I am honestly disappointed by you, Avenger.
It is a shame you cannot behave yourself properly, as befitting a debate. All that bile and hatred, a certain historical fellow I know would have had a field day with you.

I would appreciate it if you could at least show a modicum of respect when talking to me (and the other debaters). Disagreement does not make us inferior human beings, as you like to suggest (oh! no, of course not with so many words.. but your every post spewing bile and filth at us, apparently you do not consider us worthy of a proper, polite discussion).
The fact that you cannot understand - or handle in any way - that someone could disagree with you on anything, leads me to believe that either you have never been a part of a proper society, or .. well, far be it from me to infer things about you as a person from the disgusting mannerisms in these debates. You echo your overlords, those so called 'free sources of information' (a.k.a. writers trying to sell their semi-realistic fantasies), pretending to be a 'free thinker', while every post you make shows how incredibly narrow your window on the world is. A deep, deep disappointment.

I grow tired of your persistent insults against the world, your continuous spewing of hatred, paranoia and anger, and your utter lack of respect for other human beings. You, sir, disappoint me.

Did i direct any hatred toward you or anyone else, or the world for that matter, or did i direct my anger at such a disgusting man as Ratzinger and that cesspit of an institution-the Vatican? please show me where i directed any such thing toward you or any other Catholic!

You need to read my 2nd to last post VERY carefully to see that my hatred is for the Roman Catholic church is NOT directed at Catholics, Roman or otherwise, instead it is directed at the religion itself because it is a lie!

I'm sorry that you see my hatred for all things bad as an attack against you, i really am.

As for paranoia.... [-X the world is going down the toilet FAST. the economy is collapsing, wars all over the place and you think it's an accident? the 1920's ring any bells? currency wars, trade wars and oh yeah...world war.
Lets look at today's world, trade wars, currency wars and a TONNE of regional wars all over the place....you work it out.

Look, i have allot of respect for you, but when faced with evil i get a bit passionate...it's like watching people talk about Jimmy saville, "Oh what a great guy he is, he does so much good", he turned out to be a dirty paedo. by the same token, "oh Benedict is just a sweet old holy man, and his church is sweet and holy", when you dig deep you will change that opinion!

Edit, do you even know what religion is practised in front of everyones eyes in St Peters square? have a look at the square, there's a great big babylonian symbol right in the middle, very hard to miss.

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Forget everything i've said. you're right i'm wrong. no sarcasm.

-David Icke
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

for america :smt058

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Forget everything i've said. you're right i'm wrong. no sarcasm.

Some reading would be good, considering this section of the forum...
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161