Myra Hindlay and ian brady - discussion

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Myra Hindlay and ian brady - discussion

Watching a program on profiling Myra Hindley, not "bigging" her up but ive always found her and ian brady very intresting, what they did was wrong but i would love to have looked into their minds, to answer questions Who took the lead role, Why choose the people they did Was it really ian who planned the killings Where did it al stem from? I have many more but does anyone else have thoughts on her, as a woman being a killer and playin on her womanly charms to lure her victims??

I was always more intrested in ian brady, read his book: Face to face with evil, which goes into detail about the killings and talked about more of his mind frame at the time, i dont think Myra was stupid, she knew what she was doing and the mind games she did with the families of the victims, and how she would go to the bar on the moors listing the missin children that she had killed, however do we really think that myra wouldnt have killed if she never met ian? she had a thrill of danger that much is clear.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Myra Hindlay and ian brady - discussion

I associate myself with Myra. :shock:
I too like danger.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

I thought their victims were children, not much call for womanly charm to be used there. Or are you implying Myra used her charm on Ian to get him to do the killings?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
harchester
Forum History

Abit of both really, but she used her womanly charm on kids as they trusted her to get in the car and to be drivwn to their death
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Yikes. I did not know the background. :-k
I retract my earlier statement.
harchester
Forum History

Juliette wrote:Yikes. I did not know the background. :-k

;)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

:O just as well pictured you more Brady like ;)

harchester wrote:Abit of both really, but she used her womanly charm on kids as they trusted her to get in the car and to be drivwn to their death

well most kids would be told not to get into a car with a man, but that also applies to adults. Many victims have been lured into sense of security by the presence of a woman/couple.

I don't think she had any influence over Brady, maybe if she had there wouldn't have been the rapes and murders in the first place.

From memory there is still one or more lil ones on the Moors whom parents do not know location of.

Other examples Fred and Rosemary West .. more evil than Hindley or Brady.. as victims included own children and was carried out over a longer period of time.

In WA we had serial killer couple, David and Catherine Bernie.

Harchicans I would have thought Dr Shipman more up your alley.

I must dig out my true crime books and refresh my memory on this
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
harchester
Forum History

fem fatale wrote:

harchester wrote:Abit of both really, but she used her womanly charm on kids as they trusted her to get in the car and to be drivwn to their death

well most kids would be told not to get into a car with a man, but that also applies to adults. Many victims have been lured into sense of security by the presence of a woman/couple.

I don't think she had any influence over Brady, maybe if she had there wouldn't have been the rapes and murders in the first place.

From memory there is still one or more lil ones on the Moors whom parents do not know location of.

Other examples Fred and Rosemary West .. more evil than Hindley or Brady.. as victims included own children and was carried out over a longer period of time.

In WA we had serial killer couple, David and Catherine Bernie.

Harchicans I would have thought Dr Shipman more up your alley.

I must dig out my true crime books and refresh my memory on this

Erm, yeh keith bennet is the only child never to be found, brady sent winnie (keiths mum) a letter one or two weeks before her death with apparently detailing where his bodie was buried. However winnie never got the letter and it was returned to ian brady by his CPN and social worker!!! The letter remains unopend and in his cell and is not to be opend till his death..to this day
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

fem fatale wrote:

Ha. I will let your assault on my virtue slide, as I can see the humour in calling me closer to a murderer/rapist than a seductress! :o

I would never be a killer. Hypothetically, if there was a need for it, I would employ them, through a network of shady connections and legitimate businesses.. but never so crude as to raise my hand against any innocent personally. Would not be opposed to knocking over a few criminals to build up the aforementioned network. If the benefits outweighed the costs, of course. And then all-or-nothing. :)

I would train my kids to be resistant to chloroform and other sedatives. Bah. Happy I do not have kids to worry about. :-k Such stories worry me.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”