Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

In the name of "progress"...

http://culturecampaign.blogspot.fr/2012 ... kd-in.html

A 45-year-old man calling himself Colleen Francis has complained that he was discriminated against when a female coach at Evergreen State College (Olympia, WA) told him to put some clothes on and get out of the girls swimming pool locker room where girls as young as six were present. State law requires the sexually confused to be allowed to use locker rooms of their choice.
“The idea that the college and the local district attorney will not act to protect young girls is appalling. What Americans are seeing here is the poisoned fruit of so-called ‘nondiscrimination’ laws and policies. Placing this man’s proclivities ahead of protecting little girls is beyond acceptable.”
-- David Hacker, a senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom.
For background, read Tampa Gives Green Light to Men in Ladies' Room and also read Colorado Law Allows Men to Use Women's Rooms as well as Rutgers Co-ed Dorms & Showers: Gay Agenda

UPDATE 2/16/13: Government Says Boys Free to Use Girls Locker Room

:smt078 :smt078 :smt078 :smt078
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: In the name of "progress"...

As I've stated before many times....

Peaceful coexistence is no longer an option. We need to do battle and it doesn't matter who wins as long as only one side remains.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sniperwax wrote:As I've stated before many times....

Peaceful coexistence is no longer an option. We need to do battle and it doesn't matter who wins as long as only one side remains.
Seconded. First strike completed. I have annihilated all distinctly male members of your family, Sniper.

@Jim: Yes. The world sucks these days. Well, has it ever not sucked? Maybe if you were a Greek citizen during the heyday of democratic slavery.. Think about it. Lovely weather, people who do stuff for you, you can do some business if you want, but otherwise you can just look for a patron who will provide for you.. and so on. :)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:I have annihilated all distinctly male members of your family, Sniper.

I am the last male in my bloodline actually. I'm still fertile tho if you aren't busy after work. One might argue that I only have two modes though, belligerent mode and tomfoolery mode so I hope you have abandoned your standards long ago.

It looks like my line will die off but let's be honest who really wants a son these days anyways. All this PC "it's ok to cry young man, whenever you want, feelings and diversity man, yeah express yourself often" crap. I won't stand for that!

You get two choices with me young man, athletics or intellect. Talk about your feelings more than once every few years and I'll have to bring out the paddle. The BIG PADDLE not the small one your sister gets.
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer

She still talks to me. No standards at all there, unless she ignores the stupid.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”