The Rape Of Cyprus By The European Union

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

The Rape Of Cyprus By The European Union

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-1 ... -union-imf

I've been reading and watching reports about what's exactly happened to my home land and i can tell you this...it is not good for Europe and could very well start a run on the banks...if that happens Europe will go up in smoke. worse, it could lead to war because this has BADLY pissed of the Russians who had allot of money in Cyprus....

This is not good at all! :( :smt013 :-x

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: The Rape Of Cyprus By The European Union

Meh. Bring on wastelands and Chinese superpowers.

Scaremongery like this is stopping our economy from kickstarting. So much money ready to do the rounds...but everyone is scared :-$
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

If Russia wanted war over such a pitifully small loan come on you are smoking the tainted Bhuddah haha. You are on to something though first they want 10% liens on every financial asset then down the road they get brave and want 10% lien on property rights. Give them an inch they will take a mile this is as true as it gets.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sniperwax wrote:If Russia wanted war over such a pitifully small loan come on you are smoking the tainted Bhuddah haha. You are on to something though first they want 10% liens on every financial asset then down the road they get brave and want 10% lien on property rights. Give them an inch they will take a mile this is as true as it gets.

They wouldn't go to war over such a pitiful amount. but look at what happened before WW2. currency war (which is going on now), Trade war (which is also happening now), world war. on it's own this is nothing but with every thing else going on this could bring down the EU and start the next war.

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:If Russia wanted war over such a pitifully small loan come on you are smoking the tainted Bhuddah haha. You are on to something though first they want 10% liens on every financial asset then down the road they get brave and want 10% lien on property rights. Give them an inch they will take a mile this is as true as it gets.

They wouldn't go to war over such a pitiful amount. but look at what happened before WW2. currency war (which is going on now), Trade war (which is also happening now), world war. on it's own this is nothing but with every thing else going on this could bring down the EU and start the next war.

Yes we can never rule out such past events repeating themselves but consider how the global economy has now put so many countries in a pickle. It was far easier in the past to take risks with war declarations when you were off the grid sort of speak. It isn't like that anymore and it is in MUCH GREATER interest for all the players to keep all the other players at the table and if not doing well financially at least prop them up a bit and hope for the best.

In the past it was far easier to let these handful of players crumble and it would have either no effect on your nation or it would have a positive effect on your nation with trade opportunities galore.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I do wish the EU would collapse. Central government is so overrated. Instead, metagovernment would be a far better option (like the conferences taking place here and there, with world leaders meeting to discuss their ideas for the future).

At least with all this Cyprus stuff Syria remains safe from the grubby hands of NATO.. or it should. Cannot imagine another expensive war being good for business (even though war in general is).

Ah well. Props to Cyprus for saying "Damn you, EU, we do not need your terms and thievery."
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:I do wish the EU would collapse. Central government is so overrated. Instead, metagovernment would be a far better option (like the conferences taking place here and there, with world leaders meeting to discuss their ideas for the future).

At least with all this Cyprus stuff Syria remains safe from the grubby hands of NATO.. or it should. Cannot imagine another expensive war being good for business (even though war in general is).

Ah well. Props to Cyprus for saying "Damn you, EU, we do not need your terms and thievery."

Is the EU like....sitting there thinking HEY EVERYONE look at Germany they were able to pay off their WWII bill it only took them 2/3 of a century if they can resolve debt so can you? I'm just trying to understand the mindset of the EU and the IMF a little better in a somewhat unbiased way.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Sniperwax wrote:
Juliette wrote:I do wish the EU would collapse. Central government is so overrated. Instead, metagovernment would be a far better option (like the conferences taking place here and there, with world leaders meeting to discuss their ideas for the future).

Is the EU like....sitting there thinking HEY EVERYONE look at Germany they were able to pay off their WWII bill it only took them 2/3 of a century if they can resolve debt so can you? I'm just trying to understand the mindset of the EU and the IMF a little better in a somewhat unbiased way.

Pfff, you underestimate Germany's wealth :smt043
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sniperwax wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

Yes we can never rule out such past events repeating themselves but consider how the global economy has now put so many countries in a pickle. It was far easier in the past to take risks with war declarations when you were off the grid sort of speak. It isn't like that anymore and it is in MUCH GREATER interest for all the players to keep all the other players at the table and if not doing well financially at least prop them up a bit and hope for the best.

In the past it was far easier to let these handful of players crumble and it would have either no effect on your nation or it would have a positive effect on your nation with trade opportunities galore.

I agree, the trouble is every nation on the planet that has engaged in bailing out it's banking system is on the verge of collapse and 1 tiny country like Cyprus could start the dominoes falling all over the EU. if a disorganised collapse ensues we could well see the nukes flying if all the banksters are not immediately arrested and tried as the dirty criminal thieving dogs they are.

Iceland got it 100% correct because the worlds debt problems are not the peoples making, it's the making of the banks and they are nothing more than pirates.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Field Marshall wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:

Pfff, you underestimate Germany's wealth :smt043
Vastly.
Germany's economy is almost unaffected by the general 'crisis'. Its industrial production is substantial, it is entirely self-sufficient (to a surplus) in the energy department, its housing market is alive and well, its employment situation is a polar opposite to Spain's.. and its budgetary surplus is unique in its scope, in Europe.

If they wanted, they could buy the rest of Europe. (But since that would weaken the state, not feasible.)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Iceland got it 100% correct because the worlds debt problems are not the peoples making, it's the making of the banks and they are nothing more than pirates.

I can't speak to that with absolute certainty but I have always considered it a deadly combination of the two. People living outside of their means via/credit is a dangerous game. As far as nukes I doubt it would happen. Even the most stubborn of nations readily accept the scientific data that radio active particles that take many, many, many thousands of years to disintegrate floating around the entire northern hemisphere constantly would be bad for everyone in the hemisphere.

The list of nations that accept this science and still don't give a **** is actually a very tiny list.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Russia Sending Permanent Warship Fleet To Mediterranean: Is A Russian Naval Base In Cyprus Coming Next?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-1 ... prus-comin

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Russia Sending Permanent Warship Fleet To Mediterranean: Is A Russian Naval Base In Cyprus Coming Next?

With Syria falling to the terrorists (and with that, the Russian Naval Base), they will have to find alternate accommodations.. paying Cyprus a few billion in exchange for a permanent Naval presence is not unheard of. ;) I would applaud it, strategically.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Russia Sending Permanent Warship Fleet To Mediterranean: Is A Russian Naval Base In Cyprus Coming Next?

With Syria falling to the terrorists (and with that, the Russian Naval Base), they will have to find alternate accommodations.. paying Cyprus a few billion in exchange for a permanent Naval presence is not unheard of. ;) I would applaud it, strategically.

I only used the headline so people would know basically what the link was about....

Having said that, i don't know either way. in theory it would be a good thing for the Cypriot govt to tell the EU to **Filtered** off, strike a deal with the Rusckies that would have them refinance Cypriot banks, and also strike a deal with them for the off-shore energy rights which would grant Cyprus cheap energy from the Russians. lets face it, Cyprus has about as much experience in oil drilling as America has at being a peaceful nation.
If the Brits and the yanks get uppity over that they would be more than welcome to leave so we could invite the Russians to open up a base...hell, my people may even be able to push out the Turks and restore Cyprus to the Cypriots, both Greek and Turkish Cypriots.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”