North korea vrs South korea

Moderator: Misc Mods

User avatar
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum
Location: Sarcophagus
Contact:

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Dexter Morgan™ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Juliette wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
It has been, and will be, a while before the UN backs yet another act of aggression by the US. ;)

Shooting down a first strike nuclear missile is not "an act of aggression". And the UN is pushing at all times for no nukes. I think they would still take a zionist stand and back us. ;)
Image

Guild
Forum Addict
Posts: 4826
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:18 am
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Guild » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

George Hazard wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
It has been, and will be, a while before the UN backs yet another act of aggression by the US. ;)

We have enough pull to use if we need it ;)


you couldnt pull a drunk of her tits 6/10 girl in a night club if you two were the last people on earth 8)

game. set. match .
Retired but still on a rampage
| +
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Les Ennemis
Forum Addict
Posts: 3143
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:41 pm
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332
Location: Murica

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Les Ennemis » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm

I will say this much.. The USA will not stand down and watch any nukes go off. ALL acts of aggression go out the window when a nuclear bomb of any sort is shot or threatened to shoot. The plan is simple and those who live in the USA know that if KOREA fires a missle we will shoot it down..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice


lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that

User avatar
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0
Location: California, USA

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Tetrismonkey » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Lol I knew nothing of this until my wife told me. My reaction: :roll:

Who cares. The fact that we are paying attention to any of this is only giving Kim what he wants. Stop with the talk and act.
Image
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

User avatar
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm
Race: Yankee
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin
Location: Hazard Iron Works

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by SuperSaiyan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:58 am

Tetrismonkey wrote:Lol I knew nothing of this until my wife told me. My reaction: :roll:

Who cares. The fact that we are paying attention to any of this is only giving Kim what he wants. Stop with the talk and act.

You mean.... don't feed the troll?!
The hell you say!

User avatar
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:35 am
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl
Location: Peoples Palace, D'Hara

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Master Rahl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 am

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:

u do know china is N. Koreas ally?

Even China is kinda displeased with N Korea right now.

Also NK does have a rocket able to lift a sizable payload and launch it several thousand miles. Simple measurements will tell you that. Kids in America launch rockets all the time with a high degree of accuracy and payload. (my HS launched a 500lb unbalanced (active guidance) into space. Which reminds me it should be passing Mars soon... if it made it that far....

If NK is stupid enough to actually launch a nuke (even a dirty bomb) US/Russia/UK/China will not respond with nukes. We have several of our "boomers" that have long-ago been converted into a high density/high launch count missle bed and all major points of interest will be gone within a few hours, to be cleaned up by high level bombers (B2 even un-mothballed B1s F117s) Followed later by the old and powerful B52 bomber from the 1950s. Our ground attack will be backed my the C130 gunships, and the trusty old A10. Our war has changed in the last 60 years.

As many people have said this This is to get attention.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
| +
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum
Location: Sarcophagus
Contact:

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Dexter Morgan™ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:04 am

The_Brute wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:

u do know china is N. Koreas ally?

Even China is kinda displeased with N Korea right now.

Also NK does have a rocket able to lift a sizable payload and launch it several thousand miles. Simple measurements will tell you that. Kids in America launch rockets all the time with a high degree of accuracy and payload. (my HS launched a 500lb unbalanced (active guidance) into space. Which reminds me it should be passing Mars soon... if it made it that far....

If NK is stupid enough to actually launch a nuke (even a dirty bomb) US/Russia/UK/China will not respond with nukes. We have several of our "boomers" that have long-ago been converted into a high density/high launch count missle bed and all major points of interest will be gone within a few hours, to be cleaned up by high level bombers (B2 even un-mothballed B1s F117s) Followed later by the old and powerful B52 bomber from the 1950s. Our ground attack will be backed my the C130 gunships, and the trusty old A10. Our war has changed in the last 60 years.

As many people have said this This is to get attention.

Quite right on all accounts, and congrats on the rocket!!
My only difference on this opinion is a small one, if our media wants us to feel insecure, what better way than to plaster the news with kids shot and nuclear threats? Worked in the Cold War...........And it is shown, when the public feels insecure, they are more complacent to give up liberties.
Image

User avatar
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Posts: 13681
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:54 pm
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great
Location: Ha'TaK

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Legendary Apophis » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Does anyone know whether Kim Jong Un is a reptilian or not? :P
Image
Image
[spoiler]
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3637/godbi7.png
Visit this!
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1597/legandary.png
[/spoiler]


Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
[spoiler]
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life[/spoiler]

User avatar
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum
Location: Sarcophagus
Contact:

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Dexter Morgan™ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Legendary Apophis wrote:Does anyone know whether Kim Jong Un is a reptilian or not? :P

I expected more from you Apophis. You are smarter than this silly troll.....
Let us please stay on topic, it is in intelligent discussion section, not lizard people aliens sections. :smt043 :smt025

I would urge anyone in community that has valid points to post, and to not let trolling get into AT LEAST THIS SECTION please.
Last edited by Stickm@n on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed colour, looks like mod writing.
Image

User avatar
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum
Location: Sarcophagus
Contact:

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Dexter Morgan™ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 pm

AnonymousDwarf™ wrote:
The_Brute wrote:
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:

u do know china is N. Koreas ally?

Even China is kinda displeased with N Korea right now.

Also NK does have a rocket able to lift a sizable payload and launch it several thousand miles. Simple measurements will tell you that. Kids in America launch rockets all the time with a high degree of accuracy and payload. (my HS launched a 500lb unbalanced (active guidance) into space. Which reminds me it should be passing Mars soon... if it made it that far....

If NK is stupid enough to actually launch a nuke (even a dirty bomb) US/Russia/UK/China will not respond with nukes. We have several of our "boomers" that have long-ago been converted into a high density/high launch count missle bed and all major points of interest will be gone within a few hours, to be cleaned up by high level bombers (B2 even un-mothballed B1s F117s) Followed later by the old and powerful B52 bomber from the 1950s. Our ground attack will be backed my the C130 gunships, and the trusty old A10. Our war has changed in the last 60 years.

As many people have said this This is to get attention.

Quite right on all accounts, and congrats on the rocket!!
My only difference on this opinion is a small one, if our media wants us to feel insecure, what better way than to plaster the news with kids shot and nuclear threats? Worked in the Cold War...........And it is shown, when the public feels insecure, they are more complacent to give up liberties.

Sorry had to bump due to bridge activity underneath :smt025
Image

User avatar
~Odin~
Alföðr
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by ~Odin~ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:36 am

[youtube]z5OXON8vIaA[/youtube]
Image
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
| +
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Posts: 1856
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 am
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum
Location: Sarcophagus
Contact:

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Dexter Morgan™ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Good point Odie, but I would have picked a better band :smt043
Image

User avatar
EbilCC
Forum Addict
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:19 pm
ID: 0

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by EbilCC » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 pm

i know the USA says it was not doing a missle test of its own to stop tensions growing which is fair enough but if ur into politics and studied it like me it made me wonder

did china put pressure on the US behind the scences to do that? usually the USA doesnt back down in the face of aggression? or was it common sense? personally i think and hope it was common sense however the north probably took it as a sign of weakness likely I dont want another germany eg appeasement until its to late to stop a massive war

on a side anyone else think its a co-incidence (and I know this part sounds conspiracy theory) that bombs go off in america on the aniversary of the birth of north korea?

sound far fetched. maybe it is......... but it was my first thought when i saw it
Image

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Sniperwax
Forum Regular
Posts: 634
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 pm
ID: 0

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Sniperwax » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 pm

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote: anyone else think its a co-incidence (and I know this part sounds conspiracy theory) that bombs go off in america on the aniversary of the birth of north korea?


I was thinking it was convenient. Possibly not NK responsible but someone trying to stir the pot and invoke war.

User avatar
Ra
Sun God
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:33 pm
ID: 10085

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Post by Ra » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 pm

I could see NK launching a missile or possible two missiles into the ocean, if only to boost Kim Jung Un's political standing. Apparently there have been rumblings within NK as to whether he should be leader and I think all of the saber rattling has come as result of his insecurity. If he ever did make the mistake of attacking SK he'd face two of the most technologically advanced armies in the United States and South Korean forces stationed south of the 38th parallel.

Between the ground army of South Korea (3.8m+ including reserves) and the United States naval power (more tonnage than the next 12 or 13 navies) I see no scenario for victory for NK. While Kimmy was sent to Switzerland for school, though it is debatable just how much he attended and how much his fathers money helped, he can't be stupid enough to attack SK. If he does his dictatorship ends and ends painfully for him. Instead he can simply bluster on and keep operating in his own little corner of the world with impunity.
Death is the Road to Awe

Image

Image

Post Reply

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”