North korea vrs South korea

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Yup. Clearly a muppet who believes Western+Saudi propaganda. I like how you pick and choose what you believe out of the writings of others, sir, as opposed to believing pravda. ;)

Ah well. Chances of that situation actually coming to blows are less likely than Obama bombing London (he will eventually, because he is a monkey in a suit playing at politics; next plan, Obama announces he is gay, gives the US Constitution the finger - again - and gets 'reelected' for the third, fourth and fifth time).

See? I can do what you do too. Now, let's get back to the actual matter being discussed, instead of pretend-knowing what is going on in the world. I have some Syrian Terrorists to throw napalm on. Back in a jiffy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Juliette wrote:Yup. Clearly a muppet who believes Western+Saudi propaganda. I like how you pick and choose what you believe out of the writings of others, sir, as opposed to believing pravda. ;)

Are you serious? you think i would lower myself to listening to the likes of any western or Saudi source when i clearly slated the media and it's attempt at "hyper-inflating" reporting tactics in order to whip up public opinion to the point sabre ratting commences?

Sigh!

This is my source!

https://stevepieczenik.com/

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:This is my source!
So you have fallen for yet another profit-seeking war-/chaos-/panicmonger. I do not quite grasp why you reach for these people who clearly are trying to make a buck (or thousands) pretending to know what is going on.

Sure, if I write a nice story connecting a few random facts and exploit the human interest in synchronicity, I could sell a few copies of my book too. Does that make my book valid? Eh, no. Does my PhD make the book valid? Eh, no.

Admittedly, this guy is infinitely more interesting than Alex Icke or Davey Jones (I know, vice versa), but he is still just someone who tells stories. Does he tell the truth? Does the truth sell? Can I base my world view on what this man writes in his for-sale-novels? No, no, no.

;) This one is better than the last few, but still not good enough. :-D
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

The fact remains that Qatar wants to take over. I don't think NK has an spot in this conquest thing and they just want to...attention seek. But maybe this egoistical arrogant spoiled brat puppet to the generals want to show he can act too.

But what would be Russia's stance on all of this?

Out Of Character:
Classified content (or photoshop?)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:This is my source!
So you have fallen for yet another profit-seeking war-/chaos-/panicmonger. I do not quite grasp why you reach for these people who clearly are trying to make a buck (or thousands) pretending to know what is going on.

Sure, if I write a nice story connecting a few random facts and exploit the human interest in synchronicity, I could sell a few copies of my book too. Does that make my book valid? Eh, no. Does my PhD make the book valid? Eh, no.

Admittedly, this guy is infinitely more interesting than Alex Icke or Davey Jones (I know, vice versa), but he is still just someone who tells stories. Does he tell the truth? Does the truth sell? Can I base my world view on what this man writes in his for-sale-novels? No, no, no.

;) This one is better than the last few, but still not good enough. :-D

What?

Information regardless of the source must be cross checked...which is what i do. i didn't read anything of his or listen to anything he said and just ran with it getting all excited and creaming myself along the way that maybe-just maybe i know something you or anyone else doesn't know.

Read the man's bio. this guy has taken down Govts and regimes. he's also the inspiration behind the Tom Clancy novels...and fyi, i haven't given this guy a single penny, nor read a single book of his ;)

-David Icke
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

If anyone physically attacks the US, we're going to just nuke em like the bosses we are.
Did you not learn from WW2?

You touch us. We make you go away. :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

George Hazard wrote:If anyone physically attacks the US, we're going to just nuke em like the bosses we are.

And 'the US' can be interpreted very broadly. :P
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:
George Hazard wrote:If anyone physically attacks the US, we're going to just nuke em like the bosses we are.

And 'the US' can be interpreted very broadly. :P

Thats cause we're that damn awesome.
Our people might be broke and stupid, but we have all the shiny toys we need to make big booms in the sky.
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Nothing is gonna ever happen on that peninsula cos everyone is coy as it is.

US can't afford an "intervention", SK cant afford reuinification, China wants to focus on catching the US and NK leadership wants to keep running its private little dystopya. Tis but a show of chest-thumping for all the involved publics.

So the US and SK will pay with their little boats and manouvers like they do each year and NK will threaten with the bomb at the same time like they do every year. 2 weeks and it'll all go back to business as usual.

Also lol, I thought avenger had a somewhat simplistic view of the world but boy this thread takes the biscuit. :razz:
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

Oh I completely agree, we're all just standing there with our pants down and a ruler out.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Brdavs wrote:
Also lol, I thought avenger had a somewhat simplistic view of the world but boy this thread takes the biscuit. :razz:

I would ask why people have to complicate things? ;)

-David Icke
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Les Ennemis wrote:all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
It has been, and will be, a while before the UN backs yet another act of aggression by the US. ;)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

ljietuvis wrote:Nothing is going to happen. if North Korea attacks anyone around them, they will be vaporized. USA, Russia, and China all have too many nuclear weapons for North Korea to do anything. They may be evil, but they're not stupid and they don't want to commit suicide. On the other hand, USA isn't going to attack because a)they, too, fear North Korea's nuclear weapons and b)North Korea has nothing of value to corporations (like oil, lithium, etc.).
As far as I know, North Korea talks about war to advance their propaganda about how powerful they are, and US talk about it to distract people from other atrocities they are committing.

=D>
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
It has been, and will be, a while before the UN backs yet another act of aggression by the US. ;)

We have enough pull to use if we need it ;)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”