13%
Xi Jinping (China)
6%
-Another one-
31%

Total votes: 16
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: World leader

Legendary Apophis wrote:You don't even want of Putin?

Mate, i wouldn't even choose Jesus Christ. i would sooner chew on a bullet than* sanction a seat of such power.

You still haven't learned that centralised power does not work and only invites the worst to take over and dominate you.

After the war some suggested that he (George Washington) should become king. Not only did he refuse but he strongly encouraged a continuation of republican values and encouraged support for the congress. It is said that when King George III heard that he was leaving power and not seeking being decalared king, that King George III said, "if that is true then he will be the greatest man in the world".
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Mate, i wouldn't even choose Jesus Christ. i would sooner chew on a bullet that sanction a seat of such power.
And you most likely will, if such things come to pass. ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Mate, i wouldn't even choose Jesus Christ. i would sooner chew on a bullet that sanction a seat of such power.
And you most likely will, if such things come to pass. ;)

You Missy (<no sarcasm or joke intended) are seriously a mystery to me. you know that much of what i say about the NWO is true, but in your mind it's all good and must happen...even though they want to kill you and 90+% of the rest of the world :?

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I don't say I want a world leader, I said if, who in this would you want.
Don't get me wrong!

I'm aware the former hippies and those thinking alike ultra-liberal greedy bunch have some disgusting projects of Brave New World in their minds in the name of "equality" and "progress"...such as renting women's bellies worldwide, creating children out of science for couples unable to have children due to being same sex (already exists, just being extended more and more), a faithless society based solely on greed and sex.

Putin in my opinion is a good shield in his nation to the "progress" nonsense and everything revolving around it, brought by the liberal lobbies backed by science/research-lobbies and also, obviously, liberal freemasonry. (whether he is a mason himself or not isn't really my problem, however, if he was to be liberal as well...Russia would suffer from the same crap that many Western nations do!)

Grand Orient lodge in my country supports same-sex marriage and adoption, supports belly renting, supports destruction of Christianity, supports gender theory learnt at school since 6 years old (!!!), supports drug-consuming rooms paid by taxes, limiting life of elders by euthanasia, introducing marxism into economy and so on... Considering the stupid government we have is filled with masons from that lodge, what the lodge wants, the gov does!

Strangely enough some of our right wing politicians happen to be masons too but they don't bring all this crap in the table, but they aren't from that particular lodge. I suppose the more liberal the lodge is, the most dangerous to society it is!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:I don't say I want a world leader, I said if, who in this would you want.
Don't get me wrong!

Ah, my bad. i thought you was...never mind :oops:

The problem with centralised power is that even if it is done with the best of intentions, there's always 1 **Filtered** or 3 that wants to change it to a totalitarian regime.

The moral of the story is that ANYONE who says we should have a 1 world govt (or whatever they want to call it) they should be shot on sight!

-David Icke
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

none, for one reason i don't think any one person should have that much power (power corrupts and all), and another is even if there was a good leader, what about when he dies, same system would be in place and whose to say his successor wont be the worst dude in history.
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”