Democratic primaries of 2008 frauds

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Democratic primaries of 2008 frauds

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.
Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.
Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04 ... z2RgHLtM4p
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Re: Democratic primaries of 2008 frauds

um.. so?
Death is the Road to Awe

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Legendary Apophis wrote:
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations. They were found guilty on all counts.
Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.
Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.
According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04 ... z2RgHLtM4p

Jim, there hasn't been an election in the US since JFK :?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I like how you imply that there have been elections in the time since McKinley, Glorious Avenger. ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

It just funny how this comes out in 2011 so after three years, person in charge who found out was afraid and resigned rather than telling.
Probably because...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
:smt112
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:I like how you imply that there have been elections in the time since McKinley, Glorious Avenger. ;)

I did no such thing. i simply meant that the last president to get elected (yes i know the mob helped rig that election, but how much that helped JFK is debatable) was JFK. i did not mean that election fraud and rigging did not go on before that.

There has been speculation that vote rigging and election fraud go back to Andrew Jackson. some argue even before Jackson.
But i can't attest to that since i have not seen any evidence whatsoever to support that speculation.

Legendary Apophis wrote:It just funny how this comes out in 2011 so after three years, person in charge who found out was afraid and resigned rather than telling.
Probably because...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jim, it came out at the time, it just wasn't publicised by the media. just as it came out while it was going on that Ron Paul was robbed. that info was coming out as it was happening.

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:I like how you imply that there have been elections in the time since McKinley, Glorious Avenger. ;)

I did no such thing. i simply meant that the last president to get elected (yes i know the mob helped rig that election, but how much that helped JFK is debatable) was JFK. i did not mean that election fraud and rigging did not go on before that.

There has been speculation that vote rigging and election fraud go back to Andrew Jackson. some argue even before Jackson.
But i can't attest to that since i have not seen any evidence whatsoever to support that speculation.

Legendary Apophis wrote:It just funny how this comes out in 2011 so after three years, person in charge who found out was afraid and resigned rather than telling.
Probably because...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jim, it came out at the time, it just wasn't publicised by the media. just as it came out while it was going on that Ron Paul was robbed. that info was coming out as it was happening.
Sanatorum winning Iowa still cracks me up in the 2012 R primaries. Guy couldn't get 100 people to show up at a single speech of his in IA. Mysteriously wins the state. Good pony show all around.

Revolt now while you still have a 99% chance of failure.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sniperwax wrote:
Sanatorum winning Iowa still cracks me up in the 2012 R primaries. Guy couldn't get 100 people to show up at a single speech of his in IA. Mysteriously wins the state. Good pony show all around.
There ya go. i followed what was going on very at the time but didn't bother keeping any record of what was going on, nor how RP supporters were actually documenting what was happening in the polling stations which proved RP was being robbed blind.

Sniperwax wrote:Revolt now while you still have a 99% chance of failure.

LOL!

Seriously, we (that means everyone who is not part of the bloodline) will prevail ;)

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Dream on. You do not stand a chance.
This House (the meta-dynasty) has stood for six thousand years, no mere upstart is going to bring it down.

It has been tried, and failed.. what would make this generation so special as to succeed? ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

"New World Order" (or "Progress Coalition" if you prefer) hates real conservatives (not those who talk the talk but don't walk the talk).
Refusing eugenism, destruction of family, destruction of values, so called "progress" and mass abortion programs is annoying them.

Far right of the economy, far left of the values, that's the best program for the "progress coalition".
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Dream on. You do not stand a chance.
This House (the meta-dynasty) has stood for six thousand years, no mere upstart is going to bring it down.

It has been tried, and failed.. what would make this generation so special as to succeed? ;)

Just as the printing press brought the world out of the dark ages (albeit for a short while at least) so to will the internet...in fact it's already helping to light the place up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY

And as Zbigniew Brzezinski says, people are waking up. more and more people are taking note of what's going on, and if the "elite" fear any one thing, it's an awakened mass of people.

Listen carefully what this globalist scum bag says at about 2 mins and 15 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0JqORgDm0

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:Dream on. You do not stand a chance.

Just as the printing press brought the world out of the dark ages (albeit for a short while at least) so to will the internet...in fact it's already helping to light the place up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY

And as Zbigniew Brzezinski says, people are waking up. more and more people are taking note of what's going on, and if the "elite" fear any one thing, it's an awakened mass of people.

Listen carefully what this globalist scum bag says at about 2 mins and 15 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0JqORgDm0
*grin* You really think the people are awakening? People are splitting across so many theories and fantasies.. the only factor everyone shares is the belief that 'something else' is happening. This belief in 'something is going on' is the new religion.. and it is controlled in the same way. Nothing has changed from the Paleolithic, dearie.

You sure have an interesting take on the internet. A dirtier cesspool of scum, illegality and villainy cannot be found anywhere in the universe. ;)

As for the printing press 'liberating' and enlightening the world.. :lol: Hilarity ensued. Control continued after the printing press became commonplace, and control will continue as the internet continues its development.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Juliette wrote: As for the printing press 'liberating' and enlightening the world.. :lol: Hilarity ensued. Control continued after the printing press became commonplace, and control will continue as the internet continues its development.
There are examples (very few) of newspapers/magazines that keep readers mind out of sheep-attitude.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Juliette wrote: As for the printing press 'liberating' and enlightening the world.. :lol: Hilarity ensued. Control continued after the printing press became commonplace, and control will continue as the internet continues its development.
There are examples.
Sure, examples of incidents. Not of a trend. The main line of history shows that while the printing press revolutionised the exchange of knowledge, that exchange has always been and will always continue to be controlled.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote: You sure have an interesting take on the internet. A dirtier cesspool of scum, illegality and villainy cannot be found anywhere in the universe. ;)
I never said that it was squeaky clean "deary" ;) you can't deny that the internet is a great source of knowledge...a fact Senator Rockefeller is not happy about, which makes me very happy indeed that Rothschild lapdog isn't getting everything he wants.

Juliette wrote:As for the printing press 'liberating' and enlightening the world.. :lol: Hilarity ensued. Control continued after the printing press became commonplace, and control will continue as the internet continues its development.
I did say "albeit for a short while at least", the only way they will control the internet is if they scare people enough with false cyber attacks that the people allow them to shut it down completely and go with internet 2...and that wont ever happen....they will have more luck getting the guns out of the hands of the American people...and that's about as likely as them winning.....

As Marco from Tropoja would say....

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”