Democratic primaries of 2008 frauds

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: Democratic primaries of 2008 frauds

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Juliette wrote: As for the printing press 'liberating' and enlightening the world.. :lol: Hilarity ensued. Control continued after the printing press became commonplace, and control will continue as the internet continues its development.
There are examples (very few) of newspapers/magazines that keep readers mind out of sheep-attitude.
Very true Jim, but even then you have to be careful. i don't trust anyone's research unless i can independently verify that info for myself.

1 example is Wikileaks. while there is some stuff on that website that blows the whistle on things, i don't trust Julian Assange, if you look at his history growing up he was in a cult. i don't know much about this cult but it was run by some old bag that insisted everyone dye their hair blond....brainwashing much?! i don't honestly know 100% for sure. personally i think Assange is a dis-info agent and i stay clear of Wikileaks.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Very true Jim, but even then you have to be careful. i don't trust anyone's research unless i can independently verify that info for myself.
Ah, so you only quote for the sake of discussion? :) I mean, most of the more ludicrous theories that abound in folly and synchronicity are, after all, unverifiable. Then again, the whole canon of history is unverifiable (to an extent), so ahoy, existential crisis!
[KMA]Avenger wrote: 1 example is Wikileaks. while there is some stuff on that website that blows the whistle on things, i don't trust Julian Assange, if you look at his history growing up he was in a cult. i don't know much about this cult but it was run by some old bag that insisted everyone dye their hair blond....brainwashing much?! i don't honestly know 100% for sure. personally i think Assange is a dis-info agent and i stay clear of Wikileaks.
Clever man. ;)
Besides, however shocking some of these emails, telegraphs, postal cards and such are.. true diplomacy is never put into writing. After all, anything that can be communicated verbally should never be put in writing. :-D Some hard lessons were learned to prove this.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Very true Jim, but even then you have to be careful. i don't trust anyone's research unless i can independently verify that info for myself.
Ah, so you only quote for the sake of discussion? :) I mean, most of the more ludicrous theories that abound in folly and synchronicity are, after all, unverifiable. Then again, the whole canon of history is unverifiable (to an extent), so ahoy, existential crisis!
You'll have to forgive my slowness but, i don't get what you're asking/trying to say :oops:

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:1 example is Wikileaks. while there is some stuff on that website that blows the whistle on things, i don't trust Julian Assange, if you look at his history growing up he was in a cult. i don't know much about this cult but it was run by some old bag that insisted everyone dye their hair blond....brainwashing much?! i don't honestly know 100% for sure. personally i think Assange is a dis-info agent and i stay clear of Wikileaks.
Clever man. ;)
Besides, however shocking some of these emails, telegraphs, postal cards and such are.. true diplomacy is never put into writing. After all, anything that can be communicated verbally should never be put in writing. :-D Some hard lessons were learned to prove this.

Exactly. but as i said, some of the stuff (not so much with regards to documentation for reasons you rightly point out) on there can be classed as "legit", such as the gun camera footage which they "leaked" which shows a gun crew on a helicopter opening fire on a camera crew and innocent civilians in Iraq i think....could be Afghanistan, can't remember. but again we have to be careful, while the footage is real what are the motives for the release of the footage and more importantly, who released it. we are after all talking about gun camera footage from a military helicopter, and as we all know the military takes it's internal security VERY seriously indeed.
In short, while the footage is very real, how the hell did they get hold of it?!

But that's a question for another debate, but the point stands.

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

I'm a tool and all but who's to say we shouldn't have an illuminati? Has anyone ever considered the theory that the secret bad guys aren't actually the secret good guys? Humans are such a reckless species if you think about it.

Maybe their apparent hunger for power is simply a necessary evil for their very feeble attempt at keeping us from destroying ourselves and this planet and any hope of reaching even a fraction of our true potential. We could have destroyed ourselves multiple times by now. Perhaps they have delayed the inevitable with much cunning and deceit?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sniperwax wrote:I'm a tool and all but who's to say we shouldn't have an illuminati? Has anyone ever considered the theory that the secret bad guys aren't actually the secret good guys? Humans are such a reckless species if you think about it.

Maybe their apparent hunger for power is simply a necessary evil for their very feeble attempt at keeping us from destroying ourselves and this planet and any hope of reaching even a fraction of our true potential. We could have destroyed ourselves multiple times by now. Perhaps they have delayed the inevitable with much cunning and deceit?
Sort of what I have been saying all along. So yeah, welcome to my camp, I suppose. *considers reinforcing palace gates*
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:I'm a tool and all but who's to say we shouldn't have an illuminati? Has anyone ever considered the theory that the secret bad guys aren't actually the secret good guys? Humans are such a reckless species if you think about it.

Sort of what I have been saying all along. So yeah, welcome to my camp, I suppose. *considers reinforcing palace gates*
To keep me out!? Booo! Or to keep me in!? Hubbuh Hubbah!

lol
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Hell is paved with good intentions. (about bad guys/good guys)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Legendary Apophis wrote:Hell is paved with good intentions. (about bad guys/good guys)
Not hell. The road to it. :)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

So you're saying that a group of shadowy people (Illuminati, or whatever you want to call them, i call them scum) are trying to help us by stealing our wealth, starting wars all over the place, risking the global economy, stealing our freedoms, chemtrailing the hell out of the planet, shutting down our businesses with red tape that they wrote and are exempt from, wiping out the middle class who are the real driving force in every countries economy, lying to us, and openly writing they want to exterminate upwards of 90% of the worlds population, and MUCH more are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts?

lol

I can understand your thinking even if you are wrong. but Juliet and people like her are....well....as delusional as the scum who are inflicting all of this on humanity ;)

Ps, even if it's me that's wrong and you and Juliet are right, the ends do not justify the means.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

NWO's Adam and Eve standards (plastic surgery to the extreme, androgyny and ultimately unisex society).

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Another XXIst century man.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

That would be the image of the penultimate stage of controlled lower class, Jim.
Ideally, they would be conditioned pre-/(and shortly after) birth to best suit their professions-to-be.
Since there is no need for them to reproduce naturally, there is also no need for sex-specific traits, so a 'human' who combines the best of both sexes is a useful tool.

*hums tune*
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Obviously, I am strongly against such a society with such standards. Thus my conservative standing and deep hostility towards society/values "progress" in Western nations and everything that comes along:

Eugenism/science-made babies
Androgyny as the way-to-be
Unisex society/gender theory
Poly-marriage
Drugs-for-all
Pagan/atheist utopias (ie: republic becoming a religion with rites)
Mass abortion
Euthanasia to limit life expectancy
Mass sterilization
Inversion of "Good" and "Evil"
Pensée Unique/P.C.
and so on...
Spoiler

Spoiler
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:

So you're saying that a group of shadowy people (Illuminati, or whatever you want to call them, i call them scum) are trying to help us by stealing our wealth, starting wars all over the place, risking the global economy, stealing our freedoms, chemtrailing the hell out of the planet, shutting down our businesses with red tape that they wrote and are exempt from, wiping out the middle class who are the real driving force in every countries economy, lying to us, and openly writing they want to exterminate upwards of 90% of the worlds population, and MUCH more are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts?

lol

I can understand your thinking even if you are wrong. but Juliet and people like her are....well....as delusional as the scum who are inflicting all of this on humanity ;)

Ps, even if it's me that's wrong and you and Juliet are right, the ends do not justify the means.
The working theory is kind of like...ummm.....

Spend some time carefully reviewing the various empires throughout history. You'll notice many trends and patterns to them. The keyword is 'more'. Every empire wanted 'more'. They grew and fiercely dominated always aiming for 'more'. Even the most aggressive and ego-inflated empires always reached a point where they started running into serious trouble managing such a large empire and thus stopped expanded.

You don't need to study these empires in great enough detail to cause yourself a stroke. Just study them enough to where you can comfortably compare them apples and oranges to the portions of history that supplement the lack of an empire or the deterioration phase of an empire.

Carefully observe the digression of humanity during these periods. More times than I can count we lost hundreds if not thousands of years of scientific advancement, arts, spiritual understanding, etc. during these phases. The fall of the Roman Empire is just one of scores of examples of how we just lose so much during these phases. We stand out as humans for centuries then overnight we are barely more well off than squirrels and jungle apes.

Modern folk are blind to this stuff for some reason. As if it was Oh-so-long ago that Hitler was annihilating hundreds of thousands of books by flame. When he ran out of books he switched to people using lethal gas. Had he ran out of people who knows he would have perhaps found a way to lethally contaminate all of the fresh water supplies on Earth except the ones under his direct control. While this was happening Japan, our good buddy, was pretty much doing the exact same thing to the Korean peninsula.

Maybe at some point a group of people got sick of this crap and decided to lurk in the shadows to do whatever is in their power to make it so we as a destructive species can last for a few hundred thousand years before we eradicate ourselves. This invisible empire is perhaps into self-preservation and not charity towards mankind to answer your question. All in theory of course :)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”